4.3

"Mortal" crew.

Early in the morning, the crew made preparations, but they hadn't seen Xie Yan yet, so they couldn't help feeling anxious. Liang Bin had already received a notice from Xie Yan, knowing that Xie Yan would come later, so he arranged for the actor to make up.

Huo Ji went back last night and stayed awake all night. He knew that he was a little unprofessional, but he really couldn't control his emotions. The thought that Xie Yan might have someone he liked made him feel extremely uncomfortable.

Seeing that he was not in good condition, Liang Bin asked him with great concern, but naturally he didn't get a clear answer. He thought about it and said, "Since you are so sluggish now, I will shoot you later to learn what happened to the young Xie Yan. The scene at that time."

This scene was his one-man show, Xun Jiu accidentally learned about the experience of the landlord Xie, and in despair, he spat out a mouthful of blood.

Lu Yiqing, who was next to him, said, "It's really a bit cheesy."

Liang Bin smiled, in fact, he also felt a little bit, but it was not clearly written in the script, so everyone should be the master and the servant, otherwise the movie will not pass. trial. Huo Ji walked to the dressing room and was about to go in, but was stopped by two girls who were guarding the door, "Brother Huo, can you wait a moment? Someone is inside."

Is that "Xie landlord" into the group? But is it too big to be a big name by occupying the dressing room alone?

Xie Yan, who is playing a big name, is applying makeup in front of the mirror. He woke up early today, shaved and trimmed his hair. He came to the crew just after dawn and decided to do his own makeup.

When the two little girls came over, Xie Yan's makeup was almost done, and when he turned around, the little girl was amazed on the spot. His appearance was already extremely prosperous, and with his bewitching makeup, it made him even more charming.

Even Xiao Ba directly called it very similar.

Let the two little girls guard outside the door, Xie Yan put on elaborate clothes, put on a wig, and stood in front of the mirror, her phoenix eyes were deep and cold, and she suddenly felt like she was in the Bound Heaven Tower.

Huo Ji stood at the door impatiently waiting, nothing to do, so he turned to Weibo and found the photo that was rumored to be Xie Yan's homosexuality.

The man in the photo, with sharp eyebrows and seductive phoenix eyes, looks outstanding in the entertainment industry where beauty is worthless. Did Xie Yan like this? In this way, his appearance really can't enter his eyes.

He stared at the photo in a daze, but suddenly heard the uncontrollable exclamations of the two girls beside him. Immediately afterwards, the studio seemed to stand still. He turned around in a trance, and met a deep and unspeakable gaze.

The man was dressed in exquisite and gorgeous robes, his face was extremely handsome, and the white jade hairpins on his hair were gentle and elegant, diluting his hostility, but it seemed to complement it. 's picture scroll.

"Xiao Jiu." He heard the man open his red lips, his voice soft and familiar. The demonic lines on his cheeks trembled slightly and were lifelike, just like the landlord Xie, trying his best to pursue the hope of life.

Huo Ji looked at Xie Yan in disbelief, for a moment, his heart was beating like a drum.

Lu Yiqing, who was captured by the beauty, couldn't help covering his chest and said weakly: "Director Xie, I'm going to have a heart attack when you come here."

Her identity, but other people don't know it at all. When she heard the word "Director Xie", she thought that the director came to the set and looked around and saw no one, and couldn't help but feel extremely at a loss.

Even the person who stumbled over to inquire about the news from the "Aspiration" crew next door couldn't help being shocked by Xie Yan's appearance. After regaining his senses, he quickly took out his mobile phone and compared the photos of Xie Yan and the gay man, and he was instantly blessed. , secretly took a photo, hurriedly ran back to the crew, found the assistant director, and finally made things clear.

After listening, the assistant director quickly went to look for Zhao Bo and said, "Our people have seen Xie Yan's little lover in the "Mortal" crew." .

Zhao Bo's thoughts moved, and he showed a smile, "Do you have any photos?"

"Yes," the assistant director passed the photo to him, "but to be honest, Xie Yan doesn't know where he got it from. There are not many of this person's appearance in the whole circle. Xie Yan is really lucky. "

Zhao Bo snorted. He and Xie Yan have been working together for so many years, and they have never heard that he likes men, and I have never seen him look at any man. Could it be that he really fell on this little goblin?"

