6.5

It is no longer news that the Xie family couple and their eldest son were struck by lightning. However, according to people familiar with the matter, their injuries were caused by the Heavenly Thunder Talisman of the Celestial Master, and the hospital could not cure them at all.

Now that Xie Tianshi has rescued He Ji, it can be seen that he is much more powerful than Xu Tianshi on the way to cultivation. In addition, he is the eldest son of Xie Jin in rumors, and it is reasonable for Xie Wanxi to come to him to save his life. But unexpectedly, Xie Tianshi expressly refused.

Xie Yan's words without the slightest emotion brought tears to the eyes of the girl in the middle of the hall. She stared at Xie Yan for a moment, looking quite pitiful, and all the guests couldn't help feeling pity.

Some people think that Xie Yan is too indifferent. Since he is also of Xie family blood, he has the ability, why not go to the rescue?

It seems that the audience was influenced by the discussion, Xie Yan said again: "The Thunder Talisman is powerful, I can only try it out, I can't guarantee that I can save them."

Xie Wanxi's face suddenly showed surprise, and was about to speak , but heard the man beside Xie Yan say: "The He family will use 5% of the shares as a reward to transfer to Ah Yan's name. Presumably the three members of the Xie family are not worth less than He Mou?" 

The rumors are just rumors, the Xie family Xie Yan's identity has never been publicly acknowledged, and Xie Yan is not in the Xie family's account book. It stands to reason that Xie Yan and the Xie family are in a relationship with strangers. Since it is a relationship between strangers, asking someone to take action will naturally require payment. cost.

While the guests were stunned by the He family's generosity, they looked at Xie Wanxi. He Dashao is right. Anyway, Xie Yan is not the Xie family. As a celestial master with a profound cultivation base, it is of course impossible to shoot casually.

Looking at everyone's eyes, Xie Wanxi felt panic in her heart, she didn't have the right to decide to pay Xie Yan's reward! She couldn't help looking into the corner, but saw that Li Zuo had long since disappeared.

"Brother Xie Yan, my parents and my brother are lying in the hospital now, I don't know if they are alive or dead, I'm so scared, woo woo..." The thin and thin girl sobbed softly, making the whole banquet lose its excitement.

Xie Yan approached He Ji's ear, "Should we go together?"

He Ji squeezed his hand quietly, naturally he would not refuse.

"Da, why are you going to save them?" Xiao Ba was quite puzzled.

Xie Yan smiled and said, "When did I say I'm going to save people? Li Zuo is just trying to test my ability and see if I can unlock his Heavenly Thunder Talisman. Of course I won't let him down. Directly causing him to lose his life is far less exciting than letting his self-confidence collapse."

Xiaoba: "..." Dao is so cruel, people like Li Zuo can't accept continuous failure, and he will collapse in the end.

Xie Yan and He Ji left the banquet directly and took Xie Wanxi to the hospital.

Xie Changchun is the only head of the Xie family now. Xie Changchun is more than a few years old. He has gradually withdrawn from the management of the group in recent years, and handed over the entire group to Xie Jin. I hope that the Xie group can continue to be brilliant. He knew the reason why Xie Jin brought Xie Yan back, and he acquiesced.

I just didn't expect that the Xie family is now in such a state as things are impermanent. Not only did the children and grandchildren get hit by lightning, but even the entire group was suppressed by the He's. Seeing that the building was about to collapse, There was no other way he could do it other than desperately support it.

But he has been in business for so many years, and there are still quite a lot of connections. Someone revealed the identity of Tianshi Xie Yan, which made him have to think more. The methods of Tianshi are very good, and it is the default unspoken rule in the circle that you can't easily provoke Tianshi. How could a teenager who is only ten years old be a Celestial Master with a profound cultivation?

When Xie Yan brought He Ji into the ward, he saw the old man sitting beside the hospital bed. He had never met Xie Changchun, but it was not difficult to guess that the person who appeared here at this time must be Xie Changchun.

The two looked at each other.

Xie Yan was calm and indifferent, Xie Changchun was depressed, and neither of them spoke. It was Xie Wanxi who broke the silence. Even though she was full of hatred for Xie Yan, she was willing to endure in order to save her parents and brother.

"Brother Xie Yan, can our parents and brother be saved?"

Averting his eyes, Xie Yan looked at the three people who were breathing weakly on the hospital bed. There was no expression on his face, but he said to Xiaoba in his heart, "Generally speaking, the Tianlei Talisman can turn people into scorched ashes in an instant, but this talisman doesn't. Being able to chop people to death shows that the cultivation of the person who draws the talisman is not high."

Xiaoba poked Xie Yan's shoulder with his white and soft tail, "Great, this world's inheritance of Taoism is definitely not as good as the previous world. ."