11.4

"What!"

The Emperor of the Empire who received the news stood up abruptly, the expression on his face almost unable to maintain it.

"Yan Zhao was kidnapped by the star thieves? What purpose do they have?"

Opposite the light screen was the military marshal. The marshal didn't know what was going on. Very passive now.

The marshal sent the video to the emperor's communicator. The emperor looked at his daughter who was bound by ropes in the video, his eyes were red, and he was so angry that he punched the table, and the table fell apart immediately.

"These star thieves are too daring," the emperor looked at the marshal with a solemn expression, "I suggest sending an elite team to exterminate... No, ask them what they want first."

" Extermination, Yan Zhao's life is still unknown. He really couldn't understand, when did the star thieves in the Tiangang Starfield become so courageous and dare to touch the royal family!"

Seeing that he was still rational, the marshal breathed a sigh of relief and replied, "We tried to contact the other party, but the other party only sent a video, and there is no request at present, but..."

"But what?" The emperor raised his eyebrows.

"Your Majesty, take a closer look," the marshal said solemnly, "the video shows Lieutenant General Yan in the starship, those star thieves seem to be not cautious enough, revealing a very inconspicuous sign, at 2 minutes 53 seconds of the video , you can take a closer look, I hope my guess is wrong." 

The emperor let the video go back to that point in time, the flashing sign made him wide-eyed, and he watched it again and again several times before he opened his mouth. , "If I remember correctly, this is a starship produced by the Federation a few years ago. This kind of starship is a combination of civilian and military use. At that time, the number was not large and the price was extremely expensive. How could there be a star thief who uses it?"

There is no possibility of forgery of this kind of logo, and that starship has been thoroughly researched by the empire. Even if there is no one-second logo on the scene, it is enough for people to judge that this is the starship of the Federation!

Thinking of the previous news that Xie Yan was kidnapped by suspected federal militants, the emperor fell into contemplation. He was about to say that the federation was not that stupid and would record the sign into a video, and the marshal there received a message.

"Your Majesty, they require ten tubes of evolution potion and twenty tubes of tranquilizer potion, plus a sixth-order combat mecha, in exchange for Lieutenant General Yan."

These are nothing for the entire empire, and they are indeed in line with the star thief's requirements. Identity, because star thieves generally rarely have their own pharmacists, they are not citizens of the Empire or the Federation, they cannot enjoy government benefits, and the price of the black market is too high, they simply can't afford so much, so these two kinds of pharmacy are required to be very high. Reasonable.

The star thieves also do not have a complete mecha manufacturing industry chain, and they cannot create fully functional mechas at all. They have coveted mechas for a long time, but there is no black market for combat mechas, and they can't buy them if they want.

These requirements are reasonable.

However, a mecha, even the empire needs to spend a lot of manpower and material resources, so easy to give to the group of star thieves, it is really difficult to give up.

"What do you think?"

 The emperor pinched his brows. If those star thieves were in front of him, he would definitely prevent them from seeing the sun tomorrow!

The marshal immediately said: "Lieutenant General Yan must be saved, I will prepare according to their requirements."