10.2

Although in God's Domain, players can use their own abilities to continuously upgrade their characters, but in reality, there are many players who lack both operation and awareness, so the game allows players to spend money to pile up levels and buy equipment.

But top-quality equipment is not something you can buy if you want. There are too many top-quality equipment in a game, so what is the competition and interest? To get equipment, you have to do quests.

The quest of God's Domain is not simple, and there are not many people who can pass it, but once the quest is completed, you can get rich rewards, including top-quality equipment. But often the dropped equipment is not suitable for this profession, so a group of professional wastelanders are born in the game. After getting the reward, they are put up for auction at the auction house, and the game developer can also earn a handling fee from it.

There is such a group of pioneers in the Demon Guild, who are commanded by the guild president "Smile Heartbroken". This "laughing heartbroken" is the reborn Duan Xiao, relying on his own prophet of the game, he has been ahead of other players and guilds, cracking one task after another, and obtaining many rewards, in order to obtain a large amount of money.

And the reason why he knew how to crack those levels was because he was a member of the Chiyan Guild before his rebirth, and had been following Xie Yan, led by Xie Yan, so he knew almost every level of operation.

After being reborn, he felt that this was an opportunity given to him by God. Instead of joining the Chiyan Guild, he chose to form a team with strangers to open up wasteland, attracting a large number of people who were willing to follow him and listen to his command, thus establishing the demon.

Because he knew Xie Yan's ability very well, he sent someone to deliberately provoke Xie Yan's relationship with the rest of the guild, and every time he rushed to break through the level before Xie Yan, making Chi Yan's people feel that Xie Yan was unreliable and incompetent. people.

He succeeded.

However, the success of a plagiarism has had a great impact on the world. The reason for plagiarism is that he has no creativity. A person without creativity standing at the top of the world will bring a devastating blow to the world. .

In the original plot, Xie Yan did not stop there after he became the first priest of the Gods Domain. He was full of enthusiasm for holographic online games, and used his ingenuity to promote the development of holographic online games step by step. Its technological innovation was used in all parts of society. in the field. As for Qin Huan, if he can create a business empire, he can create the second and the third. Many inventions and creations are based on sufficient capital, and he has enough money to support the development of all walks of life.

They are just representatives, and there are still many capable people. In the rebirth plot, they were suppressed by Duan Xiao, unable to exert their talents, and their talents were stifled. Can they still look forward to the progress of the world?

Therefore, a rebirth like Duan Xiao is not allowed by the rules of the world. Xie Yan and Qin Jiuxiao's mission is to bring him back to his original trajectory.

After killing the dark demon assassin, Xie Yan found himself surrounded. With so many high-attack occupations dealing with him as a crispy priest, it seems that Duan Xiao is quite afraid of himself.

The priest in white clothes is unstained, holding a short dagger only used by assassins in his hand, his consciousness is very fast, his body is like lightning, the dagger made by dwarves is extremely hard, and cuts iron like mud. As the previous one had his neck wiped, all fell to the ground.

They couldn't understand how a priest could kill him in one blow with just an ordinary dagger? Although the Dark Demon Assassin's defense and HP are not high, it's not so crispy, right? The lethality of this priest is really incredible!

The Dark Demon Assassin fell to the ground, Xie Yan wiped off the blood on the dagger, and was about to turn around to leave when a cold light was caught in the corner of his eye. The green arrow was approaching his throat. The priest in white quickly dodged, but the arrow seemed to grow The eyes are average, and he has been chasing after Xie Yan.

This is a skill of the dark elves. The arrow will not stop when it sees blood, unless the target being tracked can decipher this skill.

Xie Yan's luminous magic shroud blocked the poisoned arrow tip. It stands to reason that this magic shroud is set in the game to restore blood in groups and has no defensive power, but in Xie Yan's hands, it seems to be an indestructible The wall of the high-attack arrow can't rush through.

The dark elf hidden in the tree couldn't help but open his mouth wide and leaned back! This priest is really inhuman, can this be blocked? To know that he can't count the players who died under his arrow! Was actually blocked by a priest with a magic cover?

Even more exaggerated, Xie Yan took out a small bottle from the storage bar, and then poured the liquid in the bottle on the arrow, and the arrow instantly melted into water and dripped on the grass.

This is the dark elf's big skill, the cooldown time is quite long, which means that this arrow failed to kill Xie Yan, he still needs to wait a long time to use the skill again, but obviously, he has no chance to wait for the second chance. .

The elf has a relatively high agility attribute among all occupations. However, the feather arrow behind him carrying light magic pierced at an incredible speed. He widened his eyes and maintained a running posture. Penetrates the throat and dies.