1.24 (1)

The next day, Ying Shishi went to the market again. When he came back, he was stopped by the aunt next door. 

She wanted to pretend she didn't hear it and went straight into the courtyard, but the aunt stood at the door of the courtyard and asked, "I heard that boy say you yesterday. Is it true that the owner specializes in treating intractable diseases?" 

Before Ying Shishi could answer, Guang Dan, who heard the movement, ran out of the room, "Auntie, have you found the patient?"

Say? Because he was too young to be angry with him, the aunt said directly: "I do know someone, he is so kind, but he wants to help the common people but offends the powerful bullies, his legs are broken, the doctors in the city are all I can't get him to stand up, tell me, how hateful those people are!"

Broken leg? If the doctors in the capital can't cure it, it should be a very serious injury. Guang Dan is hesitant, but the son said, no matter what, he said that it can be cured.

After half a year, he had already blindly believed in your son's medical skills, so he said with certainty: "My son can cure it!" 

The aunt just saw him frowning, and she didn't have any hope, but when she heard that Guangdan was like this, her mood immediately Excited, he hurriedly asked, "Take it seriously!"

"Young master doesn't lie, he said it all, he won't receive medical fees if he can't be cured!" Guang Dan didn't realize the shock his words brought to others.

The aunt didn't ask any more questions, and went straight to the yamen to find her son.

The young yachai happened to be patrolling the streets today, when he bumped into his mother who was in a hurry but excited, stopped her and asked, "Mother, what are you doing in such a hurry?"

Holding his son's arm, and in the curious eyes of other yachai, he said, "I asked, and they said it can be cured!" 

The young yachai didn't react at first, his mind went blank, and then he was like a hammer After hitting, I came back to my senses, almost at a loss for words, "Mother, you, what you said is true? Can it really be cured? Isn't it a liar?"

"They said that if it can't be cured, we won't need medical fees. I can't bear the loss!" The aunt sighed, "I just don't know if your good brother is willing or not."

"Mother, you go back first, I'll go to Big Brother Wu immediately," the young yamen turned around and said to the other yamen, "Come alone with me to Big Brother Wu's house, and the rest will continue to patrol the streets."

The aunt who was full of anxiety returned home After thinking about it, she couldn't help knocking on the door of the courtyard next door. "Can it be cured?"

Ying Shishi didn't dare to make a deal with others, but now, she has also become a loyal admirer of Xie Yan. "Of course!"

With her words, the aunt felt a little relieved, and went home to prepare some tea to quench their thirst when the son and the others came back.

After half an hour, the young yamen and his colleagues together carried a simple stretcher and came over. On top of it lay a pale man, about twenty-seven, frowning, looking at the slightly outdated courtyard door in front of him. .

The aunt who had been waiting was about to knock on the door, but the courtyard door was pulled open. The young man was stunned when he saw Ying Shishi's face.

Unexpectedly, an ordinary family could be so beautiful.

Fortunately, they were all upright gentlemen, and after a moment of amazement, they regained their senses, carried people and went in. Ying Shishi led them into the inner room. Incense was burning in the room, which was light and elegant, and the smell was refreshing. 

The young yamen lifted the man to the prepared hospital bed and looked around for a week, "Where is the doctor?"

He ran in, originally just wanting to take a casual look at the lying person, but when he met the man's gaze, he suddenly widened his eyes, pointed at him and said happily, "It's you!"

Confused by his words, the man After searching in my mind for a long time, I couldn't recognize it, so I smiled apologetically, "May I ask who is the little brother?"

"I am the medicine boy of Renxin Pavilion. On the day that Renxin Pavilion was closed, you gave the young master some money. I remember clearly. Clearly! The son also said that he will repay you when he sees you in the future!"

The incident half a year ago was vividly vivid in his mind, and the man suddenly remembered it and was a little excited, "It turned out to be the little doctor of Guangdan."

No wonder he didn't remember that when he came to Guangdan, he was young and had a round face. After the long opening, the appearance changed a little. Second, the man was only a little familiar with Xie Yan in the Renxin Pavilion, and had no impression of others, so it was normal for him not to recognize him.

Guangdan nodded vigorously and smiled happily. In his heart, this person who helps them in times of crisis is a great person!

"Then Doctor Xie now..." The man asked with concern.