1.14

Beihou Mansion in Beijing Town.

When Mrs. Cui heard that Cui Zhi had contracted the disease, she didn't catch her breath at once, rolled her eyes and fainted, causing people to turn around. I invited the doctor to come to see, and finally woke up, but his face was extremely pale, and he patted his thigh and cried.

"Don't let him go, he wants to go! It's not for the Wei family's child! It's a crime!"

Zhenbei Hou also always felt sorry for his eldest son, and his heart was so heavy, and his mother was so sad, he wanted to go immediately Jingzhou took the eldest back.

At this moment, Cui Yuan looked brisk and strode forward. Cui Houye was probably ashamed of him. After he returned to the capital, he asked Cui Houye to find something to do, and Cui Hou agreed. 

After this period of time, he has gradually entered the core power circle of the Cui family, mastering all kinds of intelligence information. Seeing that the room was heavy, he saluted, and he didn't care about the ignorance of the old lady and Cui Houye, and said to himself, "Grandmother, father, there is good news."

Said: "What good news? Your eldest brother is still drifting between being alive and dead now, you can still laugh? Sure enough, what kind of mother is there! My eldest grandson..."

The Marquis of Zhenbei also gave him a stern look, "What good news has to be told at this time? Now your elder brother's condition is the most important, I plan to send someone to bring him back, you..." He didn't even listen to any news he brings. He was about to be kicked out. Sure enough, he was nothing in the eyes of his father and grandmother. If they could kill two genius doctors in a row, he should have figured it out a long time ago.

Cui Yuan sneered in his heart, lowered his eyes and said, "The news is about the eldest brother. Grandmother, father, news came from Jiangzhou Prefecture, and the doctors in Jiangzhou Prefecture worked together to develop a good remedy for the plague, and now Jiangzhou suffers from the epidemic. All recovered, Zhang Zhifu is worried about the people of Jingzhou, and is planning to send a few doctors to Jingzhou to solve the predicament, the eldest brother is saved!"

What he said before, the old lady and Zhenbei Hou did not hear clearly, only heard the last After a few words, the old lady suddenly sat up from the bed in surprise, and asked repeatedly: "Is this news true? Zhi'er can really be saved? Good! It's good to be saved! In this way, Yuan'er, Zhi'er is alone there. There is no one to take care of you, since the epidemic can be solved, you can go there and bring him back when your elder brother is ready."

 It is really good that the epidemic can be solved, but Jingzhou Prefecture is the hardest-hit area. With only a few days of effort, the spread of the epidemic can be controlled at most. How can they all recover? Are they not afraid that they will get sick themselves? And he can't use his right hand, how can he take care of the patient? Besides, isn't Wei Qinghan always by his side? The more he thought about it, the more painful Cui Yuan felt in his heart. He squeezed his left hand tightly, trying to restrain his anger and unwillingness. He just lowered his head and said,

"Grandson is going."

It was Jin Xuan who has the cure, and Cui Zhi and Wei Qinghan killed Jin Xuan's master, and they didn't know what Jin Xuan would do. Moreover, Jin Xuan is quite talented in medical skills. Now that he has found a solution to the plague, maybe he can cure his arm in time, and he can prevent the two from killing again.

Jinxuan's contribution to Jiangzhou's control of the epidemic is the greatest, not only won the appreciation of Zhang Zhifu, but also the respect of the doctors in the city. It's just that in Jin Xuan's heart, all these credits belong to the master, and he dare not claim credit for himself, but it is this humble attitude that makes people even more admired.

Under such circumstances, Jin Xuan asked himself to go to Jingzhou Prefecture to fight the disaster. Not only Zhang Zhifu waved his hand happily, but also assigned 20 soldiers to follow him for protection, and some other doctors also rushed to follow. For doctors, what they pursue is not just the avenue of medical skills. Born in the mundane world, their reputation is more attractive to them. If they join the team to resolve the epidemic, they may be able to make a name for themselves in history. No one wants to lose this opportunity.

Of course, it was unrealistic for all the doctors in the city to follow, so Jin Xuan chose two old doctors and four young doctors. On the one hand, the old doctor has rich experience and can control the situation, and on the other hand, the young doctor can increase their knowledge, which will be of great benefit to the study of medicine.

Not as lively as Jiangzhou Mansion, their team felt a sense of desolation and depression before they reached Jingzhou Mansion. On the road, you can often see dead corpses. Jingzhou officials have long been overwhelmed by themselves, and no one will deal with these corpses.