10.3

After holding his breath, Qin Chuan re-contacted Xie Yan, and was about to call out "Ah Yan" habitually, touching Qin Jiuxiao's cold eyes, but in the end he swallowed these two words and said, "I just started the game. , I saw the announcement of God's Domain, did you really take people through the three levels of the fallen Holy See? What kind of masters are those three?"

His reaction was as expected by Xie Yan, "I don't know them either, I paid the money. Hire, you can ask yourself."

Qin Chuan believed his words, in his heart, a weak priest would certainly not be able to exert much power in this dungeon, at most increase blood, it must be the ability of the three output players Not bad, he came to ask Xie Yan, just to see if Xie Yan could help him recruit those three people into the Chiyan Guild.

"I've asked people to add them as friends, but they didn't respond. You know them well, can you help me ask?"

Xie Yan leaned against Qin Jiuxiao's arms, his eyes narrowed slightly, "They think I'm too bad, After the copy was released, I was blocked."

Qin Chuan: "..." It seems that there is such a possibility.

Qin Jiuxiao: "..." Surprisingly, Shizun is really cute when he lies!

Action is worse than action, he bowed his head and kissed Xie Yan on the forehead, Xie Yan lifted his eyelids and glanced at him, motioning him not to be too rude, but Qin Jiuxiao can only be rude to Xie Yan in his entire life, and he was swayed by his little boy. His eyes swept away, and he became even more excited, holding his face and biting his lips.

Qin Chuan: "..." Lean on, lean on, lean on! Why is Qin Huan so annoying!

Xie Yan let him kiss for ten seconds, then gently pushed him away, looked at Qin Chuan with a distorted face, and said, "Is there anything else to ask? I'm going to hang up."

"Wait!" Qin Chuan stopped him from hanging up, "Then do you remember how they fought?"

Xie Yan smiled lazily, "Remember."

"Can you tell me? Do you know the gang of demons? People have been fighting against us all the time, and you don't want to laugh your heart out and lose face of our guild again, right?" Qin Chuan moved it with emotion and understood it.

If he said this to Xie Yan, the original body, Xie Yan would be soft-hearted, maybe he would have told him, but he was facing Xie Yan.

"But I'm no longer a player of Chiyan Guild, what happens to Chiyan Guild has nothing to do with me." Xie Yan replied lightly.

Sure enough, Qin Chuan was a little anxious and said ashamed: "It was my fault before, I failed to stop their actions in time, Ah... Xie Yan, you know that I have a lot of things to do in reality, and I rarely manage the guild. I'm really sorry about the fact that they forced you out of the guild. I wanted to ask you if you would like to come back to the guild, but I didn't ask if you were still angry. I really hope you come back. The guild doesn't really have you. No."

Qin Chuan can take charge of the Qin family, and he has a certain ability, so after Xie Yan was forced to voluntarily withdraw from the association, he was keenly aware that the management of the guild was becoming more and more chaotic, often nepotism, reporting to the group for warmth, and the management of the guild relied on The power is reckless, and the guild seems to be a pool of muddy water. It's just that he has put a lot of effort into reality, and he really doesn't have any extra energy to manage the guild. Only Xie Yan's character and management ability he trusts the most.

What's more, he still knows how the fallen Holy See plays. If he can clear the dungeon in front of the Demon Guild, Chi Yan will definitely overwhelm the Demon.

"I have stated before that I will not rejoin Chiyan, are you planning to make me break my promise?" Seeing that Qin Chuan had to open his mouth to say something, Xie Yan's expression became cold, "Qin Chuan, you are now the controller of the Qin family. , won't even understand these truths? What's more, without me, the guild still has the president's wife and several vice presidents, he has to believe them, I still have something to do, goodbye." 

The light screen disappeared suddenly, as for Qin What Chuan would think is no longer within Xie Yan's consideration. If it wasn't for Qin Chuan's connivance, Feng Lanyue wouldn't have the courage to slander Xie Yan in the world. Qin Chuan didn't want to take responsibility and wanted to use his last shred of value. How could something be so cheap?

Qin Jiuxiao held him in his arms dissatisfied, and said, "Master, why do you need to tell him so much? Just ignore him."

"Probably because Xie Yan doesn't think it's worth it," Xie Yan smiled lightly. "Let's not talk about this, I may establish a guild in the game recently, it will be busy, you..."

The man kissed his lips, and the man rubbed them carefully, until Xie Yan's lips turned red, Qin Jiuxiao let him go and picked him up from the sofa, "It hurts to play games all the time, you go to rest for a while, I Go prepare dinner."

In fact, Qin Jiuxiao is also very busy, he needs to make Qin Huan's life return to the normal track, in view of the existence of the reborn, he has to come out with a more ingenious mind than Qin Huan, and he has been too busy recently. But when he thought of the master obediently waiting for him at home, his heart was full of happiness, and he didn't feel tired doing anything.

Xie Yan slept and got up refreshed. Qin Jiuxiao had already prepared dinner. After the two and He Meimei finished their meal, they began to eat dessert.

The jelly was very soft and sweet. The two of them ate for a long time, and Qin Jiuxiao peeled off the cake shell to reveal the white and beautiful cake body inside. He licked it, and it was even more delicious than he thought.

"Master, you also have a taste."