"It's a blessing and a curse." Zhao Bo pretended to sigh. Doesn't Xie Yan dislike actors who hold their upper thighs? Now I want to hold my little lover, is it really a netizen's temper?

So, when the "Mortal" crew was still shocked by Director Xie's transformation into Master Xie, a post on the Internet quietly became a hit.

[The little newsboy from the film and television city: I saw a handsome guy by chance today, and I was shocked. What kind of face is this? Is it the newly debuted little fresh meat? It's a powder! jpg]

This Weibo account often posts some interesting stories about the film and television city. Although it was not liked by the major crews, it did not violate any privacy. They had to turn a blind eye. However, this account is very popular among netizens. After all, netizens are very curious about these things they have never been in contact with, so this little newsboy has quite a lot of Weibo fans.

As soon as this Weibo was posted, netizens were immediately convinced by the wide-sleeved and bewitching Xie Yan. What role is this! What a drama! What is the name of this actor! Please don't hand over the information carelessly!

But not long after, someone suddenly pointed out, isn't this little brother Xie Yan's lover?

As soon as this comment came out, everyone went to look for the photos that had been widely circulated before, and compared the two sides. Although Xie Yan put on makeup, it could still be seen that these two photos were of the same person!

Some people questioned, saying that these things were all hyped for the sake of Xiao Xianrou's ascendance. I am afraid that this actor is being held by someone behind him, right? Or is Xie Yan's new movie going to hold his lover?

This conjecture was immediately supported by everyone. Xie Yan said on Weibo that he was going to make a new movie, but he was hacked by the entire Internet at that time. He knew that no actor dared to cooperate with him. He was probably desperate, so he let his lover come. Participating in the show, and looking at the gorgeous costume in the stills, it is much more advanced than other dramas, how could it not be the protagonist?

Let a person who has never acted as the protagonist, but refused Ruan Tian to join the group, this Xie Yan is too double standard!

Netizens talked a lot, and the popularity on Weibo continued until dark.

Because there was a night show today, the "Mortal" crew did not go back as soon as it got dark. With all the lighting and photography ready, Liang Bin stared at the screen in front of him intently.

Bound the sky downstairs, the blood drifts.

Xie Yan leaned against the white jade fence, his eyes were cold. The long sword supported the ground, and the bright red blood flowed down the sword body, gathered at the tip of the sword, and merged into a red stream. Hua Qingyun led a group of sect heroes and gradually gathered around.

The handsome and evil man's phoenix eyes narrowed slightly, and he raised his hand to wipe the blood from the corner of his mouth, but everyone in the sect took a half step back because of his action, lest he have any other tricks. Although everyone knew that Xie Yan was at the end of the fight, the previous boss of Bound Tian was really shocking, and they had to guard against it.

Xie Yan sneered, "Hua Qingyun, I have a last word, can you wait for me to finish it?"

Someone suggested that Hua Qingyun should not be bewitched by him, what if Xie Yan played tricks? But Hua Qingyun is an upright person, and will not take advantage of the danger of others and stop and say: "You say it."

Everyone stared at Xie Yan. "Xun Jiu died at your hands, and now the deadline for this seat is approaching. If you promise this seat, this seat will definitely not fight back, how?"

smile.

"It's a deal, what do you want me to do?" Hua Qingyun agreed. As long as Xie Yan stopped fighting back, they could sacrifice a lot less.

"After I die, can I be buried with him?"

"Crack!" Liang Bin shouted, and all the crew members came back to their senses, only to feel a coolness on their faces, and the two little girls in makeup instantly leaned against each other in the corner and sobbed.

Thanks for the director's skills too! The gentle eyes at the end are really heartbreaking! I'm going to cry!

Huo Jiqiang resisted and didn't go up to hug him. For some reason, when he heard Xie Yan's last words, his heart was aching and sore. After the soreness passed, he felt a few strands of relief.

It turned out that Xie Yan also liked Xun Jiu.

The female staff members of the crew started to work with red eyes. Xie Yan slowly came out, and her eyes fell on Huo Ji, who was standing in the corner with her head lowered. The corners of her lips were slightly raised. Lucky, isn't it?

