ch 1

"The hunting party is back!"

    a man with tousled hair and linen clothes shouted while standing on a tree, behind him were scattered caves and grass huts, looking very crude, I think they heard him. If so, a large number of people immediately poured out of these caves and grass huts.

    These people have the same hairstyle as him. They are located on a mountain. They follow the line of sight of the man on the tree and look into the distance. They can vaguely see a group of ants-like figures. Seeing this, these people are excited. , They danced happily with the people around them, and sang inaudible words in their mouths, and the scene burst into a frenzy for a while, but one person was highlighted.

    As long as you look at this person, you can immediately see the difference between him and the others. He also wears golden brown linen clothes, two pieces of fabric cover his chest and back, and his cuffs are wide open. No, maybe not at all. It can't be called cuffs. After all, in order not to affect the movement, the so-called sleeves are completely a piece of cloth extending from the shoulders, which is integrated with the whole body. A large piece of irregular linen with the head exposed on the body has zero comfort. As for the sense of design, this thing still needs to be designed?

    The young man uncomfortably tugged at his clothes. He had short hair, which was softly attached to his head. He had fair skin and a height of about 1.8 meters. .

    Quietly distanced himself from the people around him to make his nose feel a little more comfortable. Gu Liu breathed a sigh of relief. Not long ago, he was a school doctor in an elementary school in Huaguo. The car rushed out and hit him directly. When he woke up again, he arrived at this place called Tianhe Tribe.

    Not far in front of him, a young man who was a head shorter than him danced like the others, turned his head and excitedly said to him: "Stay, come quickly! We will be able to eat meat when the hunting team returns! "

    Talking to Gu Liu, this person is called A Du, the first person Gu Liu saw when he woke up. According to what he said, Gu Liu was picked up by him. At that time, he was going to the river to draw water when he saw Gu Liu. Leaving him lying in the grass, he carried him back.

    Gu Liu only woke up about ten minutes ago. He wanted to ask A Du some news, but unexpectedly someone outside suddenly shouted, A Du couldn't wait to run out, and Gu Liu could only follow him out of the cave.

    He waved his hand at A Du, and stood to the side again, Gu Liu sighed in the sky, what the hell is going on? How could he appear in this weird place and still understand the words of these people, do they all speak Chinese? How can it be!

    In front, a group of people is getting closer and closer, but in just a few minutes, they are not far from the tribe, and the cheers around them are even louder. Gu Liu looked at the group of people and was speechless. This speed is too fast.

    Soon, the hunting team in the surrounding population appeared in front of the tribe's gate. The moment he saw the so-called hunting team clearly, Gu Liu's pupils shrank. The creature with a shoulder height of at least two meters and a dead prey tied to its back was... a wolf? !

    Also, the one next to him is much bigger than a wolf, with a thick mane around his neck, is that a lion? !

    How can there be such a big beast? With this claw down, can he still live?

    Gu Liu couldn't help but step back, he looked around, what happened to these primitive people? Seeing such a big beast not running and looking so excited that he couldn't get up to it, his courage is too fat!