1.21

Half a year later.

In the bedroom of the main courtyard, Chu Jiuzhang's feet were covered with ointment, black, green, black and green. Although they were not good-looking, they had a fragrant and elegant taste. 

However, now that it was winter, he could not put his feet under the quilt, fearing that he would get cold. Fortunately, the charcoal pot was burning all night in the house, so it wouldn't be too cold.

"When you wake up tomorrow morning, you can stand up and try to take two steps." Xie Yan cleaned his hands and packed the medicine box.

From early summer to cold winter, Chu Jiuzhang was suffering every day for half a year. He thought that the result would come naturally and would not cause much fluctuation, but when Xie Yan said this, he only felt a surge of excitement in his chest. .

He has never been so eager for a thing, not because he can walk like a normal person, but because he can finally not need to be carefully cared for.

The young doctor in front of him had no idea how much he wanted to hug and kiss him freely, how much he wanted to hold him in his arms and rub his ears and temples with him. But he is a waste, he can't express his love under Xie Yan's distressed eyes without any grudges.

He is a cripple, he is incapable of owning Xie Yan openly, and he is even less capable of clearing the grievances of Xie Yan's family.

But tomorrow! Tomorrow he will be healed, and he can do what he has always wanted to do, not for the throne, not for rights, but only to protect the people he loves forever!

Is there anything more exciting and exciting than this?

Seeing Chu Jiuzhang's bright eyes, Xie Yan couldn't help laughing, and sat beside the bed, "So happy?"

Chu Jiuzhang quietly touched Xie Yan's hand, "Ayan, what are your plans in the future?" His palms were broad and powerful, able to wrap Xie Yan's hand completely, and secretly rubbed the delicate skin.

This person usually looks dignified and noble in front of others, but when he comes to himself, he has changed into a different person. 

No matter what he looks like or what identity he has, in front of him, he is still the little Jiu who likes to act like a spoiled child and make small moves with his connivance.

 "Probably to carry forward medical skills?" Xie Yan smiled. In fact, before this, he was just a string of data in the game, what plans? But now, in this mission world, he is very free, and with Xiaojiu as his company, he wants to do something within his power.

Sometimes he would feel that Xu God had mercy on him and asked him to do tasks after his death, and let Xiao Jiu stay by his side.

"Okay." Chu Jiuzhang held his hand tightly, "There is news from the capital that the medicine Jin Xuan used on Wei Qinghan's face has finally worked, and changing the skin is not a long-term solution, Wei Qinghan has used it more often, He is more dependent on drugs, and Chu Yiheng often has a lot of contamination with him... Chu Yiheng often sees the saint, causing the chronic poison hidden in the saint to erupt in advance, and now the shape is terrifying, but his consciousness is clear."

Half a year ago , Wei Qinghan looked for Jin Xuanzhi's face, and Xie Yan thought of a way.

The poison in the emperor's body has been buried for a long time, and even the imperial doctor has not noticed it, so until now, the emperor still loves the noble concubine and the third prince, and even has the plan to make the noble concubine as the queen. 

In this way, if Chu Yiheng ascends the throne, it will be more justifiable. .

But once the symptoms of the poison attack were triggered in advance, it would definitely make the emperor suspicious. And although it looks scary to trigger in advance, it is beneficial to the emperor's body and not harmful, which is much better than having mild symptoms every thirty days.

"What's the emperor's arrangement?"

Chu Jiuzhang smiled lightly, "He still doesn't want to suspect that Chu Yiheng is a party, but his symptoms are fully manifested now, there are always people who know the goods in the imperial doctor, and they will definitely diagnose the origin of the poison. I am already a waste, and I am far away in Jiangzhou, and I have no reason or ability to poison. Little Twelve is just a baby in the swaddle. Only the powerful concubine has the best chance. He doesn't want to doubt it."

"So, in order to find out the real murderer, he will definitely make a plan, and what you have to do is to promote the real murderer to appear. Do you have an idea?" Xie Yan and him have a good understanding of each other.