2.3

Because the picture of beheading Huyanzhi is too deeply rooted in the hearts of the people, there are many people in the Northwest Army who respect Xie Yan.

This is a place that advocates strength. Although the original body is good in martial arts, it is not outstanding after all. It can only be compared with Feng Yang and others. Even Cao Jin can't beat him. It's normal not to like him. 

But now, Xie Yan first rescued Shen Jing and Feng Yang and others in the mountains, and secondly, outside the city gate of Liyang, one person smashed a bloody road among thousands of troops, and then angered Hu Yanzhi, how can he not be admired ?

When the strength reaches a height that others can't reach, the gloomy character can also be beautified into aloofness. Now the barracks are discussing that Vice-General Xie is actually a person who is cold on the outside and hot on the inside, but some soldiers who have not been able to see Xie Yanfengzi with their own eyes think that their comrades are exaggerating, and if they don't believe it, they are like Xie Yan. Have such a noble sentiment?

From the silent room to the place of the military doctor, the soldiers he met along the way saluted Feng Yang and Xie Yan. Feng Yang felt the change in the attitudes of the soldiers, glanced at the silent boy beside him, and asked with a smile, "Are you before the age of thirteen? What do you do?"

Xie Yan's face was cold, and he was silent for a while before replying, "Learning martial arts."

Could it be that learning martial arts was the only thing before the age of thirteen? Feng Yang frowned, he found that he knew too little about the boy.

"Then you and Lieutenant General Lin knew each other before joining the army?" Feng Yang always felt that the atmosphere between the two was very strange.

The young man beside him suddenly lowered his head, rubbed his fingers on the scabbard around his waist, and then said in a low voice, "Well, we are learning martial arts together."

Huh! It has such a deep origin. Feng Yang was very surprised. Xie Yan was only sixteen now, and Lin Yi was twenty. The two were four years apart. They learned martial arts together.

But it seems that the relationship between the two "apprentice brothers" is not very harmonious. No, strictly speaking, Xie Yan's attitude is too indifferent, while Lin Yi's attitude towards Xie Yan is too strange.

 Xie Yan, who had successfully aroused Feng Yang's suspicion, was listening to Xiao Ba chattering in his ear: "Da, if you want to reveal your identity, will something happen?" After all, in the original plot, Xie Yan's ending was too miserable.

"Xie Yan has been inculcated with hatred since he was a child. He is a killing machine that obeys orders. He is not sensible and does not know how to interact with people. This is his character. He regards Wei Jun as an enemy and wants to put silence to death. These are not His original intention is that he is just a chess piece being manipulated. What I want to play now is a simple boy who is ignorant of world affairs, bewitched by others, and has a miserable background. Even if someone finds out his identity in the future, it can be thought that I did not do bad things, but instead Endured the pain of poison and saved Shen Jing and all the soldiers. As long as they are not ungrateful people, they will not take my life."

"But Da, what about Lin Yi? Isn't he also a chess piece?"

Xie Yan sneered, Lam Yip is indeed a chess piece in the hands of the "mysterious man", but he is a chess piece that succeeds. After the death of Silent and Xie Yan, the Northwest Army was controlled by Yuan Dong, but Yuan Dong was defeated by Huyanzhi and fled the battle. Gradually control the Northwest Army.

Later, for some unknown reason, the young emperor suddenly ordered Lin Yi to die. At that time, Lin Yi was dominant in the army, with many supporters, and everyone was dissatisfied. Some people incited to rebel against the faint-hearted little emperor, so the Northwest Army rebelled under the leadership of Lin Yi, overthrew the little emperor, and supported another person to ascend the throne. .

At the end of the story, Lin Yi and the new emperor got along with each other, which was passed down as a good story from generation to generation.

Although their methods are ruthless, they have become kings and losers since ancient times, and there is nothing to blame. So this time, Xie Yan wants to become king, and Lin Yi can only be a bandit.

Feng Yang, who was thinking about how much he would care about Vice-General Xie in the future, suddenly caught sight of the young man covering his chest with his hands, groaned, and cold sweat appeared on his forehead. Stepping into the military doctor's room, under the strange eyes of everyone, he placed him on the simple couch and said loudly, "Doctor Sun, come and take a look at Xiao Xie!"

Xie Yan was originally only suffering from angina because of a toxin attack in his body. Feng Yang's series of actions caught him by surprise. He saw Xiao Ba's inexplicable excitement on his shoulders, so he couldn't help throwing a ladle of cold water on him, "He is not a little boy. After a long time, I can feel it."

Hearing the loneliness in Xie Yan's words, Xiaoba lay on his shoulders in distress and stopped talking.

"Doctor Sun, how is Xiao Xie?" Feng Yang stared at Xie Yan's pale face, the original bright red lips were bloodless, he frowned tightly in pain, Feng Yang only felt his heart twist It was tight, and the air didn't dare to come out.

That doctor Sun was the best doctor in the military camp, with a benevolent look on his face, his hand like a dead branch touched Xie Yan's wrist, Xie Yan felt a chill, and penetrated into the inside like a spying along the skin.

"There is a chronic poison in the body, and there is no cure." He sighed, shook his head and stroked his beard, "You are a sinner, you are only sixteen years old."

Feng Yang gasped sharply, his fingers clasped on the edge of the table, his face extremely ugly, " Poison? Why does he have such a thing in his body? Dr. Sun, is it really incurable?" Dr. Sun,

who was grabbed by his collar, widened his eyes and was about to refute his rudeness when a cold voice came from The room sounded: "Brother Feng, there is no cure for this poison, you don't need to embarrass Doctor Sun."

Feng Yang rushed to his couch, his nose sour, "You...you always knew? How long? Who did it?"

I didn't expect Feng Yang to be so sad, Xie Yan paused, and when the pain subsided, he got up and got out of bed with a pale smile, "It's alright, you don't have to worry. But there is something that surprises me." He suddenly turned to face Dr. Sun who is sorting clothes.

"In this world, unless a doctor with extremely high medical skills, after careful pulse diagnosis and inquiries, can guess that I have poison in my body, but Doctor Sun didn't ask a word, just saw me clutching my chest and casually feeling the pulse, and I knew that I was poisoned. , such medical skills are really extraordinary."

Feng Yang's face changed suddenly, his hand was on the handle of the knife, and he looked at Doctor Sun sharply.

Doctor Sun's face froze, obviously not expecting Xie Yan to say such a thing, he calmly said: "Are you doubting the old man's medical skills?"

"You have such extraordinary medical skills, why are you still treating them ? It's not good for the general's injury!" Xie Yan suddenly strode forward, stretched out his hand and squeezed his chin, with a little force, he released Dr. Sun's chin, and then looked at Feng Yang, who had not recovered, " Lieutenant General Feng, please take a look at the poison hidden in his teeth."

After a few breaths of stunned, Feng Yangsu stepped forward and really found a pill wrapped in wax paper from his mouth. Once he bit the wax paper, if it was really poison, It can be fatal if swallowed! How can any normal military doctor put what kind of pills in the mouth? Still wrapped in wax paper? Don't ask now, there must be ghosts!