7.7

Xiao Xuan has always been puzzled about Ji Yiping's change. He didn't understand why Ji Yiping became so estranged from him after he came back. Is it because he left the factory that day?

Looking at the closed door, he felt remorse and guilt in his heart. He wanted to restore the relationship between the two, but Yiping avoided him again and again, not even touching his hand, he was only just now. She shook his hand, but was thrown away in disgust.

Xiao Xuan also has self-esteem. Being treated so coldly, he couldn't help himself, so he went back to his room. But lying on the bed, tossing and turning for most of the night, thinking about Ji Yiping and unable to sleep, he quietly got up and came to Ji Yiping's door without disturbing the others.

His ears were attached to the door, and there was no movement inside, not even the sound of breathing. The ability user's five senses are higher than ordinary people. He stood here, and the breathing of a team member in the next room could be heard clearly, but there was nothing in Ji Yiping's room.

Human senses are magnified in the dead of night, and it is normal for him to not pay attention to Ji Yiping's breathing during the day, but at night, against the backdrop of such an environment, Ji Yiping's room that is as quiet as if there is no living person looks quite strange.

Yiping will not leave the wolf eater! This thought suddenly appeared in Xiao Xuan's heart. Panic surrounded him in an instant. After he lost it, he lost it again. He suddenly felt like a hole was opened in his heart.

The room with no lights turned on was dark, Xiao Xuan turned to look, a very thin figure was standing by the window, and he didn't turn back when he heard the movement.

He closed the door, walked slowly behind Ji Yiping, and said bitterly, "Yiping, let's talk."

"What?" The young man's soft voice floated over, but he still didn't turn around.

Xiao Xuan was silent for a while, took a deep breath, and said, "Are you blaming me? I'm blaming me for leaving the factory that day, but I didn't know where you went, I..."

"Xiao Xuan," Ji Yiping held the window sill with both hands, and a erratic voice sounded in the quiet room, interrupting Xiao Xuan's words, "I don't blame you." He just felt hopeless at the time.

It was not in Ji Yiping's plan to become a conscious zombie. He thought that he would definitely die without a place to be buried, but unexpectedly, he became the only zombie that could think.

When Xiao Xuan took the wolf-devouring team to the factory to find him again, he had not turned into what he is now, but was no different from those ugly and disgusting zombies, but maybe God favored him, after he devoured many zombie crystal cores After that, his appearance gradually returned to his previous appearance, his power level jumped to the fifth rank, and he had the ability to command zombies.

However, ordering a group of thoughtless carrion is not what he wants. Compared with this, he is more willing to change back to human beings, otherwise he would have led the army of zombies to attack the base and wiped out human beings.

However, if mankind perishes, what is the point of him carrying a group of thoughtless carrion?

"Then why are you avoiding me?" Xiao Xuan asked in confusion.

Ji Yiping lowered his head, turned around, and said, "Because, I'm too cold."

"What?" Xiao Xuan thought he was cold, and said quickly, "Then go to bed quickly, don't freeze."

The interior suddenly fell silent, and by the moonlight, Xiao Xuan could clearly see the eyelashes of the young man in front of him, which were very long and curled, and set off an extremely white face, like a cold porcelain doll, the kind of cold piercing that penetrates people. heart, terrifying.

Intuition made Xiao Xuan unable to help but be vigilant.

"Xiao Xuan, would you like to stay with me all the time?" Ji Yiping continued without waiting for him to speak, "No matter what I look like?"

Xiao Xuan wanted to ask him what he meant, but his intuition stopped him. With a loud voice, he stared closely at Ji Yiping's face and slowly stepped back.

The young man in front of him slowly raised his head, and under the faint moonlight, his eyes faintly showed a hint of scarlet.

As we all know, in the dark night, the eyes and pupils of zombies will turn scarlet, Xiao Xuan quickly backed away, purple lightning flashed in his hand, he was hesitating whether to shoot, but found that his lightning was being swallowed by a small water snake. It was the first time Xiao Xuan felt the suppression of Tier 4 so clearly.

He wanted to shout out, but saw Ji Yiping sneer, the scarlet in his eyes became more and more obvious, "They can't hear."