He was about to go to the dressing room to remove his makeup when he saw Lu Yiqing coming over with his mobile phone and handing him

everything that was said on Weibo. A normal person would definitely be angry when he saw it. Lu Yiqing looked at him with concern, for fear that he would be angry. Anyway, I heard him laughing and teasing: "Where is the little fresh meat? I'm 30 years old."

Lu Yiqing: "..." Director Xie, is your focus wrong?

Seeing that she was genuinely worried about the crew, Xie Yan comforted her, "Black and red are also red, and I just don't have the money to promote the movie. This way, it saves me a lot of publicity expenses. Besides, can I take care of myself?"

After he said this, Lu Yiqing thought about it, it seemed to make sense, and she couldn't wait to see the expression on the face of the person behind when she learned that she could not lose money by stealing chickens! After all, Xie Yan himself was the homosexual who was rumored on the Internet, and black became embarrassing black.

She has completely admired Xie Yan now. Even if he is not a director, he can still shine in other industries. With this face and acting skills, if he debuted in the early years, he must be a superstar now.

Unfortunately, everyone has their own aspirations. And this is not bad. After the movie is released, Xie Yan's face will definitely kill countless small fresh meat in seconds.

The turmoil on the Internet had no impact on the "Mortal" crew. After Xie Yan and the others finished filming in the film and television city, they packed up and went out to shoot. At this time, "Ambition" had entered the post-production stage.

The later stage of the Xianxia drama is inseparable from special effects. This time, Zhao Bo plans to package "Ambition" into a big Xianxia production, which costs a lot of special effects. He figured out that Xie Yan would definitely have no money to spend on it, so he decided to step on that "Mortal" under his feet!

In the golden autumn season, the maple is red like fire, and the crew of "Mortal" came to a scenic spot under the command of Xie Yan.

This is Xie Yan instructing Xiaoba to screen out as much as possible, and it is the most suitable place to shoot this film. Everyone got out of the car one after another and was captured by the beautiful scenery in front of them.

There is a fee for renting a scenic spot, and hotels near the scenic spot are too expensive. Xie Yan is now shy, so he mobilizes everyone to work hard and finish the remaining scenes as soon as possible.

He is now in the crew, that is the existence of a god, one person has several jobs, high appearance and high talent are put together, the girls in the crew are all fans of him, and he even secretly established Xie Yan fan support club .

As for the men in the crew, even if they don't look at their appearance, they will be attracted by Xie Yan's handsome and elegant martial arts. When Xie Yan taught them, they benefited a lot, and they must be filming martial arts in the future, and they don't even need a martial arts instructor.

Because the whole crew seemed to have been beaten by chicken blood, and their filming was completed extremely quickly. During this time, Xie Yan was too busy to do other things. Although Huo Ji really wanted to be close to him, he thought about it. When it comes to the man's work, he endured not to be disturbed, and could only take the opportunity to get in touch with him when he was playing.

"Scene 99, action!" After Liang Bin shouted with a loudspeaker, all the crew members were concentrated.

Xun Jiu was covered in scars and stumbled into the valley. He knew that he was about to die. He was not afraid of death. What he was afraid of was that after his death, the Lord could only drink alone. Even if he was drunk, no one would take care of him. .

Hua Qingyun was chasing after him, time was running out, Xun Jiu spit out another mouthful of blood, took out the pills made by Xie Yan from his arms, and poured them into his mouth randomly.

Give him a little more time, he wants to see the Lord, even if it is the last, even if he can only glance at it from a distance.

The wound medicine Xie Yan refined was very effective, and he only felt that the strength that had just disappeared had returned to his body.

In the hidden cave, Xie Yan was lying on the ground in pain. Because of the pain, his fingernails had been ground off by rocks, and his hands were stained with blood.

Familiar footsteps came from outside the cave, but it was just messy and startling. Xie Yan raised his head vigorously, and saw a scarred figure. He wanted to inquire about the situation, but was unable to speak due to the severe pain.

"My lord, have you suffered from an old illness again?" Xun Jiu looked worried, rushed over and knelt directly to the ground, took the man with a distorted face into his arms, and hurriedly looked for medicine.

"No need," Xie Yan's mouth gradually oozes a few traces of black blood, "My body was completely destroyed in the medical valley, and there is no medicine in the world." A relieved smile appeared on his lips, and finally You can no longer live in the world.

