1.23

Ten days later, a carriage drove into the capital in a low-key manner and went straight to the palace gate, where it was stopped by the palace gate guards.

The driver should hold a jade plaque and put it in front of the guard, with the character "nine" engraved on it. This is the jade plaque used by the prince in the palace to show his identity. The guard was shocked when he saw it, and hurriedly knelt down on one knee. Ninth Highness."

Ying got out of the car, opened the curtain, and saw a handsome man sitting in a wheelchair, two guards lifted him down and landed smoothly on the ground.

"Get up." Chu Jiuzhang said lightly.

The guard stood up and hurriedly shouted, "Open the palace gate!" 

The thick palace gate opened slowly, and he should push the wheelchair and step into the cage-like palace wall without hesitation. 

Chu Jiuzhang, who was sitting in a wheelchair, suddenly looked back at the prosperous scene outside, and made a secret decision in his heart.

He will not be confined to this palace wall all his life.

The Renxin Pavilion in the capital was closed, and even if Xie Yan and Guangdan entered the capital, they could not go back to live. 

Fortunately, Chu Jiuzhang set up a house in Dongcheng, and Ying Shishi brought the two over and settled them properly.

The house is not big, but it is enough for a few people. The furnishings inside are a little old, but it is very clean. You can see at a glance that someone has cleaned it in advance.

"Master said you should stay here first," Ying Shishi respected Xie Yan's attitude now, with a smile on his bright face, "The Renxin Pavilion will be opened sooner or later, so don't worry about Doctor Xie."

Xie Yan did not He was worried about the Renxin Pavilion, but he accepted Shishi's kindness.

"I'll go out and get some ingredients back." The master ordered her to take care of the two of them, so Ying Shishi had to transform from a female bodyguard into a female cook.

"Young Master, when will we bring Junior Brother Jin Xuan back?" Guang Dan said sullenly, holding on to the pointed chin of the baby's fat.

He didn't really want to go back to the capital. The capital is very unfriendly. The young master did nothing wrong, but he was sealed by the government as a benevolence hall for no reason. He was also ordered not to practice medicine. 

I don't know what these officials and emperors thought.

"I'll see you soon," Xie Yan casually put the manuscript aside and comforted, "And there's always been our spy in the Weifu. He's doing well, don't worry."

Guang Dan nodded. "My son, I'll tidy it up for you." 

The mansion that Chu Jiuzhang bought was very inconspicuous, but it had a sense of tranquility in the middle of the hustle and bustle. 

Although it was in the downtown area, the surrounding area of ​​the mansion was quite quiet and few people disturbed it.

Ying Shishi came back from the market and was about to push the door into the yard, but was stopped by the neighbor's aunt who suddenly came out.

"Girl, are you new here?" The aunt looked like a gossip person, and the curiosity in her small eyes couldn't stop it.

"Yes." Ying Shishi didn't want to look cold, so he faked a smile and was about to enter the room.

Who knew that this aunt wouldn't give up, and she grabbed Ying Shishi's sleeve quite familiarly, pulling her to continue to ask: "This house has been empty for a long time, what are you doing? I think you are a girl's house. , there are still two boys at home, if there is any difficulty in the future, the neighbors can help..." 

The impatient Ying Shishi's expression turned cold, and he was about to rush into the yard regardless, but the yard door was blocked. 

The man opened it from the inside, and a cute little face came out. He saw Ying Shishi's eyes curved into crescent moons, "Sister Shi Shi, Young Master asked you to come in!" 

Ying Shi Shi breathed a sigh of relief and entered the yard. I'm going to thank Guangdan for his help, but when I look back, where is there Guangdan? 

She hurried back and saw that Guang Dan was being pulled by her aunt, chatting with her with a smile. "Auntie, I'm serious, my son is very good at medicine," Guang Dan smiled like a little fool, and his words were deliberately unpleasant, "and the son specializes in intractable diseases, if the aunt knows who has someone If you can't cure the pain, you can tell them, the son said, you won't need money if you can't cure it!" 

Looking at Guang Dan's proud expression, the aunt's face was very ugly, look at this, what kind of person is this? Curse people get sick! If it weren't for Guangdan's young age, she would have spit on him long ago!

 Throwing away Guangdan's hand, the aunt twisted the waist of the bucket, quickly entered her yard, and closed the door with a "slap"!

Guang Dan put away his smirk, clapped his hands and walked back. Seeing Shi Shi Niang giving him a thumbs up, he said a little embarrassedly, "Young Master asked me to say that." There was a blush on his face as he spoke.

Ying Shishi frowned, not knowing what Xie Yan meant by doing this, but she has learned to be silent in the past six months and no longer point fingers at Xie Yan's behavior.

After the aunt next door returned to the house, the more she thought about it, the more unhappy she became. She cared about her new neighbor with kindness and good intentions, but she actually met such a rude person! So the table thumped loudly.

The son who was working in the yamen returned home, and when he saw his mother was angry, he hurriedly asked why, and after listening to her explain the cause and effect, he couldn't help laughing. Said: "Mother, when they moved here, you rashly went up and asked, who can tell you the truth? Well, it's not too late to ask the family when you get acquainted." 

The aunt obviously couldn't be relieved because of this, after all She was kind, but she was treated like a donkey's liver and lungs. Her son was so relieved, but she was even more angry!

"No!" She slapped the table, frowning angrily, "Didn't they say that they are specialized in treating incurable diseases? Well, the old lady will find a incurable disease to treat them tomorrow, let's see if they dare to brag!"

Son Not knowing whether to laugh or cry, "Mother, where are you going to find someone with incurable diseases? Besides, even if you find it, will people be willing to come?"

Auntie calmed down and thought about it carefully. Suddenly a person appeared in her mind, and she quickly caught her. Holding his son's wrist, he frowned and asked, "Didn't you have a good brother before? He was also a yacha, the one who was beaten up by bullies three months ago, or..."

"Mother!" The son's expression changed suddenly. , "He finally lost his suicidal thoughts, so don't try to provoke his sadness." The

aunt sighed, "Tell me, a good child, why is it... Those officials are too abhorrent. Now, it's not good to raise a son, just raise some worms! Bah!"

"However," she pointed to the next door and asked in a low voice, "what if it's true? Anyway, there's no harm in trying it."

Confused by his own mother, the young yacha shook his head, " Do you want to stop inquiring? Explain Brother Wu's situation and ask them directly if they can cure them. If they can't, we don't need to tell Brother Wu. The eldest brother is also unwilling to give up any hope."

He made sense, and the aunt nodded, "Well, I'll ask you tomorrow."