7.2

The man's face was expressionless, his eyebrows were sharp like knives, he was wearing a straight suit, wide shoulders and narrow waist, tall and handsome, and the dark power in his palm surrounded Xiao Xuan and others, almost corroding their flesh.

"Admiral Ning! It's Xie Yan's first move!" A teammate shouted, desperately using his powers to resist Ning Jiu, but Ning Jiu's power level is higher than his, seeing that the dark energy is corroding his skin, he is right Desperate, dark energy disappeared.

With such a flexible control over power, Ning Jiu deserves to be one of the strongest in the base.

Xie Yan had already withdrawn the light energy in Ji Yiping's body. He came to the person who spoke out, gathered the light ability in his hand, and said, "It's not a good thing to be a bird."

Before the person could react, he aimed his energy at Corrosion. The wound that came out, extremely domineering and hot energy entered the body, and started a tug of war with the dark energy. Two powerful forces raged at the wound, and the man rolled on the ground in pain.

"Wang Qiang! Are you alright?" Ji Yiping frowned and looked at Xie Yan, "Brother, we kindly came to pick you up, why did you hurt us?"

Xie Yan glanced at Ning Jiu, who was letting him play.

Ning Jiu finally spoke again, "I have been merciful for trespassing into the center of the base without permission. The captain of the wolf-devourer is nothing more than that." His tone was very flat, but one could hear the sarcasm in his words.

Xiao Xuan seemed to have a mouthful of blood stuck in his chest, and met Ning Jiu's abyss-like eyes. He was extremely unwilling in his heart. He was also a fourth-order superpower. How could Ning Jiu be the second in power in the base? It's just because his Ning family controls the army.

The Beidou Base is cronyism, and he is really not uncommon for Xiao Xuan!

"Yiping, let's go." He embraced Ji Yiping, whose face was full of guilt and grief, and led several team members to leave in embarrassment.

Ning Jiu said to the guards behind him: "People who neglect their duties, you know what to do."

The guard took a deep look at the arrogant and domineering Xie Yan, and felt a bit of awe in his heart. He was the first and possibly the last man who could keep General Ning behind for several days.

Back in the room, Xie Yan and Ning Jiu sat opposite each other, using the seal to sense Xiaojiu's spirit, but there was no response. Is this an emotional disorder like Xiaoba said, or is there another reason?

In the original plot, Ning Jiu was just a small character without much writing. Xie Yan died before him. Xie Yan knew only the part about Xie Yan in the plot, so in the end Ning Jiu ended up, he didn't know, there was no ending, Xie Yan Naturally, it is impossible to deduce Ning Jiu's experience.

The Ning family was a family of soldiers before the apocalypse. Ning Jiu joined the army when he was a teenager. Because of his excellent ability and outstanding military exploits, he became an admiral at a young age. After the end of the world, the Ning family established a Beidou base and became the overlord of a party.

The person in power is the head of the Ning family, Ning Jiu's father, Ning Yuan.

Under the exclamation of Xiao Ba, Xie Yan immediately got up and walked in front of Ning Jiu, leaned over and raised his firm chin, and kissed him fiercely under Ning Jiu's calm gaze!

His lips were tightly clenched together, Xie Yan's hand gradually went down, but when he touched something, he was startled, and his heart felt like a spoonful of cold water was poured into his heart. Staring at the man, seeing that there was no trace of lust in his expression, he laughed out loud in rage.

This trick is very interesting, even if he keeps Xiaojiu's spirit, so what? Now Ning Jiu is like an inflatable doll that won't react. He has already checked Ning Jiu's body and there is no physiological problem at all, but he just found out that Ning Jiu really has no physiological reaction at all.

This is the first time the landlord has been so frustrated.

"Da, don't be sad." Xiao Ba didn't see him like this, and rubbed Xie Yan's cheek with his little furry head.

Xie Yan raised his lips and smiled, "I'm not sad." If there is no response, there is no response, as long as it is his Xiaojiu, he likes it. And this obedient but abstinent appearance is quite rare.

As the second person in power at the base, Ning Jiu is naturally not a good person. Others are very afraid of him, but in the face of Xie Yan, he can't bear to be criticized again and again, and even allows him to cause chaos. For Ning Jiu himself, it is also an extremely incredible thing, and he always feels that there is a burning heat in the depths of his heart, but he is trapped by something, which makes him inexplicably feel a little irritable.

"Collect the talisman paper and cinnabar for me, the more the better." Xie Yan instructed the man and went straight back to the bedroom to continue practicing.

Ning Jiu sat on the chair for a long time, suddenly raised his hand and touched his lips, it was a little painful, a little numb, but it was more of an inexplicable feeling.

Don't think about the things that you don't understand, Ning Jiu followed Xie Yan's instructions to let people collect a lot of talisman paper and cinnabar, but in the end times, how many of these things are there?