Xun Jiu hugged his arm and tightened slowly, his eyes showing pain, "My lord, is there really nothing to do?"

"Xiao Jiu," Xie Yan suddenly grabbed Xun Jiu's hand and clenched it tightly. He stopped, "After I die, you can live well."

Xun lowered his head for a long time without saying a word. After Xie Yan's body gradually lost its vitality, he suddenly laughed softly. He whispered in his ear, "Why would I let you die?" The

next moment, he cut a wound on his wrist, and the blood flowed like a stream. The Lord did not know that the blood flowing on his body was inherited from ancient times and used for revitalization. But this method requires not only the blood of the whole body, but also the willingness of the person who provided the blood.

If the Lord is dead, what's the point of living alone in this world?

Hot blood poured into Xie Yan's mouth, his originally pale complexion gradually returned to ruddy, Xun Jiu only felt that his eyes suddenly turned black. Slowly groping Xie Yan's cheek with his left hand, he smirked and bowed his head slowly, as if to kiss the man's forehead.

All the movements of the young man were frozen in an instant, and he maintained a posture of bending over and bowing his head, with no vitality.

A tear fell from the corner of Xie Yan's eyes. "Card!" Liang Bin's loud voice instantly broke the silence on the set. Huo Ji quickly let go of Xie Yan, got up and said apologetically, "Director Xie, did I use too much blood? Are you alright?"

On the stone wall, he restrained the surging sour emotions and forced a smile, "It's fine."

He slowly stood up against the stone wall. He wanted to walk out of the cave, but because he lost his mind, he stumbled on his feet and was about to rush forward. Huo Ji Quick eyes and hands, quickly embraced.

The two looked at each other for a second, then quickly looked away and separated from each other.

After the film crew was finished, everyone gathered to celebrate. At first, no one dared to give thanks, but after Lu Yiqing took the lead in paying respects, everyone let go and paid tribute to Xie Nanshen.

Xie Yan practiced internal strength, and his physical quality was very comparable to others. Even if he did not refuse, he would not be able to get drunk. However, Huo Ji felt sorry for him and helped him block a lot of alcohol, and he was getting drunk.

But everyone also has a sense of proportion, not too drunk, otherwise it will be difficult to go back later. After the dinner, Xie Yan, who was still awake, returned to the hotel with everyone.

"Director Xie." Just as he was about to open the door and enter the room, the sleeve of his right jacket was gently pulled.

A hint of wine smelled into his nose, Xie Yan turned around and met the young man's cautiously begging eyes.

"It seems that something has burned my back, can you help me get some medicine?" Huo Ji frowned and scratched his back, looking pitifully at Xie Yan.

Xie Yan stood there and said nothing.

His quiet and negative attitude gave the young man great courage. Huo Ji squeezed his sleeve and dragged him to the diagonally opposite door, which was his own room. Seeing that Xie Yan finally took a step, he immediately smiled happily, stretched out his hand to open his door, and then grabbed Xie Yan's wrist and pulled him in.

He didn't insert the card, the room was pitch black, Xie Yan was pressed against the door, but the young man rushed over with a somewhat uneasy breath, trying to squeeze into Xie Yan's world.

Xie Yan tilted his head and said calmly, "Didn't you say you want to take medicine?"

Huo Ji took a few breaths, and obediently inserted the room card, the lights suddenly brightened, his eyes locked tightly on Xie Yan's, and he said unwillingly: "Am I really not good enough?"

"Da, he is so pitiful." Even Xiaoba couldn't stand it anymore.

Xie Yan stretched out his hand and pushed him away, his tone was still calm and indifferent, "Put your hand on the bed, let me see what's going on with your back."

Being ruthlessly rejected, Huo Ji became more fighting spirit, he turned around and walked towards the bed, bending over to support him. On the mattress, listening to the soft footsteps behind you, your fingertips sink deep into the soft sheets.

No matter what, he would never give up on this man.

Xie Yan stopped beside him, stretched out his hand to lift his hem, and piled up the thin tops along the curve of his waist until a smear of red jumped into his eyes.

