8.2

The red gauze danced lightly in the hall, and the incense burner curled up.

Xie Yan stared at Qin Jiuxiao, and seeing that he seemed to have finally recovered, Fang raised his eyebrows and lowered his eyes, and continued: "Even if I really want to kill you, I will never attack my opponents from behind."

Naturally, it will not be the person behind the back. Qin Jiuxiao understands this truth, but the pain of the moment blinded his reason, and his life was not guaranteed at that time. Only thinking that he must ask the master clearly, he tried his best to save it. in one breath.

Goodbye Master, after a hundred years, Qin Jiuxiao saw that Master was so indifferent to him, he didn't even have the courage to ask about the matter at that time, but because he missed Master too much, he was impulsive and robbed him into the Demon Domain, then imprisoned him in the Nine Desolation Hall.

Obviously they were so close a hundred years ago, why is the situation like this now?

"Master..." Qin Jiuxiao didn't know what to say for a while. Was it all his fault? Shizun did nothing, but he has suffered for a hundred years and still trapped Shizun here. Shouldn't Shizun forgive him?

Xie Yan was of course not speculating randomly. If the "Master" Qin Jiuxiao referred to was himself, and with his character, if he really wanted to kill Qin Jiuxiao because of his identity as a demon, he would definitely not attack him from behind. is to choose a head-to-head confrontation.

What's more, he couldn't brutally kill the one he loved.

If the truth of the matter is contrary to what Qin Jiuxiao said, it means that someone must be manipulating behind it. As for who the manipulator is, they currently have no idea.

"You imprisoned me in the Nine Desolation Hall, whether it is Xianmen or Demon Realm, there will be many speculations, Xianmen just thinks that I have fallen into the devil's way, and the Demon Realm thinks that you have betrayed the devil's way. Now this situation, for you and me, is all It's not a good situation."

Qin Jiuxiao can become the master of the demon domain, and he is not a fool, but when he encounters Xie Yan, he easily becomes overwhelmed. After listening to Xie Yan's calm analysis, he tried his best to suppress the stirring emotions in his heart and said. : "If Master wants to return to Xianmen, I will not stop it."

He thought that Xie Yan would return to Xianmen immediately, but unexpectedly, Xie Yan shook his head and said, "I will stay in the Nine Desolation Hall temporarily, and I will leave when the time is right."

He pressed down, the man in front of him made him go crazy, and he rolled over countless times in his heart for a hundred years. He never resented him. He only wanted an answer. Now the answer seems to be in front of him, but there is still a question for him. I don't understand very much.

"Master, do you know that Liuhuo has always only been used by you?"

Since Liuhuo only recognizes Xie Yan as its master, if it is touched by others, it will not be manipulated to kill Qin Jiuxiao, so Qin Jiuxiao has never doubted it. The original thing.

Xie Yan didn't know what "Liuhuo" was, but he could infer from his words that Liuhuo should be that sword, he sighed softly, "Even people can control their will, let alone just a sword? Qin Jiuxiao, In the end, you have never trusted your master."

He turned his back to the man, his thin back fell in Qin Jiuxiao's eyes, making his heart aching, it wasn't that he didn't believe the master, he just didn't have That self-confidence, before that, the master was Minghua Daojun of Xianmen, and he was respected by a lot, and he was originally just a handyman in Tianyan Peak, and the status of the two was very different.

He was fortunate enough to be respected by his master and accepted as an apprentice, but his talent for immortality was not comparable to that of his fellow apprentice. I thought that I could only treat him as a master in my whole life, and his delusions could not be realized at all, but after that incident, although the master was still cold to him, he was a little more gentle and shy than before.

He held his whole heart in front of the master, hoping to get a glimpse of the master, and the master gradually accepted him, and the two spent a very close and beautiful time, which was the happiest Qin Jiuxiao ever had in his life. when.

But in this relationship, he never dared to ask for Shizun's wholeheartedness, but in the end, he still didn't trust Shizun enough.

Everything is his fault.

"Master," Qin Jiuxiao suddenly knelt on the ground, "you punish me, I shouldn't doubt Master, but Master was so indifferent to me before, I... It's really uncomfortable."

The man's sincere and wronged words reached Xie Yan's ears, he turned around and saw him kneeling on the ground, his handsome face was full of loneliness and begging, he couldn't bear it anymore, he walked to Qin Jiuxiao and said: " I won't punish you for the master, get up and talk."

Unexpectedly, Qin Jiuxiao hugged his waist directly, rested his head on his lower abdomen, frowned into a ball, and said pitifully: "Master, after so many years, I really I miss you so much, I've been thinking of you all the time, do you miss me a little bit?"

This coquettish and pitiful appearance was indeed his Xiaojiu.

Xie Yan has been with him for several lifetimes, so naturally he won't put on the pretense of a master. He placed his palm on Qin Jiuxiao's temple and said softly: "Don't kneel, I feel sorry for the teacher."

Tightening, the man pressed his side face tightly against Xie Yan, the grievances of the past century finally rushed out like a flood, "This is what I should kneel on, Master, it's all my fault."

Tears flowed down the corners of his eyes, For myself, I am even more grateful.

The man didn't want his respected and loving master to see his embarrassed appearance. He didn't move for a long time, maintaining his kneeling posture until his emotions were vented. Fang raised his head cautiously, his eyes were red, quite pitiful. .

"Master," Qin Jiuxiao stood up slowly, still wrapping Xie Yan in his arms, "I'll go and fetch Liu Huo, it must miss you very much."

"No hurry," Xie Yan smiled, with bright eyes, Under Qin Jiuxiao's surprised eyes, he reached out and untied his belt, "Let me see your injury."

There is a mark on the back but not on the chest, which means that the sword does not penetrate the body, and the person who hurts Qin Jiuxiao is determined to be repaired. It won't be too high, otherwise Qin Jiuxiao would not be able to escape in a thrilling way, thus saving his life, or maybe that person deliberately left Qin Jiuxiao's life, if this is the case, its purpose is hard to guess.

Just now, Qin Jiuxiao didn't feel uncomfortable when he took off his clothes, but now, the master took off his clothes for him personally, and there seemed to be a sudden burst of flames in his blood.

The flame mark on his back was so bright red that it scorched people's hearts. Xie Yan looked calm and reached out to touch it. The stabbed sword must have been very painful, and I don't know how he spent these hundred years.

Days and nights of torment and unforgettable betrayal are enough to make people turn from love to hate, but when this person sees him again, he is still reluctant to hurt, just begging for that touch of pity.

The soft lips were printed, Xie Yan's eyelashes blinked lightly, the tenderness of the lips and the itch caused by the contact of the eyelashes, suddenly aroused Qin Jiuxiao's heart, he turned around abruptly and gently held Xie Yan. He lowered his head and dropped a kiss on his forehead.

"Master."

The tip of their noses touched, their eyes entangled together, Xie Yan chuckled, Qin Jiuxiao couldn't bear it any longer, and kissed his lips, as intimate as before, Xie Yan closed his eyes, Kiss back.

Qin Jiuxiao suddenly became more and more excited. A hundred years ago, when he was intimate with the master, the master was always passive. He only gasped a little when he was in the clouds, and he had never responded in this way.

"Master..." He clasped Xie Yan's slender back tightly, picked him up abruptly, and pressed him into the bed with obvious intentions.

Xie Yan opened his eyes, a peach red flew over the end of his eyes, and said cruelly: "No."