1.15

Jiangzhou Prefecture has made great achievements in fighting the epidemic. Emperor Longyan Dayue specially praised Zhang Zhifu in the early dynasty, and also praised the doctors of Jiangzhou Prefecture, giving countless rewards.

When the epidemic situation in Jingzhou has stabilized, Zhenbei Hou's mansion is really relieved. The old lady is no longer dizzy, and Zhenbei Hou's face is no longer dark, and he is planning to welcome Cui Zhi back to the mansion.

Cui Yuan rode his horse with one hand and galloped all the way to Jingzhou. He just entered the city and went straight to the prefect.

Along the way, he compared the situation in Jingzhou Mansion with the information he received a few days ago, and found that because of the rescue of Jin Xuan and others, the place has now regained its vitality.

The prefect is now very determined, and he has the energy to do everything. He grins at Jin Xuan and the others all day long, but because of his rough appearance, he looks rather scary. Hearing the report that the second son of Hou's mansion was visiting, he rolled his eyes, got up and walked outside the mansion, and saw a young man standing outside the door, handsome and refreshing.

When he saw the prefect, Cui Yuan saluted, "Cui Yuan, the second son of the Marquis of Zhenbei, has seen the adults." He is white, and the prefect is an important member of the court, so he naturally has to salute respectfully.

Recalling that when Cui Zhi first came to Jingzhou, his position was much lower than himself, but he was too arrogant. Comparing the two, the prefect's impression of Cui Yuan was quite good, and he quickly asked with a smile, "You came to see your brother, right? He is being treated in the medical center, and this official is going to see it too, so please come with me."

Contrary to what Cui Yuan imagined at first, he thought that Jin Xuan would hate Cui Zhi and Wei Qing because of the death of the genius doctor. Han, there will be no good face. But when I walked into the medical center, I found that Jin Xuan was actually looking as usual, treating Cui Zhi and other patients equally, without any ill will, I thought: Is this the so-called benevolence of doctors? Or are you being too narrow-minded?

The hospital was in good order, and everyone performed their duties. At this time, the epidemic no longer spread, the patients gradually improved, and everyone had a smile of hope on their faces.

Cui Yuanzhi couldn't help feeling touched, what could be more important than living? These people were sick, and some people offered to help them to heal them. However, Xie Ying and the old genius doctor have treated countless people in their lives, but in the end they died innocently and tragically due to the struggle of those in power! These two killings are not just two lives, but countless lives that may be saved!

If those in power on the dragon chair were so narrow-minded and only mutilated innocent people for their own sake, would the people in the world still have a good life?

Jin Xuan was so busy that his feet didn't touch the ground when suddenly he heard someone call him, turned around and saw that he was an acquaintance, so he twisted the medicinal herbs and said, "You are here to see your elder brother? Han is with him."

"Well." Cui Yuan opened his mouth and didn't know what to say. How could Jin Xuan take care of him? Holding the herbs, he ordered the medicine boy to fry them. Cui Yuan felt very guilty for him, and he moved, saying, "I can help too!"

Jin Xuan lifted his eyelids and glanced at him, "Okay, help me sort the herbs. Good."

After a busy day, Jin Xuan went back to the prefect's room to rest while Cui Yuan went to see Cui Zhi and Wei Qinghan.

In fact, he didn't understand why Wei Qinghan had to come to Jingzhou in the first place, as if there was something here that attracted him, and Cui Zhi, as always, followed Wei Qinghan, ignoring the opposition of his grandmother and father, and was stubbornly stubborn.

It's all right now. He accidentally got sick and scared his grandmother unconscious. He was obviously here to fight the disaster, but he still had two or three people to serve. He really didn't know what to say to them.

On the other hand, when Wei Qinghan saw Cui Yuan, his eyes suddenly brightened with a look of joy on his face. He jumped over happily and tried to wrap his arm around him. "Brother Ayuan, I'm sorry, I was so happy to see you, I forgot that you can't touch your arms. Brother Azhi has been suffering from an epidemic these days. I'm very worried. I'm afraid that something will happen to him. Fortunately, you are here!"

Cui Zhi, with a pale face Pulling out a weak smile, he comforted: "I'm fine, don't worry about it."

"I can't help you much, you should thank the doctors in Jiangzhou Prefecture, if it weren't for them, I'm afraid Big Brother..." Cui Yuan paused, "My grandmother and father were very worried, and they asked me to take a look. After you recover from your illness, we will go back to Beijing together.

"Apologize."

They feel sorry for you before it's too late, how could they ask you to apologize? Cui Yuan slandered, only feeling that their father's kindness and filial piety were incompatible with him.

"Brother Ayuan, we really should thank the genius doctor in Jiangzhou Prefecture. I heard that the old genius doctor's apprentice was the one who developed the prescription. He must have obtained the true biography of the genius doctor and inherited the mantle of the genius doctor, otherwise..." Wei Qinghan As if thinking of something, he suddenly said in surprise, "Brother Ayuan, so your arm is saved!"

Because he couldn't keep up with his thoughts, Cui Yuan was stunned for a moment, "Ah?"

Wei Qinghan's eyes were bright, " You think, then Jin Xuan was originally an ordinary doctor, and who can completely cure the plague since ancient times? The only explanation is that the miracle doctor left a medical book, which happened to have records about the plague, Jin Xuan was able to solve the plague because of this, so , the medical book must also record the method of continuing the pulse!"

The words that seemed to be thinking about him were directly smashed into Cui Yuan's chest, and the pain was dull, but he used all his strength to restrain his anger, and calmly said: "I, I have asked him, but he won't. What's more, Xie Ying proposed the method of continuing the pulse, so how could it be included in the medical book of the genius doctor?"