"Ah ah ah!" Xiao Ba suddenly exclaimed, "Da Da, he is!" He

suddenly pulled down his clothes, Xie Yan restrained the smile on his lips, and returned to a serious and indifferent appearance, saying: "It's not hurt, you should be I'm hallucinating."

Huo Ji stood up straight, wanted to hug him but didn't dare to reach out, his amber eyes were full of sadness, and he stared at Xie Yan, "But I still feel like I'm burning."

"Just take a shower. ." The handsome man was about to turn around and leave.

The young man suddenly panicked, stretched out his long arms, and before his brain could react, his body had already firmly controlled Xie Yan in his arms, his chest was pressed against the other's back, his hands were wrapped around the man's waist, and he moved him. Warm hands in palms.

"Xie Yan, I like you." The young man, like a large dog, rubbed and rubbed against Xie Yan's ear, and whispered affectionately, "I like it so much."

"You're in the play," Xie Yan continued to tease him when he saw how cute he was. "What you like is Xie Yan, my interpretation. This is the reality, and the reality is that you hate contact with the same sex, and you hate homosexuality."

I learned from Lu Yiqing that Huo Ji was an out-and-out homophobic person before, and he had to sigh that in order to prevent him from falling in love, the master behind the system was so good that he actually caused Xiao Jiu to have a shadow when he was a child. So, why let Xiaojiu appear by his side?

There was a sudden movement in my heart, is it inevitable that Xiaojiu appears by his side? It's just that there is another force that desperately wants to hide Xiaojiu, or to prevent the two of them from being together.

It turns out that hitting the mandarin ducks is really an enduring drama since ancient times.

If he guessed that he was inseparable from ten, then what happened to his current time-travel?

In the game between the two parties, he and Xiaojiu are one, so who is the other party? What is the purpose? Is his mission really just to save these characters?

Xie Yan has been thinking about these questions for a long time, Xiao Bayi asked three questions, but he couldn't sleep because of it. He was afraid that even if he continued to travel, it would still be a dead end. The last time Xiaojiu was terminally ill, and this life has a shadow in his heart, what about the next life and the next life?

The most important thing is that Xiaojiu completely lost his memory, but to his relief, in every life, Xiaojiu will fall in love with himself again.

Xie Yan has always been a person who does whatever he wants, but when it comes to the encounters of each life after Xiaojiu, he can't bear it. If they were together at the price of Xia Xiaojiu's pain, he couldn't be indifferent.

Huo Ji's body froze suddenly, but he still locked Xie Yan tightly, almost begging: "I was really disgusted because of my father's cheating, but now I only have you in my heart, Xie Yan, don't reject me. "

Xiao Ba, is Xiao Jiu, like me, who has to experience various worlds before he can escape the game world? But why does he lose his memory?" If Xiao Jiu had no memory in every life, he would not think about it so deep.

Xiao Ba drooped his head, "Big, I don't know."

"He's not weaker than me," Xie Yan was not discouraged when he heard Xiao Ba's answer, anyway, as long as Xiao Ba said he didn't know, it would prove that his guess was correct, "I can keep my memory through the world, it stands to reason He should do the same, unless he voluntarily."

Xiaoba: "..." If you continue to guess, it will cry!

"The one who can make him pay the price voluntarily," Xie Yan's heart suddenly clenched fiercely, and his eyes showed bitterness, "Who else is there besides me?"

"So I can travel through, is it because of him?"

Xiaoba was silent for a long time, Not sure how to answer.

Huo Ji saw that the person in his arms kept his head down and didn't answer, panic in his heart, thinking he was angry, he quickly let go of his arms, and said, "If you can't accept it for a while, I can wait!"

Zeng Xiaojiu was right. He said that he didn't write it in the script, but now Huo Ji has said it word for word.

"Let me ask you," Xie Yan's voice was hoarse, "If I'm with you, at the cost of your health or life for the rest of your life, will you still insist?"

He couldn't help Xiaojiu to make a decision selfishly, In any case, what will happen to Xiaojiu in the next life will be left to him.

"Half a day's time together is worth a hundred years alone." The young man replied without hesitation behind him.

Tears fell on the carpet immediately, and there was some relief in the grief. Xie Yan turned his back to the young man, raised his hand to wipe the corners of his eyes, and turned around and said seriously, "It's better to take the risk together instead of being alone."