1.9

After returning to Cui Yuan's yard, Wei Qinghan didn't want to eat tea, so he locked himself in the room before dinner, and Cui Zhi couldn't call him out, so he could only lose his temper at Cui Yuan. "A Yuan, you just watch others bully Qinghan?" 

To be fair, Cui Yuan didn't think who was wrong and who was right. There was always a result in the game. Wei Qinghan was born in a noble family. He was cute and talented since he was a child. Everyone was willing to pet him and hold him. In this case, it was normal for him to not know anyone else.

Although Wei Qinghan didn't show it, everyone could see that he was quite a proud person. Now that he lost to someone he thought was a servant, it was impossible not to feel sad.

"Big brother, as long as Qinghan wants to learn, do others have to teach him?" Cui Yuan shook his head, "If you came to Jiangzhou just for me, then now I have hope of recovery, and you should return to Beijing as soon as possible."

Zhi's face sank, "Cui Yuan, they are only ordinary people, and the doctors are only the ninth-class people, don't forget that you are a nobleman of the Hou residence, you..."

"Oh, then I, the businessman, are only the ninth-class people. ," a voice came from outside the courtyard, with irony, "I'm afraid this house will dirty the golden feet of the prince."

Chen Xun walked in with a fan and grinning. After his father recovered and returned to Qingzhou, he was sitting in Jiangzhou, preparing to open a semicolon here to take care of the genius doctor at close range. After a busy day outside, when I returned home, the servant told me what happened today. I felt a little unhappy in my heart. I planned to come to find Cui Yuan, but I didn't expect to hear Cui Zhi's words at the gate of the courtyard.

Hearing it, his hands were itchy. Cui Yuan gave him a look, begging him to give him some face, Chen Xun then restrained himself and said, "I just made a joke, don't blame my son." 

He just nodded lightly and said, "A Yuan has to be taken care of by Young Master Chen, thank you very much."

"I don't distinguish between Jin Shan and I, the prince laughed."

Chen Xun is a businessman. He has the shrewdness of his own businessman. He is also a royal businessman. Since that day, after the genius doctor of Tongfu Inn mentioned Xie Ying, he secretly investigated Xie Ying's affairs, and he made up his mind.

I saw Cui Zhi and Wei Qinghan here today, apparently for Cui Yuan, but in fact, who doesn't know that the abolished prince Chu Jiuzhang is in Jiangzhou, and now the genius doctor who can renew the veins and nourish the tendons is in Jiangzhou, the nobles in the palace It's impossible not to be in a hurry, that's why Cui Zhi and Wei Qinghan rushed over quickly.

Only a fool like Cui Yuan couldn't see clearly, or in other words, he didn't want to see clearly.

With the means of the nobles in the palace, once the genius doctor can't win over, he will only face a dead end. I am only a businessman, and even if I want to protect it, I am afraid it is difficult to do so.

"Cui Jinshan, the genius doctor is your great benefactor, and he is the only one who can heal your hand now, so don't forget your kindness and righteousness. Besides, this is his old man's unique skill. To find a successor, of course, you must find a caring, loyal, hard-working, hard-working person. The most important thing for scolding is that he has a good foundation in medicine, so that he can learn quickly, and it is not to bury his reputation as an old man, right?"

Chen Xun paused, and pointed out, "You can't cure this hand in a while, and it takes a lot of effort. The genius doctor is very busy, and there is no spare time to teach some basic medical skills carefully. I think Jin Xuan is very good. Well, if you have a foundation and talent, you can get it right. Didn't he heal Qin Xiao's face later?"

Cui Yuan understood his intention, nodded, and met Cui Zhi's angry eyes, "Brother, I don't want to. Look carefully at the purpose of your coming to Jiangzhou, but there is one point, if you still treat me as your younger brother, and if Qinghan still treats me as his brother Ayuan, please let me heal the arm first, okay?"

Cui Zhi I just felt a mouthful of blood stuck in my throat, this stupid little brother, does he know what he is talking about? Does he know that if Chu Jiuzhang really recovers as before, his aunt and the third highness will suffer, and their mansion will collapse and disappear! Cui Yuan has been injured for ten years, and Chu Jiuzhang is only two years old. If both of them are treated at the same time and Chu Jiuzhang recovers first, then how should the aunt and the third highness deal with themselves? Has this idiot Cui Yuan ever thought about it? !

"Ayuan, I have one more thing to do in Jiangzhou this time. My grandmother will be celebrating her birthday next month. I'm here to bring you back to Beijing." Cui Zhi took a deep breath and turned his head.

Cui Yuan looked embarrassed, "But I'm at the critical moment of treatment now, and I'm afraid I won't be able to return to Beijing..."

"Brother Ayuan," Wei Qinghan suddenly came out of the room and put on a smile again, as if it had just happened. The unhappiness has been forgotten in his mind, "Are you stupid, why don't you take the genius doctor back to Beijing?"

"But..." Cui Yuan always felt that something was not right.

"It's nothing but, isn't this normal? We won't treat the genius doctor badly. What's more, Uncle Cui and Mrs. Cui know that God has healed you, so they will definitely thank him well, Brother Azhi, do you think so? ?"

Cui Zhi glanced at him with a doting look, smiled and nodded, "A Yuan, what Qing Han said is right, that's it." In his eyes, the doctors were just middle-class people. How dare you not follow? Moreover, no one is not tempted by wealth and silk.

Chen Xun, who was speechless on the side, said, "..." He still went to inform the doctor first, but it was not up to him to decide what the outcome would be.

