2.7

Xie Yan was assassinated in his cell, and the killer turned out to be a young general under General Yuan Dong named Wang Biao.

The news spread in the barracks, and everyone sighed and sighed. Yuan Dong, who heard the news, couldn't believe it. When did he let someone kill Xie Yan! Xie Yan has no grudges against him, does he need this? Someone must be trying to kill him!

With full of anger, Yuan Dong picked up the long sword and went to the cell.

As soon as he arrived at the door of the cell, he heard a familiar and miserable voice: "General, really, it is General Yuan who is instructing Xiao..."

"Fuck you motherfucker!" Yuan Dong, who was in a hurry, just broke through the guards. He broke into the cell, disregarding Silent and others who were being interrogated, and grabbed Wang Biao by the collar and would beat him.

"You are responsible for beating to death?" He asked quietly and calmly, successfully stopping Yuan Dong's reckless behavior.

Being slandered, even if he has a clear conscience, he still has a guilty conscience. He is afraid that others will listen to this man's nonsense and make himself a joke and shame for the entire Northwest Army.

Holding his breath, he let go of Wang Biao, Yuan Dong glared at him viciously, then faced the silence, frowning tightly, "Don't listen to his nonsense, you must be able to see this kind of trick, he must be influenced by others. He was instructed to deliberately pour dirty water on me!"

Silent sat upright on the chair, raised his eyebrows when he heard the words, "Are you here for the trial?"

Yuan Dong always dared to scold him in his heart, but did not have the courage to face Silent. When there was a conflict, he smirked and said: "You try, you try."

"General," a soldier asked outside the cell, "Doctor Xue ordered Xiao to bring a pill, saying that after someone ate it, if there is no antidote. , the pain will last for three days and three nights, and the intestines will pierce and the stomach will rot and die."

Everyone who heard the words felt chills on their backs and shrank their necks, this Doctor Xue is too scary!

But there was an inexplicable feeling in the silence. This pill was definitely not sent by Xue Fang. As for who it came from, who else could it be besides his Ah Yan?

Feng Yang went out to take the pills, and under Shen Jing's signal, he stepped forward to squeeze Wang Biao's mouth, and was about to stuff the pills in.

Wang Biao tried his best to lean his head back, terrified. He would rather be tortured than eat this horrible poison!

"General Shen," Wei Qian's voice sounded outside the door, "I heard that there are traitors in the army, can Wei go in to observe the trial?"

He asked, but his tone and attitude were unquestionable. The arrogance of the royal children made him look down on these vulgar and reckless men from the bottom of his heart.

The thief Wang Biao's small eyes flashed with a secret look of joy, Feng Yang sneered in his heart, and while he was not paying attention, he squeezed his mouth open and shoved the pills directly! The pill melted in the mouth, and Wang Biao couldn't spit it out even if he wanted to. He turned pale and looked at Wei Qian who was walking in for help.

Wei Qian didn't even look at him, the handsome young man looked around, raised his eyebrows and said, "It is said that a fine work of Xi Rong appeared in the Northwest Army, and this fine work is a guerrilla general that the emperor has just rewarded, why did Wei not see Xie here? Guerrilla?"

He talked about him from left to right, naming Xie Yan was a meticulous work, and Cao Jin was so angry that he wanted to beat him up so that he didn't stop barking! If Xiao Xie is really meticulous, Lao Cao will take off his head and give it a kick!

Silent lifted his eyelids, and said calmly, "If Jianjun Wei comes to see the interrogation, just sit down and take a cup of tea and watch it slowly." The implication is that you don't care about other things.

How could Wei Qian give up so easily? He still smiled slightly, but there was some sarcasm in his eyes, "General Shen is definitely going to cover up Xie Yan?"

"What does Jianjun Wei mean?" Feng Yang said slowly, "Is General Xie doing meticulous work? It's not just your accusation, how can you talk about the general covering him up?"

"As a military supervisor, I have the authority and responsibility to investigate this matter. I believe that such rumors appear in the Northwest Army. It is not groundless, this matter must be It is clear to investigate, since General Shen is reluctant to torture, why not ask Wei to ask Xie Guerilla to explain it clearly?" Wei Qian said quite righteously, as if he wanted to investigate thoroughly for the stability of the Northwest Army.

"Evidence." Shen Jing was not afraid of Wei Qian at all. After all, he had the final say in the Northwest Army.

Wei Qian smiled inexplicably, "Wei has a piece of information. It is said that Xi Rong Xizuo has a mark on his back to prove his identity."