9.5

When Xie Yan approached the bedside, Cen Yunqing knew that he had made an oolong, and immediately smiled apologetically, looking at Xie Yan with a very gentle gaze, just as he was about to apologize, the young man in front of him said, "Let's talk after you recover. It's not too late." 

The young man looked beautiful and his voice was cold and clear, Cen Yunqing felt good when he saw it, he turned his head to look at Bai Wuyin, Bai Wuyin knew what he was thinking, and told him Xie Yan's life experience.

When he first heard that the young man was the nephew he had been looking for for many years, Cen Yunqing couldn't help crying with joy, but hearing about the young man's experience over the years, his heart suddenly filled with endless anger, distress and self-blame. In the end, it was his uncle who was useless, and when his sister died. unable to protect their relatives.

"The actions of the wicked have nothing to do with you, you don't have to blame yourself." Xie Yan waited for him to calm down before checking his pulse. After a while, he said: "There are still toxins left in the body, just drink a few more medicines."

Bai Wuyin was happy I don't know what to say anymore.

"That's great!" Ke Shaoyang said cheerfully, "Ah Yan, you are amazing! I'll go back and tell my father to make him happy too!"

Lu Jin also bid farewell to them at the right time, saying that he was going back to Lujiabao to deal with important matters.

As soon as the two left, there were only three people left in the silent hall except the medicine servants. Cen Yunqing had just recovered from a serious illness, and his face should have been haggard, but because of Xie Yan's existence, he felt extremely comfortable, and Bai Wuyin followed Xie Yan's instructions and took care of him every day.

His voice recovered very quickly, and after being able to speak freely, he often chatted with gratitude, as if he wanted to shove all the family affection that had been missing over the years into him. Xie Yan is not a talkative temperament, so he has always been cold and indifferent, but Cen Yunqing is more than happy.

"Do you remember what happened before the poisoning?" Xie Yan suddenly interrupted Cen Yunqing's chatter and asked in a low voice.

Cen Yunqing's face suddenly turned cold, and under the gazes of Bai Wuyin and Xie Yan, Fang replied, "Xie Changning sent me a letter saying that he had found a clue about you and asked me to go to the capital, but to go to the capital. After Xie Mansion in the capital, he said that the clues were broken, and I only had a cup of tea and left the capital."

When he woke up and learned that he had been poisoned, he kept thinking about when he was poisoned. Thinking about the matter in the capital, he became more and more convinced that the poisoning had something to do with the Xie family, but Xie Yan was the son of the Xie family after all.

But after being with Xie Yan for a long time these days, he can also figure out the temperament of this nephew. Now that he has asked this question, he will say it directly, so that he can know that the Xie family is not a good thing.

It turned out that Xie Changning was also involved, and Xie Yan couldn't help but smile. It is feasible to deal with the daughter of Miao Jiang by rivers and lakes, but to deal with Xie Changning, a high-ranking rank, using rivers and lakes methods may cause dissatisfaction with the court, but Xie Changning has been an official for so many years, it is impossible to be innocent, and there must be no lack of political enemies, he As long as he finds out what Xie Changning did in private, and reveals a little bit of information to his political enemies, his political enemies will definitely take advantage of them.

But these things have to wait until the Tiantian Tower is established.

The Colosseum opened every other month, and it was just in time for the deadline today, and the sign was put up. The steward in the museum was counting the profits together with the accountant. Seeing the amount of loss on the book, he felt very sorry.

The cost of the treatment of those domesticated beasts made his heart bleed, and he didn't know what Xun Jiu grew up eating. At the age of six, he could wield a big worm and step on a lion. It was terrifying!

Qin Jiuxiao, who was muttered by him, was sitting on the soft couch in the room practicing the exercises. He is now the cash cow of the Colosseum, and his treatment is much better than before. Basically, as long as he doesn't play, no one will bother him.

Suddenly, a very faint voice came to his ears, if it wasn't for his stronger consciousness than ordinary people, he would never have noticed. Immediately afterwards, a familiar light fragrance penetrated his nose, Qin Jiuxiao's eyes lit up, and he jumped off the couch and looked at the boy who suddenly appeared in the room - his head raised.

Remembering that this body is only six years old, Qin Jiuxiao's originally happy expression suddenly froze. He just wanted to hug Shizun entirely, but he could only hug Shizun's... thigh.

What a sad picture.

Xie Yan knew what he was thinking by looking at his expression, so he smiled and handed him a cloth bag, "A present for you."

Qin Jiuxiao instantly became happy again, and quickly opened the cloth bag and saw the bottles inside. Can, I knew that Xie Yan cared about him, and regardless of his short stature, he hugged Xie Yan directly and said, "Master, I miss you so much."

Being hugged by a little baby, Xie Yan really didn't know whether to laugh or cry. He was in Canghong. When the mainland accepted Qin Jiuxiao as his apprentice, Qin Jiuxiao was already 18 years old, and looking at Qin Jiuxiao who looks like a little radish now, the taste in his heart is really complicated.

"I know you want to stay here, be careful with everything, I'll go back first."

Qin Jiuxiao also knew that this place shouldn't stay for a long time, and he couldn't do anything with his small body now, so he let go of Xie Yan and took a few steps back, so that The angle of the head is not so uncomfortable.

"Master, Fie Tianlou will definitely not fall this time." His immature face was full of seriousness and seriousness, and it looked very cute in contrast.

Xie Yan couldn't help showing a smile, of course he wouldn't fall, Jiang Chengfeng was dead, and the rest were the people from the Xie residence in the capital.

After returning to the Silent Hall, Xie Yan began to repeat the daily life of practicing and pharmacy. The time passed quickly, and the Futian Tower, which was supervised by Ke Shaoyang, was completed in the suburbs.

Futianlou is lavish and gorgeous, standing majestically, backed by green hills and adjacent to green water. Ke Shaoyang spent a lot of effort to buy this place, but money is a trivial matter.

Xie Yan drew a sketch for the master craftsman directly according to the Futian Building in his previous life. Now this building has finally risen from the ground, and it is exactly the same as the previous life. Xie Yan is in a good mood and won the money from the Colosseum. I took out a part of it and started to furnish it in the office building.

The furnishings in Futianlou are all comfortable and convenient. Of course, he has prepared two copies of each household utensil.

The purple palm of the owner of Mingjian Mountain Villa has been removed, and now his skills are more and more profound. This matter has long caused a lot of discussion among people in the arena. Everyone has been speculating that Jiang Chengfeng cured the owner of Kezhuang, but after Jiang Chengfeng's death, The partner of Bai Wuyin, the owner of the Wuyin Pavilion, was actually rescued again!

Who in the rivers and lakes does not know about Bai Wuyin and his partner? Bai Wuyin failed to wake up Cen Yunqing for so many years. It is conceivable how difficult it is to resolve Cen Yunqing's situation, but now, Cen Yunqing suddenly wakes up, but no one knows who rescued him.

Until the completion of the Bietianlou.