12.4

Qin Jiuxiao's oath, through the mouths of the two females, has been spread throughout the tribe. While everyone was shocked, they also had somewhat complicated emotions.

In this primitive orc world based on breeding, love never seemed to appear in their consciousness, so the shock brought by Qin Jiuxiao's words was not too big. In their eyes, Patriarch Xiao's love for Yan was simply Earth-shattering, epic.

However, seeing that Xie Yan hasn't said a word to Patriarch Xiao since then, what should they do with gloating? Is it too unkind?

In fact, after Qin Jiuxiao explained, Xie Yan was not so angry anymore, and he didn't want to eat pregnant fruit to give birth to cubs. If he hadn't liked Qin Jiuxiao, he would not have thought of taking pregnant fruit.

However, the chill in that moment made him uncomfortable, and he didn't recover after several days. He didn't want to talk to Qin Jiuxiao at all, and he didn't even want to drink the broth he cooked.

Qin Jiuxiao watched his master turn a blind eye to him every day, feeling sad, distressed and self-blame, so he could only follow him from a distance and protect him secretly when he left the tribe.

So dry and exhausted, autumn is coming, the leaves are falling, and the weather is getting cooler.

Qin Jiuxiao had left a lot of leather some time ago. He was worried that Xie Yan would sleep cold at night, so he folded a large piece of the spliced ​​blanket and put it at the entrance of the cave, so that Xie Yan could hold it to keep out the cold at night.

But at night, the blanket was still neatly placed at the entrance of the cave. Obviously, the owner of the cave had not touched it. Qin Jiuxiao waited for a while under the moonlight, guessing that Xie Yan should have fallen asleep, so he quietly picked it up The blanket entered the cave silently, spread out the blanket, and placed it lightly on Xie Yan.

Seeing that Xie Yan was not awakened by his actions, he bravely stood by the stone bed for a while before returning to the outside of the cave.

Xie Yan no longer accepts Qin Jiuxiao's food these days. He only digs some wild vegetables outside the forest, or sets up some agencies to hunt small animals such as rabbits and wild pheasants to satisfy his hunger. The cheeks were also visibly thinner.

Qin Jiuxiao sees it in his eyes and hurts in his heart, but Shizun has never forgiven him for his recklessness, and he has no choice if he doesn't accept his affection.

Seeing that the weather was getting colder and colder, and the cold winter was coming, he was really worried that Master would catch a cold, so he dared to send the blanket in.

The next morning, when Xie Yan woke up, he saw the stitched blanket covering his body. The blanket was made of the hides of several large beasts, more than enough to cover three of himself. Sitting on the stone bed clutching the blanket, he didn't know what to do for a while.

Since the pregnancy fruit incident, he has never spoken to Qin Jiuxiao, and threw everything about him out of the cave, including the tiger skin cushion.

But every time he threw it out, the tiger-skin mat would return to the stone bed at night, as if he couldn't sleep without sleep. Someone was too domineering. Over time, he thought it was troublesome, so he didn't throw the tiger-skin mat out again. .

Qin Jiuxiao's gestures and concerns were not invisible to him, but he just couldn't take the initiative to reconcile. He was knocked out of pregnancy in front of others that day, and then burst into tears. His self-esteem was greatly affected, and his heart was always in shock. Don't twist too hard.

The smell of broth was still coming from outside the cave, Xie Yan got up from the stone bed, did not return the blanket, but went to the entrance of the cave, picked up the bowl and drank it.

There was a shallow pit on the side of the cave, which was formed by someone sitting here for a long time. The cool wind suddenly blew, Xie Yan shivered suddenly, and the exposed arms and legs shuddered. Someone was blowing the cool wind outside in the evening, and he was still soft-hearted.

When he comes back from hunting, he will make peace with him.

However, the plan couldn't keep up with the changes. He waited in the tribe until it was dark, and when the other tribesmen came back, he didn't see anyone.

Tucked my knees and sat on the stone bed all night, but I didn't hear any movement. Could it be that someone went to the patriarch's cave last night?