3.1 The Giants Swap

"If you go out to find a job, just go to the construction site to move bricks, and you can have a hundred or so a day." 

In the cramped rental house, Xie Yan was leaning on the old sofa. The sturdy man took a step back in fright, thinking it was just funny, some people would only bully the soft and fear the hard.

"Understood?" The thin and thin teenager sank into the sofa, obviously looking vulnerable and bullying, but the man didn't dare to disobey at all.

"I know, I know." The man lowered his head and answered cautiously.

Looking up at the wall clock on the wall, Xie Yan said indifferently, "I'm hungry, let's cook." 

The man immediately rolled into the small kitchen where it was difficult to turn around, daring not to complain at all.

Who would have imagined that just a few days ago, the man was a disgusting alcoholic domestic abuser.

His name is Xie Congliang. More than ten years ago, his wife divorced him in anger because he couldn't stand him drinking and beating people all day long, leaving behind a child who was no more than three years old.

After his wife's divorce, the man went in the direction of the scum and never returned. He punched and kicked Xie Yan when he was drunk, and did not give him food. He is a gangster. When Xie Yan's mother married him, she was bewitched by his handsome and handsome skin. Later, she saw the true face and left resolutely.

At a young age, Xie Yan would have been starved to death at home if he had not been kind to his neighbors. When he was five or six years old, he had already learned to eat noodles by himself. But men don't do their jobs properly, and they don't have much money at all, so Xie Yan is often hungry.

When he was older, he could do some chores, and the child would shamelessly help the small shop nearby, begging the boss to give him some food.

Due to domestic violence, his heart became distorted, and because of his inferiority, his character was particularly gloomy, which made him even less loved by others.

Fortunately, only learning can make him forget all the pain. He is smart and has excellent grades since he was a child. Because of this, Xie Congliang is willing to let him study. After all, he can find a good job to support himself in the future.

When Xie Yan just passed through a few days ago, the original body was being beaten by a drunk man. If he hadn't passed through in time, I'm afraid the child's ribs would have been kicked off.

In the previous world, Xie Yan had been guarding the frontier, fighting all day long, and gradually developed the habit of using violence to defeat violence.

Xie Yan beat Xie Congliang to the point that he couldn't take care of himself on the same day, so Xie Congliang began his hard-working "slavery" life.

Xie Congliang couldn't believe this son, who had always been gloomy and weak, suddenly went into a rage. What was even weirder was that when he went to the hospital for a checkup with all the pain, he was actually scolded by the doctor that he had a brain problem!

No injuries whatsoever! How can it be? He obviously had pain all over his body, how could he not be able to detect it? quack! However, no matter how many hospitals he went to, and how many doctors he saw, they all said that his body was not sick, but his brain was sick!

After being around for so many years, Xie Congliang was not stupid, and he immediately understood that he was being bullied by that cowardly son. So he planned to teach Xie Yan a lesson and let him know who is Lao Tzu.

The result can be imagined, he almost knelt on the ground and hugged Xie Yan's thigh and called his father!

Xie Congliang, who was in the kitchen, wiped away his tears fiercely. No one has such a miserable life! Also forced to move bricks. He wanted to cry when he thought of the scene where the brothers who were hanging out with him saw him moving bricks.

But Xie Yan, this little monster, can't be provoked. Just bear with it, and he will be free when he is admitted to the university!

Xie Yan, who was playing with the computer in the room, didn't care about Xie Congliang's thoughts at all. Under the guidance of Xiaoba, he quickly absorbed the information of the world.

This is a country he never imagined. Although he collected a lot of information in the game at the beginning, it was far from enough. Now he is in the "modern plane" that Xiaoba calls him, and he is very interested in everything. In addition to deterring Xie Congliang these days, he is learning about modern times. Knowledge.

Of course, this computer didn't belong to Xie Yan, but Xie Congliang bought it from the second-hand market to watch pornographic films at a low price. Now it's occupied by him, Xie Congliang didn't dare to put one.

"Da, it's so pitiful to eat noodles every day!" Xiao Ba's strength felt sorry for his host.

"Isn't this the body you chose?" Xie Yan smiled coldly, "The rent will be paid at the end of this month, Xie Congliang has no money at all, the noodles are still left over from the past, and I haven't finished eating this meal, tell me, what should I do? How to make money?"

Xie Yan, who is not familiar with modern society, really doesn't know how to make money.

"Oh yes, I still have to go to school in September, and the tuition fees are not paid. Should I drop out?"

Now in early August, even if Xie Yan goes out to work for a month now, the temporary wages earned will be taken by the landlord immediately. go.

The body of Xiao Ba, who has been upgraded again, is more solid. It jumps on Xie Yan's shoulder, looking very distressed, "Da, why don't we look for it on the Internet to see if there is a job with quick money."