12.5 [END]

When the clansmen heard that Qin Jiuxiao was going to build a house, they were all very curious. They had no concept of a house and were used to living in caves.

Qin Jiuxiao hired some male orcs, exchanged meat, and asked them to help build a house together. He felt that there was neither sufficient sunlight nor ventilation in the cave, and living for a long time was not good for people's health, so he thought of building a house. When those clansmen discover the beauty of the house, they will definitely abandon the cave.

Xie Yan was also not idle. He held the rice seeds in his hands and sowed them in the ground according to the method taught by Qin Jiuxiao, waiting for them to grow seedlings.

The familiar females were curious about what he was doing, and Xie Yan told the truth: "This is the grain seed that Xiao brought back. He said that it can be eaten." 

The females expressed their disbelief, but thinking of Qin Jiuxiao's ability, they felt that One? So after returning home, they all told their males that the males unconditionally believed in Qin Jiuxiao, but they didn't care what delicious food those seeds could grow. In their opinion, plants were not as delicious as animal meat.

With the help of the males, the wooden house was quickly built. Qin Jiuxiao also surrounded a large yard. In the yard, you could grow some flowers, plants or vegetables, and you could also capture some small animals for domestication. Most of the utensils in the house were It was made of wood, and it also had the fragrance of wood. Xie Yan was more and more satisfied while listening to him explain the use of each tool.

What surprised him even more was that Qin Jiuxiao actually weaved a few baskets and baskets for himself, which were used for him to collect and store herbs.

Every detail shows his caring.

"Anti, what do you think of our new home?" Qin Jiuxiao asked nervously. He made these according to the master's preferences, but he didn't know whether the master who lost his memory liked it or not.

Of course, Xie Yan did not hesitate to praise, with a bright smile, "Very good, I like it very much."

There are many females in the clan who have left cubs. Of course, not every female can give birth smoothly, even if it does, not every female can give birth smoothly. A little cub can survive.

But none of this has anything to do with the two of them.

During the day, Qin Jiuxiao would go hunting with Xie Yan. There are many unknown herbs in the deep forest, and Xie Yan would collect them back for research. The clansmen would also come to Xie Yan to apply medicine when they suffered minor injuries.

The sown seeds gradually grew tender seedlings. Xie Yan would look at it a few times every day, and he was more concerned than Qin Jiuxiao.

On this day, Qin Jiuxiao didn't go out hunting, so Xie Yan stayed in the yard to sort out and study herbs. Suddenly, a female rushed into the yard with a face full of fear, and said with red eyes: "Yan, please help me to look at my family, He's injured!"

Xie Yan immediately brought the hemostatic and other medicinal materials and followed him to a cave.

At the same time, Qin Jiuxiao was also informed by the male that they were attacked by an unknown tribe while hunting, and several people in the tribe were injured. They were worried that the unknown tribe would be detrimental to the tribe.

Compared with their panic, Qin Jiuxiao is quite calm. It is normal for battles between tribes. The Xuanwu tribe also used force to annex the Suzaku tribe. prey.

After Qin Jiuxiao came to this world, he has always been fighting with wild beasts and never fought with people. He didn't expect that someone would actually come to the door.

He followed a few males to see the injured male, and saw that his master was using herbal medicine to stop the bleeding, but not all blood could be stopped with medicine. Seeing that the master was extremely anxious, he strode over and stretched out his hand directly over there. The male tapped, and the blood was quickly stopped.

Others didn't know what he was doing, and thought it was Xie Yan's herbal medicine that really worked, and they praised Xie Yan, but Xie Yan knew exactly what Qin Jiuxiao's point just now had absolutely no meaning, and he glanced at it in surprise. Qin Jiuxiao did not ask aloud on this occasion.

After dealing with the wounded, Qin Jiuxiao summoned all the young and middle-aged tribesmen of the tribe, regardless of male or female, to participate in the battle. The male orcs are in charge of fighting on the front lines, while the females are in charge of logistical supplies and the treatment of the wounded. As the division of labor continues, the entire tribe is no longer panicking, and everyone works in an orderly manner, without facing the chaos of the enemy at all.

In the eyes of the tribesmen, Qin Jiuxiao was already a needle-like presence. His strength and wisdom made the tribesmen not as reckless as before when the foreign enemy invaded, and everyone felt at ease.

"Yanyan," Qin Jiuxiao took Xie Yan back to the house and gave him a stern kiss, "Do you remember the moves I taught you before?"

They stayed in the cave all winter and didn't do anything. Qin Jiuxiao thought that Xie Yan is a female, and his strength is far less than that of male orcs and wild beasts in the jungle. If he encounters danger, it is difficult to escape, so he taught him to practice some martial arts moves. Xie Yan is extremely talented, and he has already practiced it in one winter. The fire is pure, and the body is indeed strong and strong.

"I remember it clearly." Xie Yan nodded affirmatively. He knew that Qin Jiuxiao was worried that he would be in danger, and answered extremely seriously.

The people of the Qinglong tribe gradually approached, holding bone knives and other weapons in their hands, screaming fiercely in the open space outside the tribe.

Qin Jiuxiao led the male clansmen to stand opposite the Qinglong tribe.

The Qinglong tribe was numerous, almost twice as many as the Suzaku and Xuanwu tribes combined. The patriarch of the Qinglong Tribe is an extremely tall and burly male orc, with a very striking scar on his chest, and his body is full of hostility, and he does not know how many people he has killed.

He despised Qin Jiuxiao and others, and said in a rough voice: "You don't have to die if you voluntarily kneel down and become a slave, understand?"