"Da, they are going to abduct you to the capital, what are you going to do?" Xiaoba said dissatisfiedly in Xie Yan's ear.

Looking at Chen Xun who was worried in front of him, Xie Yan praised his alertness in his heart, but said, "I just received a post from the Qin Mansion, inviting the old man to be a guest tomorrow. As for the matter of going to the capital, I will talk about it when I come back."

Chen Xun was anxious, how could this old genius doctor not understand what he meant? He didn't come here to ask him whether to go to the capital, but to remind him to be more careful.

"Young Master Chen, go back if you have nothing else to do, this old man is going to rest."

Chen Xun had no choice but to leave.

Early the next morning, the Qin Mansion specially sent a carriage to greet Xie Yan, but Xie Yan did not bring Guang Dan and Jin Xuan, and went alone.

The three members of the Qin family were quite enthusiastic about him and treated him as a guest of honor. Facing the delicious food on the table, Mr. Xie expressed his great satisfaction. He was regarded as a medicine man for ten years in his last life, and his sense of taste had long since been lost due to the effect of medicine.

After entering Xie Yan's body, he took Guangdan to Jiangzhou, and he didn't have time to enjoy the food along the way. When he got to Jiangzhou, there were a lot of things. Chen Fu probably thought that he was old and should eat it. There are some light and healthy dishes, so his daily meals are not heavy at all.

 Qin's family is not careful, they can't think of so much, so they prepare meals with even meat and vegetarian food. The landlord Xie eats a lot of food quietly. Fortunately, the Qin family is a cheerful person. Get him some food.

After a full meal, it was time to digest, Qin Xiao personally led the way, and took Xie Yan to the back garden. Xie Yan knew in his heart that coming to Qin Mansion today was not just about having a meal, but to see someone, and Xie Yan knew this person for a long time. He stopped abruptly and said deliberately, "Miss Qin, this old man thinks that he has something important to do, so he will go back first."

"Wait," Qin Xiao said with embarrassment, "Sir, I shouldn't hide it from you, but please Forgive me, I was entrusted to bring you here, if you don't want to see me, I'll take you back now."

Qin Xiao is really straightforward, Xie Yan appreciates her temperament, but it is for the person who hides his head and hides his tail. Some look down on.

"I'm really sorry, please forgive the rudeness, Doctor Xie." A clear and pleasant voice came from behind the flowers.

Xie Yan looked at where the sound came from.

The young and handsome man was sitting on the wheelchair, and the fourteenth mother was pushing her wheelchair over with a solemn face.

These eyes! Xie Yan was stunned for a moment, and asked Xiaoba anxiously: "Since I can travel across the world to do the task, what about Xiaojiu? After he dies...will he also do the task?"

Xiaoba gritted his teeth and forced himself  to 'hold on, don't say it.' After a while, he cried and answered, "Da, I really don't know."

Forcing himself to calm down, Xie Yan quickly sorted out his thoughts.

In that world, Xiaojiu was his only companion. After Xiaojiu died trying to save him, Xie Yan thought about it for a while but was left alive, but after all, he was just a string of data and could not commit suicide. Although Xiaojiu is also a string of data fabricated by others, but what if? What if he had the same consciousness as himself but couldn't say it?

Thinking of this happening, Xie Yan felt like a fire was burning in his heart, almost making him lose his mind.

"Great, calm down and calm down! In front of you is Chu Jiuzhang!" Xiao Ba's crisp voice suddenly pulled him back to reality.

His absent-mindedness was only a few breaths in the eyes of others. When he reacted, he immediately recovered his expression and said, "Why is Your Highness looking for me?"

Chu Jiuzhang was not surprised that Xie Yan was able to guess his identity. Although he looked up at Xie Yan , but the momentum is not weak at all, and the amber eyes are cold and thin, "Cui Zhi and Wei Qinghan are here to kill you."

"So?"

Chu Jiuzhang folded his hands on his knees, the corners of his lips. He raised his face slightly, making his whole face even more beautiful. "So let's work together, you can cure me, and I'll give you what you want."

Facing those familiar eyes, Xie Yan said without hesitation, "Deal."

Probably He answered so neatly that even Chu Jiuzhang raised his eyebrows in surprise, while Shi Shi Niang paused, then clapped his hands, and a corpse that looked exactly like Xie Yan appeared in front of them.

Xie Yan was stunned for a while, and praised: "His Royal Highness is a good way."

"It is far less than Doctor Xie's skills," Chu Jiuzhang turned his finger, "This is a spies in the capital, just died not long ago, I see his figure and you. Similar, I thought, what would happen if the famous doctor was killed in front of everyone's eyes?"

"It sounds interesting." Xie Yan nodded and smiled, expressing his anticipation for this good show. He knew that Chu Jiuzhang would not disappoint him when he went out today.

In Chen's house, Guang Dan watched Jin Xuan picking out medicinal herbs while eating grapes. He didn't look like a senior brother at all. Jin Xuan felt that his senior brother was innocent and cute, with a simple temperament. fine.

"Little Doctor Guangdan, Doctor Jin Xuan, something happened!" Chen Xun suddenly ran in sweating profusely, and said with a horrified expression, "The genius doctor was killed!"

Grape fell to the ground instantly, and Guangdan rolled his eyes, Jin Xuan's exclamation collapsed to the ground, and he didn't forget to swallow the grape flesh into his throat before fainting.

In the morning, when the young master left, I told him that no matter what news I heard about him today, I only need to do one thing, and that is to pretend to faint immediately after hearing the news.

However, is there anything wrong with your son? !