2.1 Beauty Detail

Arc 2 

Beauty Detail (1)

"Feng Yang, don't drag Lao Tzu! Lao Tzu is going to kill him!"

"Cao Jin, don't get excited, now you are in a dangerous situation, don't make trouble. Besides, there is no evidence to prove that he does a meticulous work."

"I don't care! Lao Tzu have been disliked by him for a long time ! If you don't kill him, you have to beat him up!"

When Xie Yan first woke up, he only felt sore all over his body, which should be the after-effects of overuse of his muscles. He moved his body and found himself tightly tied to a tree by ropes, and two men in armor were arguing fiercely in front of him.

"Da, are you awake?"

Xie Yan tilted his head to look, the golden light on his shoulders seemed to be solid, it seemed that Little Eight had improved.

"Pass the plot to me."

After receiving the order, Xiao Ba immediately happily poured the plot into Xie Yan's brain. Xie Yan was originally a string of data, and he accepted it very quickly. When the two walked in front of him, he had already Figure out all kinds of information about this worn body.

The collar was suddenly grabbed fiercely, and a rough face was magnified in front of him, making Xie Yan, who was used to seeing Chu Jiuzhang's handsome face, couldn't help turning his face away and couldn't bear to look again.

His appearance was interpreted as disgust by the rude big man, and he couldn't help but get even more angry, his fists were hitting the tree trunks straight in his ear, making a thud.

"I hate how you look like a bitch the most!" The big man spat fiercely on the ground, "You hate the smell of sweat, you hate rough people like us, then why do you want to go to the military camp? It's not really a meticulous work. Right?"

Standing on the side, Feng Yang coughed, he was more delicate, compared with the big man Cao Jin, he was an elegant Confucian general, Xie Yan raised his head and his eyes met his.

"How's the general's injury?"

Before Feng Yang could answer, Cao Jin roared angrily again: "You have the guts to say it? If it weren't for you, the general could be injured so badly? Can we be surrounded? Saying your mother didn't mean it, I'm the first to not believe it!"

Xie Yan ignored him at all, just continued to stare at Feng Yang.

The young and handsome Confucian general finally couldn't see it, stretched out his hand to pull Cao Jin away, and asked Xie Yan, "The general's injury is not light, if a military doctor accompanies him, it will not be a big problem, but now that we are surrounded by enemies, there is no way to find the doctor. It's up to God to see if the general can survive."

When Feng Yang said this, he kept observing Xie Yan's expression, seeing that he was different from the usual gloomy look, as if he had been knocked out by Cao Jin, and when he woke up again, he would change. Like a whole new person.

The young man in front of him had an exceptionally beautiful appearance, and he stood out among a group of rough men in the military camp. In addition to his fair and delicate skin, if he hadn't been capable of his own, he would have been regarded as a rabbit by a long time ago.

But just now, as soon as he opened his eyes, his temperament was very different. After sweeping away the gloom before, his face lost its former femininity and became firmer.

This Xie Yan is really a bit mysterious, and I can't blame Lao Cao for always suspecting him.

Facing Feng Yang's gaze, Xie Yan knew what he was thinking. This deputy general Feng, with a gentle and friendly face, was actually dark and cunning. He had always assumed the responsibility of the military's think tank. some secrets.

But even so, Xie Yan would rather communicate with Feng Yang than face the simple-minded Cao Jin.

With Xiao Ba's map, Xie Yan knew very well their current situation. They are now hiding in a dense forest in the middle of the mountain, and a group of enemy troops is surrounded by three sides, and there is a cliff not far behind them.

No matter how you go, it's a dead end.

To get rid of the suspicion of the original body, he first wanted to save that General Shen, and secondly, he wanted to help everyone get out of the siege as much as possible.

In the current situation, it is somewhat difficult.

"Lieutenant General Feng," Xie Yan looked at Feng Yang seriously, "please take me to see the general, I have some medical skills since elementary school, maybe it can be useful."

"Didn't you say it sooner? Why didn't you say it until now?" Cao Jin is not really a fool, his body like a hill stands in front of Xie Yan, staring at him with big eyes like copper bells, looking at him viciously .

Feng Yang reluctantly pulled him away and stretched out his hand to loosen Xie Yan's ties, "If you can really cure the general, it will be a great achievement. If you can't, our brothers will be buried with the general anyway, so it's not a loss for us."

"They will be searched from the bottom of the mountain soon. There are only a hundred or so of them left. I am afraid that they will die under the enemy's sword before the reinforcements arrive.

The rope was untied, Cao Jin snorted heavily, turned his head and sat on the ground, unwilling to look at Xie Yan, anyway, he didn't believe that this kid was really good at medicine, and he didn't know what he was going to do.

Following Feng Yang to a narrow cave, Xie Yan observed the surroundings. This inconspicuous cave was covered by vines and shrubs. If you didn't look carefully, it would be difficult to find it. It's just that, letting a seriously wounded person lie in such a dark and airless place, is it to protect him or to hope that he will die soon?