2.9

It was not until he arrived in the capital and saw King Qi that Wei Qian dared to tell the truth. He was afraid of being beaten by silence that day, and the feeling of being on the verge of death made him feel insecure, so after waking up, he urged his entourage to return to Beijing quickly.

Hearing that he was beaten like this by Silent and mad, King Qi's anger was hard to dispel. 

This silence not only dared to fight Tianhuang's nobles, but also boldly blocked the news afterwards, isn't it because of the Northwest Army in his hands? 

When he returns to the capital, with no soldiers in his hands, let's see how arrogant he can be!

So, before Shen Si returned to the capital, the imperial censor's memorials were once again piled up with the emperor's imperial case. Wei Qian dragged his ill body, which was severely injured, to expose the crime of Silent in front of the emperor. With such humiliation, even if the emperor values ​​Silent again, he cannot continue to protect him.

Injuring the royal family is a big crime. If Silent really violated the law of the country, the emperor would have to punish him in order to block the public.

This matter is quite difficult. The emperor feels that he is young, but because of the silence, his hair is about to fall out! When Silent returns to Beijing, he must be trained well!

Silent, concerned by the emperor and his ministers, is on his way back to Beijing. Xie Yan, Feng Yang, Cao Jin, and Lin Yi all returned to Beijing with him, and Li Yangcheng was left to Yuan Dong to guard. Now that Xirong has no available generals, Yuan Dong is enough to guard it.

The three hundred guards quickly rushed back to the capital from Liyang on horseback. Seven days later, they had reached the boundary of Mianzhou.

Mianzhou has many mountains, and there are many bandits in the mountains. Before they entered the city, they encountered a group of strong bandits. Without saying a word, they directly took their elite soldiers to exterminate them, which can be regarded as a good deed for the people of Mianzhou.

It was getting late, and the entry of the three hundred guards into the city might cause panic among the people. Quietly issued an order, and the whole army camped and spent the night in the bandit den.

After Wu Yue shot Hu Yanjun last time, he decided to join the army and followed Lin Yi all the time. Because of his extraordinary archery skills and the ability to kill enemy generals, the generals and soldiers were extremely enthusiastic about him, which made the always cold and arrogant young man extremely uncomfortable, but he couldn't help but feel a little joy in his heart.

He rested in a tent with Lin Yi, and when he saw Lin Yi arrived in Mianzhou, he began to be in a trance. Because of his friendship, he asked with concern, "Are you in a bad mood?"

Lin Yiping lay on the ground, and it took a while before he spoke: "If Luo Xian's information is correct, this should be my hometown, and my parents are in Mianzhou at this time."

Such is the mood. Although he has been a fine writer of Xirong for 20 years, his novels are Dawei's words, he writes Dawei's characters, he learns Dawei's martial arts, he follows Dawei's army, and he steps on Dawei's words. The land, everything I saw and heard was the customs of the Great Wei Dynasty.

If he hadn't remembered that he was from Xirong, he would have thought that he was a native of the Wei Dynasty. But now, all the evidence shows that he was originally from Wei himself, his parents and home were in front of him, and Da Wei was not his enemy.

Once the hatred fades, fear and anxiety will swarm in. After 20 years of living for revenge, why should he live after that?

"It's not bad for you, my home is far away, and my parents have passed away, so I'm still an orphan." Wu Yue sighed, "If you're really worried, you might as well ask the general for leave tomorrow and allow you to go home and take a look. "

Lin Yi no longer speaks, and does not know how to think in his heart.

Early the next morning, Shen Jing was embracing Xie Yan, unwilling to get up, when he heard Lin Yi's warm voice coming from outside the tent, "General, the last general, please go back to your hometown to have a look."

"Yes." Shen Jing agreed to leave without thinking, and then Holding Xie Yan and kissing him on the lips, Xie Yan stretched out his hand and pushed him away.

"Everyone is waiting for your order to set off," Xie Yan quickly put on his clothes, stretched out his hand and pulled the man up, "Get up, wait until the capital..." He leaned closer to the man's ear and whispered a few words.

His eyes suddenly lit up, Silent quickly put on his clothes, his eyebrows and eyes were full of joy, "Ah Yan, what you said, you can't go back when you wait for the capital!"

In front of others, he is a majestic general, but in front of himself, he looks like a child. Xie Yan chuckled softly, Xiao Jiu still looked like this, nothing changed.

Three days later, the silent group finally arrived in the capital.

In order to show his love, the emperor personally led a hundred civil and military officials to greet him at the city gate. King Qi and his son of King Qi were also in the queue. The ministers of the two factions of the DPRK and China have different thoughts, observe each other, and return to the capital in silence, making the situation even more confusing.

Wei Qian stared at the guards from far and near, and the hatred in his eyes seemed to be unable to hide.

King Qi seemed to feel something, looked back at him, Wei Qian regained his senses, tried to suppress the hatred in his heart, lowered his eyes and raised his eyebrows.

Silent rode his horse to the gate of the city, and when he saw the emperor greeted him in person, he immediately led the crowd to dismount, and knelt down to thank him.

Seeing the loyal general, the emperor was very happy, stretched out his hand to help Silent up, and said, "Aiqing doesn't need to be polite, get up quickly."

Silent stood up, and the soldiers behind him also got up, lined up neatly and in high spirits , Seeing that he was an elite soldier, the emperor felt more and more relieved, and his eyes fell on the face of a young general behind Shen Ji, and he froze for a moment.

This young general is tall and slender, with picturesque brows and eyes, wearing a scarlet shirt and jet-black soft armor, showing more and more graceful and unparalleled appearance. Although beautiful, but firm, worthy of Xie Yan who killed Huyanzhi! It turns out that the description of his appearance in the censor's book is not an exaggeration.

Everyone has a love for beauty, and the emperor is no exception. In front of everyone's eyes, he actually smiled and asked, "Are you Xie Yan?"

Xie Yan heard the words, looked at the emperor, and then lowered his head and replied, "Wei Chen Xie Yan has seen Your Majesty."