10.4

Xie Yan sat in the operation compartment, the person in charge sounded a little excited in the earphone, and then engraved the purpose of each button and joystick in his mind, and started to start the robot.

The huge and cumbersome robot, under the operation of Xie Yan, slowly bent over and stretched out its arms, grabbed a steel ball in front of it, and threw it precisely into the hole not far away. The person in charge led all the designers. They were all behind the tempered glass, poking their necks and looking around.

In the huge space, the robot with metallic luster all over it was clumsily doing some movements according to the instructions. The more the researchers looked at it, the more excited they felt.

Before, it was not that they had not tried it themselves, or had selected seedlings in the army to carry out experimental operations. However, such a huge machine has many operating procedures, and the accuracy is extremely high, even if they can remember all the operating procedures , and it cannot be done exactly.

This is related to the operator's awareness, not only to be fast, but also to be precise.

Xie Yan in the operation room became more focused after familiarizing himself with the operation, and his control over the robot became more accurate. The increasingly flexible performance of the giant robot attracted warm applause from everyone.

They researched for many years and finally made the first mecha. Although the core system is still relatively low-level, there are two. As long as they continue to study hard, more mechas with super performance will come out. At that time, this The world will leap to make a civilization.

Mecha will be derived from various other high-tech products, such technology will not only be used in the military field, but will also greatly improve life.

Even though this mecha is now big and clumsy, if it continues to improve, it will become a combat weapon that combines defense and attack.

When he came out of the operating room, Xie Yan wiped the sweat on his forehead. Operating this kind of mecha requires relatively high mental power. After he entered this world, his mental power was reduced to only half the threshold of ordinary people. The mental power of manipulating mecha is difficult, let alone those ordinary people?

The road to mecha still has a long, long way to go, but he sincerely admires those who try and make it successfully.

"Mr. Xie, do you have any thoughts on this?" The person in charge invited Xie Yan to the office and asked him to serve a cup of hot tea.

Xie Yan pondered for a moment. Xie Yan also experienced this in his previous life, but he was not able to complete all the mecha movements according to the instructions at that time, so the person in charge was not so enthusiastic about him.

"Manipulating that robot has extremely high requirements for warriors. I am afraid that even if a robot with high performance can be built, it may not be possible for someone to control it." Xie Yan told the truth, if the quality of human beings themselves can't reach that level, there will be no mecha. method is widely used.

The person in charge agreed with his words very much. He narrowed his eyes. "Mr. Xie has established a guild in the game. It shouldn't be as simple as recruiting people, right?"

Xie Yan's expression remained unchanged, and he was noncommittal about this question. It is true that he established the guild not only to expand his power, thereby suppressing the Demon Guild, but also to find players with relatively high spiritual power. In the previous life, Xie Yan created a new game to select outstanding players from the game and participate in the training plan of mecha warriors together.

Of course, there is government instigation behind this, and the game company is just a cover. As the first person to participate in the mecha warrior training program, Xie Yan naturally became the captain of the team, and on the bright side, he is also the helm of the game company.

"To tell you the truth," the person in charge didn't mind his silence, "While manufacturing mechas, we are still researching potions to enhance human physical fitness. So far, you are the only one who can completely control without taking potions. Mecha people."

He saw Xie Yan's deep eyes looking at him, and continued: "Of course, the potion has not been fully researched, it is only in the experimental stage, but we have experimented with white mice, and after taking the potion, its wisdom seems to be Much higher than an ordinary white rat."

Xie Yan knew that he didn't mention the dangers of the potion, otherwise it wouldn't have been researched, he got up and said, "If there's nothing wrong, I'll take a step first."

The person in charge hurriedly stopped him and smiled apologetically, "We sincerely invite you to join the Mecha Warrior program."

"With all due respect, players who can play God's Domain are far from the level of Mecha Warriors. Xie Yan chuckled, "Actually, your game doesn't select many talented people."

"I heard that Mr. Xie is a top student in the mechanical manufacturing department of H University. He must have some research in this area. After graduation, he is always looking for a job." Why not? Why don't you join us, the salary is much better than outside." The person in charge changed the subject and did not respond to Xie Yan's words, but instead said this sentence.