7.5

The news of the sudden death of the commander of Beidou Base made many people in the base unbelievable. They did not know the specific cause of Ning Yuan's death, and they were very uneasy, but because of the power of Xie Yan and Ning Jiu, they did not dare to speculate on their own. , and who is in power at the base is really not too important to them.

Since the last time he came back from the factory, Xiao Xuan has been in a gloomy mood. Because of the change in power, the base did not send troops to clean up the zombies. After all the hunting, go to the last storage room.

Xiao Xuan saw a piece of rag left on the floor of the storage room at a glance. He remembered clearly that Yiping wore this dress that day. There was a lot of blood and some minced meat on the rag. Xiao Xuan tightly Holding on to it, I was extremely sad.

"Team Xiao, don't be too sad, maybe Yiping ran out..." A member of the team comforted, after all Ji Yiping had room to hide.

Xiao Xuan shook his head, if Yiping really ran out safely, he would definitely try to find him. He has no news yet, something must have happened! It's all Xie Yan and Ning Jiu's fault! If it weren't for the two of them, Yiping would not be forced to hide in the space. He could imagine that after they all left, Yiping suddenly appeared in the storage room by himself, and he would definitely be surrounded by all zombies. There are so many zombies here, Who can walk out of the factory gate safely? impossible!

"Let's go back."

Xiao Xuan restrained the hatred in his eyes and led the team members out of the factory, but did not find that a zombie hidden in the dark, with human-like eyes, was sticking tightly to his back.

As a fourth-order dark-type power user, Ning Jiu is one of the strongest in the base, and Xiao Xuan, the captain of the wolf-devouring team, is also a fourth-order thunder-type power user, which can be compared with him. However, Ning Jiu has an army in his hand, and his power is much stronger than Xiao Xuan, so no one has any objection to him becoming the ruler of the base. Coupled with the big brother Xie next to Ning Jiu, if these two are willing, they can simply become emperors at the base.

The sequelae of the fine needles have disappeared, and Ning Jiu's ability has recovered, so they began to reorganize the team. The guards who originally belonged to Ning Yuan saw that Ning Yuan had died, so they had to belong to Ning Jiu, and they had seen Xie Yan's methods. Dare not to disobey.

After taking control of the entire base, Xie Yan began to get into the laboratory and conduct research with those in white coats. The original identity was originally a master of biology, so he participated in the research, and others did not question it, and he was frequently impressed by his talent.

The drugs to restore emotions and the drugs to clear the zombie virus were carried out at the same time. Xie Yan summarized all the experimental data in the laboratory over the years, and began to do experiments by himself, which rarely appeared in front of people.

As a result, the people at the base couldn't help guessing, whether Big Brother Xie couldn't get out of bed by Ning Jiu every day, or was simply too lazy to go out to kill zombies, so he hid in the house to enjoy the happiness, and the base began to set off a burst of rumors.

However, Ning Jiu surrounded the center of the base into an iron barrel, and no news could fly out. Some people who wanted to inquire about the news with bad intentions returned one after another.

Xiao Xuan couldn't help frowning when he heard the report of the mental abilities in the team, "The cause of Ning Yuan's death is a mystery, he is Ning Jiu's father, he died, Ning Jiu didn't hold a funeral, even if there was no funeral, He can't hang out with Xie Yan all day right after Ning Yuan's death, right? From this, it can be seen that Ning Jiu and Xie Yan are two crazy villains, and Ning Yuan's death may have something to do with them."

He thought more and more. The more he think this is the case, and, "Xie Yan has been behind closed doors, and the center of the base is controlled so that no information can be revealed. They must be hiding something."