11.1 Interstellar World

The vast universe is quiet and deep, and warships pass through the floating dust and land on an azure planet.

Several men in military uniforms, holding laser guns in their hands, walked over with bad faces. Seeing Xie Yan who was still sitting safely in his seat, the laser gun pointed at him, and said coldly, "General Xie Yan, it's time to Go, are you still nostalgic for this sea of ​​​​stars? Of course we also understand, after all, after the military court is sentenced, you will have to stay in prison for the rest of your life, and you will never see these beautiful scenery again." 

He glanced at the silver handcuffs in his hands. , Xie Yan's long eyelashes moved slightly, and he raised his eyes to look at the man in front of him with the rank of less than a major general. There was no fear in the light brown pupils.

The major general holding a laser gun couldn't help sighing in his heart: This person was once the perfect lover in the hearts of the people of the empire, a person with excellent ability, aloof and handsome, and a god of war, but now he is about to become a prisoner and be cast aside by all the people of the empire.

But who made him collude with the Federation? Such treason cannot be forgiven at all.

Xie Yan slowly got up. He was tall and looked a little thin. Before the verdict was handed down, he was still wearing the straight general's uniform, which showed his perfect figure. Long and straight.

"Admiral Xie, please." The major general was still polite, even if he hated those who betrayed the empire in his heart, when he faced Xie Yan's calm face, his heart seemed to be dumbfounded. After all, he was someone he once admired. , he still can't do abuse and beating.

Outside the warship is a suspended military vehicle. A line of sergeants is standing by, with solemn faces. The people they want to escort are serious offenders in the empire.

The cabin door of the warship opened, and the sergeants with laser guns came out first, and then a handsome face appeared in the eyes of everyone. The man was not as embarrassed as they thought, and his indifferent expression was the same as before, but his hair was slightly messy. But it seems to make him a little more attractive.

A major general behind him escorted him, walked down the stairs, came to the major general who was waiting to be escorted, gave a military salute, and said, "Xie Yan has been brought, and now it is handed over to Major General Lei."

Lei Yue also returned a military salute, "Major General Han has worked hard." He pushed Xie Yan and pushed him into the car, which was not polite to him.

Seeing this, Major General Han couldn't help clenching his fists. A man who was once so powerful is now restrained by special handcuffs. Anyone can be bullied.

The space inside the military vehicle is not small. There are some sergeants sitting in the vehicle, all with guns and ammunition. It seems that as long as Xie Yan shows the slightest intention to escape, the guns in their hands will greet him.

As soon as Lei Yue closed the car door, he was about to raise his hand to hit Xie Yan's waist and abdomen, when the military vehicle galloped forward suddenly, he managed to stand firm and roared, "I haven't ordered yet, who is driving the car!"

The sergeant in the driver's seat in front immediately said loudly, "Report to Major General! It's my car!"

"Why didn't you obey the order!" Lei Yue walked over, grabbed his collar, and asked fiercely.

The sergeant scratched his neck, "Report to Major General! It's my first time to escort such an important suspect, so I'm too nervous!"

Lei Yue stared at him for a while, thinking of the strength of that indifferent man, he couldn't help but stop and beat him In his mind, he should quickly take him back to the prison cell. After the military court sentenced him to prison, he must beat him up! This kind of scum who betrayed the empire, even if he died a hundred times, the hatred in his heart would not be quelled!

"Drive!"

As soon as he finished speaking, the car continued to gallop away.

Xie Yan was taken into a dark and airtight prison. No one provided him with nutritional supplements, and there was no sound around him. They seemed to be using this silent torture to kill his will. When he appeared in court tomorrow, the prosecutor's Consciousness collapsed under verbal attack.

Such an environment obviously did not make Xie Yan panic, he sat quietly in the corner, closed his eyes and began to sort out the world's plot.

Travelling is not uncommon, and it is also very common for travellers to carry systems. Generally, immortals will turn a blind eye to this kind of thing. After all, it is a life experience, how can they manage so much? But if the transmigrators endanger the lives of others, treat the world with malice, and affect the final direction of the world, this kind of thing cannot be tolerated by the immortals.

Jun Tianheng is a traverser, and he came through a system with him. His soul penetrated into the waste wood of the emperor's family, but because of the help of the system, he can buy medicines to transform his physique in the system mall by accumulating belief points, and he can also obtain higher-level physique techniques, which are despised by everyone. The waste wood counterattack became the marshal of the empire that everyone praised.

This is not a big deal. The waste wood counterattack flow or something will not have much impact on the world, but Jun Tianheng and the system, in order to accumulate belief points, in order to be able to earn military merit, even secretly deliberately provoked the empire and the federation The flames of war have led to a protracted war between the two countries that were originally peaceful.

War is also acceptable. After all, there have been countless wars in human history. However, it is because of the war between the two countries that the alien Zerg has an opportunity to take advantage of, and a huge number of Zerg invaded. The empire and the federation suffered both losses due to the war and were temporarily powerless. Blocked, was attacked by the Zerg, and finally forced to migrate, thus losing a lot of civilization, and it is difficult for humans to adapt to other unknown planets. Over time, they gradually disappeared in the universe civilization.