8.1 Fallen Daojun

The crimson curtain swayed gently in the wind, and inadvertently lifted a corner, revealing a section of extremely white skin like jade.

Wo Yan quietly stood by the couch, quietly raised his charming face, and looked behind the curtain. He is a newcomer to serve this Taoist monarch, but he just heard from others that this errand is not easy to do. If one is not careful, it is very likely that the emperor will be driven out of the Nine Desolate Hall.

When will Daojun wake up? I heard that Daojun's appearance is unparalleled, not even the most beautiful magic princess in the Demon Realm can compare. He was fortunate to have met that magic princess, and she was indeed extremely beautiful.

Just as he was imagining, a movement inside the scarlet veil pulled his mind back, he immediately suppressed his messy thoughts, facing the bed, and cautiously said: "Dao-Jun, are you going to get up?"

Behind the veil, for a long time, No one made a sound, and Wu Yan thought to himself: Could it be that Daojun hasn't woken up yet? If he speaks out rashly, will Emperor Zun punish him when he finds out?

Wo Yan felt uneasy for a moment, and saw a very white and slender hand stretch out the curtain, the gleaming white and the crimson complement each other, making people forget the commonplace. He hurriedly stepped forward, bent down to pick up the curtain, and was about to close it on the curtain hook, but was suddenly stunned.

The person in front of him has black hair like a waterfall, his face is androgynous, his eyes are as bright as the stars in the nine heavens, and as deep as the sea of ​​infinity. He wears only a single red shirt, which makes his skin appears pale white like snow, eyebrows like ink, and lips like cinnabar. He just leaned on the bed, but it was enough to capture people's hearts.

Wu Yan finally understood why they all said that the appearance of Daojun was ten thousand times better than that of the magic princess. In fact, the victory was not in appearance, but... Forgive his knowledge is too superficial, he can't really describe it.

The boy before Xie Yan met was full of amazement. It seemed that boy saw his body for the first time, so he asked, "What's your name?"

After he developed the vaccine in the last days, he was suddenly pulled into this new world, and what made him not used to it was that Xiaoba didn't come to this world with him. He didn't know anything about this world now, so he had to act cautiously.

The ignorant teenager in front of him is a good breakthrough point.

Daojun's voice is really nice, it's like a lotus opening thousands of miles, which makes people feel relaxed and happy. The young man's delicate face is slightly red, and he respectfully said: "Return to Daojun, this lowly slave's name is Wo Yan."

Xie Yan looked around calmly and entered. All he saw was red, and his eyes were burning with pain. He was about to go to bed, but suddenly found that his feet were imprisoned by a pair of icy chains. He lowered his head and suppressed the cold light in his eyes. The situation is not good.

With her feet on the ground, Wo Yan quickly took the delicate shoes next to her in shock. She knelt on the ground and wanted to put on shoes for Xie Yan, but Xie Yan refused, "No need."

This room is very big, like a palace . , and the original body did not have the slightest scar on his body, only his feet were shackled, so he should be imprisoned here, but since there is no abuse, it means that the owner of this palace will not hurt the original body temporarily, the original body should have some use for the mansion owner.

I just don't know how much tolerance that person has for the original body.

He was rationalizing his thoughts, and Wo Yan kowtowed 'bang bang' behind him, and said in a trembling voice, "Please also ask Daojun to wear shoes." 

A previous demon servant who served Daojun was killed by the emperor because Daojun lose a strand of hair. Emperor Zun drives that person out of Jiuhuang Hall, if Emperor Zun sees Daojun barefoot, he will be punished by Emperor Zun!

Xie Yan turned around, looked down at the pitiful little servant, and said deliberately, "The feet are in shackles, so why wear shoes?"

"Master, is this trying to make me feel bad?" A low male voice suddenly sounded behind him, with a hint of silk in his voice. Si Hanyi said, "Do you still want me to change to a new servant for you?"

Xie Yan was taken aback. This person appeared behind him, but he didn't even notice that this person was too powerful. What kind of response should be made, if this person finds something wrong, his mission is... well, he still doesn't know what the mission of this world is.

Seeing that he was motionless and deaf, the man seemed to be used to it, his icy eyes fell on Wo Yan's trembling back, and he said, "Serving Daojun is not wholehearted, drag it down, and strip away the slaves of Jiuhuang Temple."

Wo Yan was completely stupid. He was kicked out of the Nine Desolation Hall by the Emperor himself, and he had to be stripped of his slave status. Then he would no longer have a foothold in the entire Demon Realm. He raised his face, tears like rain, but Dare not say a word.

Xie Yan was about to test the man's tolerance for him, and immediately said, "No," he turned around and met the tall man's silent eyes, "I don't want to wear it myself and I don't need anyone to wear it for me."