6.3

Xie Jin was involved in the countryside in his early years, leaving behind the root of the disease. After going to the hospital for examination, the doctor said that he would need a kidney transplant, but his blood type was quite special, and it was difficult to find the source of the kidney. to check.

This investigation turned out that he still has a son, and this son's blood type just matches his own. In this way, wouldn't it be easy for him to change to a healthy kidney?

But I don't know what went mad last night, but let that little bastard run around. The capital city is so big, if he can't find it, wouldn't the duck he got fly away?

This kid is so evil!

Meng Bailu sat on the sofa with an indifferent expression. Seeing his anxious face, he couldn't help but say, "He's only been here for a day, and he's been making a lot of trouble and hurt Xingzhi. When you find him, you have to do the surgery quickly, otherwise this will happen. I don't know what it will be like."

Xingzhi is still in pain, and he doesn't know what's going on.

"You're right, this kid is too evil," Xie Jin frowned and stopped, "I don't think he's good at coaxing, or he'll be hard on it... By the way, how is Xingzhi?"

"It still hurts," Meng Bailu explained when he saw his displeased expression, "He really isn't pretending, I guess something is wrong. Since the hospital can't see it, why don't you ask the Celestial Master to come and take a look?"

"Those warlocks are expensive!" Xie Jin seemed a little reluctant, "and they probably won't see anything."

"We can't let Xingzhi die." Meng Bailu called the housekeeper, "Go and invite the highest-level celestial master to come here."

Although Zhou Rong had also heard of the deeds of many celestial masters, he never believed it very much, so he said: "Madam, the highest level in the capital is undoubtedly Xu Tianshi, but very few people can invite him. And you need two million at a time."

"Two million?!" Meng Bailu and Xie Jin were both shocked, "This is for money!" The two had always been dismissive of Tianshi and the like before, never expecting Tianshi, The appearance fee will be so high.

But the symptoms of Xingzhi had to be resolved. Meng Bailu was ruthless, "What about the second-class ones?" Zhou Rong replied, "The rest are only one million and several hundred thousand and there are also several thousand."

The high-level person thinks it is too expensive, and the low-level person is worried about spending money in vain. The couple suddenly fell into a daze.

"Dad! Mom!" Xie Wanxi hurriedly ran downstairs, "Brother is crazy! He's going to cut off his own leg!"

Meng Bailu heard this and said, "Go and invite that one. Xu Tianshi! If you can't please, please invite the second highest level!"

Zhou Rong had to make arrangements.

I thought it would be a fairly simple matter to spend money to hire a Celestial Master, but who knows, these Celestial Masters are all full of schedules, and no one is free for a while, and they have to wait for three or four days.

Three or four days is enough for Xingzhi to suffer.

At this time, the He family was no calmer than the Xie family.

"What did you say? Are you going to take your eldest brother home?" He Zhiguo was about to slap him down, "What are you doing? Do you want your eldest brother to die!"

Jiang Yuan stopped the irritable man, sighed, and asked, who was always rebellious in front of him. He Zigui 's youngest son: "Zigui, why did you suddenly do this?"

He Zigui pouted, and he knew that he would be beaten, but the master said that by taking the elder brother home, it would be better to avoid the prying eyes of others. The less people know about Big Brother's revival, the better.

"Big brother has been lying in the hospital for three years and has not seen any improvement, so he can't be allowed to lie in the hospital for the rest of his life, right?" He Zigui faced He Zhiguo's angrily glaring, and continued with his neck stuck, "And I don't think the nurses in the hospital are taking good care of him. Be careful, it's better for the family to take care of them by themselves, it's so pitiful for my eldest brother to lie alone in the hospital every day, as for the infusion, wouldn't it be alright to ask a doctor to come to the house?"