12.2

The living environment of the Suzaku tribe is much better than that of the Xuanwu tribe, so after the Xuanwu tribe annexed the Suzaku tribe, they plan to settle here.

Xie Yan has lived here since he was a child and is very familiar with the surroundings, but he never dared to go deep into the jungle, only dared to collect herbs on the periphery of the forest.

There is a clear stream outside the tribe. Xie Yan was very cautious around Qin Jiuxiao at first, but gradually, he found that the male seemed to be quite indulgent to him, so he slowly let go of his hands and feet, and under the male's gaze, he came to Crouch down by the stream and put your hands in the cool water.

The stream took away the summer heat. Xie Yan took a handful of the stream and sprinkled it on his face. He also pulled out a few weeds from his feet, rubbed them into mud, and spread it evenly on his face. He closed his eyes and lay down on the ground. Start basking in the sun.

A large plant leaf suddenly appeared above, blocking the dazzling sunlight for him. Xie Yan opened his eyes and saw the tall male, holding the leaf to cover him seriously.

"What's on your face?" Qin Jiuxiao found a topic, he knew what it was, but he just liked to play stupid.

When it comes to what he is good at, Xie Yan is obviously very interested. He patiently explained to Qin Jiuxiao: "This grass can remove dirt and wash your face very clean."

He pinched his fingers and counted the growth of this grass. Habits and various effects have successfully won the admiring gaze from the male in front of him.

Qin Jiuxiao is really impressed. His Master is indeed talented and intelligent. Even if he loses his memory and comes to such a primitive orc world, he can summarize the effects of various plants through observation, which grass can stop bleeding, which grass can cure cough, etc. , Master basically knows everything by heart, it's really amazing.

Xie Yan has always believed that females are no worse than males. Males have innate strength, and their females are indeed incomparable, but females can do a lot of things that males can't do.

The males of the Vermillion Bird Tribe would be injured more or less every time they went out to hunt. He helped them to apply medicine. Otherwise, their injuries would not have healed so quickly. Therefore, although he is a female, However, he was respected by the males of the clan and lived alone in a cave.

"You are amazing!" Qin Jiuxiao sincerely praised in Xie Yan's expectant little eyes.

This good-looking male is not bad at heart. He didn't kill his own clansmen. He even gave them broth to drink. He wanted to kill him, but he didn't beat himself, and even knitted straw sandals for himself...

Thinking about it this way, it's really a pretty good male, but who knows if the male deliberately tricked him into wanting him to give birth to a male cub.

Thinking of this, the young man stopped talking, closed his eyes again, and waited for the grass and mud on his face to dry before he got up and went to the stream, washed his face, and smiled brightly at Qin Jiuxiao.

No matter, he has to live with this Xiao now, as long as Xiao still has some interest in him and can continue not to force himself to do that kind of thing, he can temporarily not poison him.

"Where else do you want to go?" Qin Jiuxiao continued to hold the big leaf to prevent the hot sun from shining on Xie Yan's white tender face.