1.25 (1)

Half a year ago, the emperor used an oral decree to cut off the skills and inheritance of the Xie family, so that they could not survive by practicing medicine to save people.

Half a year later, the emperor used an imperial decree to lift the shackles of the Xie family, and to wash away the grievances of Xie Ying's murder of the noble concubine. In the imperial decree, he even praised the extraordinary medical skills of the Xie family, causing an uproar in the world.

Some people think that the emperor was incompetent and fascinated by women's lust. Half a year ago, he beheaded the innocent Xie Ying and implicated the entire Xie family. Some people also say that the emperor can be regarded as a wise monarch if he knows his mistakes and can correct them.

The emperor no longer cares about how the people talk. He sent someone to invite Xie Yan to enter the palace. Xie Yan did not refuse, and entered the palace with the medicine box. The palace servants who came to invite Xie Yan are the people who came here to look for people before. They dare not look down on Xie Yan now. Just retreated in peace.

Even if the incense burns in the Taiji Hall, it cannot suppress the rotten stench inside. 

The poison suddenly erupted, and the emperor's body was full of abscesses, his flesh was eroded, and he exuded an indescribable smell. 

Xie Yan looked as usual, and was about to meet him when the emperor hurriedly dismissed him, and did not look down on him because he was young, he directly waved his hand to let him step forward and said, "You can take a look for me, maybe it will be cured?" 

Putting the medicine box at his feet, Xie Yan carefully checked the pulse, looked at the abscess on the emperor's arm, and nodded calmly, "Your Majesty, it can be cured, but..." 

"If you need anything, just say it!" Hearing the word "can be cured", the emperor was overjoyed. He had already stepped into the palace of the king of hell with one foot. Now that someone can pull him back, how can he care about other things? 

The Xie clan is indeed extraordinary, to have such a genius doctor! 

Xie Yan looked at the emperor with a pair of black and white eyes, but the emperor didn't annoy him for being disrespectful, he just listened to him carefully: "First, the grass people need the help of their apprentices." 

Of course, the emperor nodded and ordered the palace servants: "Go. Invite Dr. Jin Xuan." After Jin Xuan was summoned to the palace, he had been left in the palace by the emperor, and he was able to rush over at this time.

"Secondly, this is the first time I have seen this poisonous herbalist. Although you can make an antidote, your Majesty, you are a man of gold, and you need to find someone to try this antidote."

It hit the emperor's heart. That's right, he is the real Son of Heaven, and there can be no mistakes. Even the meals have to be tried by the palace people first, so how can people not try the medicine? A genius doctor is a genius doctor, so thoughtful!

Manager Liu also appreciated Xie Yan's knowledge of current affairs, so he asked for the already exhausted emperor, "Then we will arrange for someone to test the medicine?"

"We can't wait too long," Xie Yan shook his head, " If you find a healthy person to take the poison, and wait for the onset of the poison to use the antidote, it will take a lot of time. Caomin has just checked the pulse for His Majesty, and found that the poison has existed in His Majesty's body for five years. His Majesty may not be able to wait. It's gone."

These words made the emperor's heart tremble. He struggled to sit up, his cloudy eyes staring at Xie Yan, "What does the genius doctor mean?" should be the best choice. 

"First, he will be in contact with His Majesty for a long time, and the time for the onset of toxic diseases will be much shorter, and secondly, the use of sinners to test medicines can prevent innocent people from being affected." In fact, this is all nonsense. Come out, as long as you can scare the emperor and others, he is a doctor anyway, and he has the final say.

"The genius doctor is really a benevolent doctor." The emperor thought it was very reasonable, so he asked Director Liu, "Is there a suitable candidate?"

Director Liu thought to himself: To say that the sinner closest to Your Majesty is none other than the former noble concubine, but after all, she had It's His Majesty's pillow, and His Majesty might be reluctant, or that's all. In addition to the noble concubine and the empress, there is only the third highness who was demoted to the common people. However, the third highness is the son of your majesty, and your majesty should be reluctant to let the third highness suffer such pain. How can this be good?

Seeing that His Majesty and Doctor Xie were still waiting for his answer, he was so anxious that his forehead was covered in sweat. Suddenly, a flash of light flashed, and he blurted out, "Dr. Doctor, if a sinner is close to someone close to His Majesty, could it be used?"

Xie Yan, who had been waiting for this sentence for a long time, pretended not to know, and asked, "How 'close' is this person's closeness to His Majesty?"

The emperor's eyes suddenly lit up. When Director Liu said this, he thought of one person and said, "Is it possible to be like a husband and wife?"

Xie Yan frowned, silent for a few breaths, and then nodded, "Alright ."