ch 53

The bright moon hangs high, the trees are shadowed, and four black figures walk through the forest. Suddenly the front figure stops, and the person behind him urged: "What are you doing? The long-eared tribe is in front of you, so stop now. What are you doing down here?"

    The person at the front lowered his voice and said, "I think something is wrong, have you smelled any unfamiliar smell?"

    Three figures surrounded him, sniffing around when they heard the words, one of them said: " It's a bit strange."

    Another said: "What are you doing? We're not here to hunt anyway."

    This is true, the orc who has not spoken can't wait to say: "Let's go, we agreed before we came. , This time I will choose first, no one can rob me!"

    Several people laughed, looking particularly scary in the woods, and then quickly moved towards the long-eared tribe.

    Halfway through the sleep, Aman woke up. She touched her stomach and felt very full and satisfied, but she ate too much tonight and drank too much soup, and now she is in a panic.

    So she got up lightly, without waking up her companions, she walked out of the cave, a coolness came over her face, the orc guarding the entrance of the cave glanced at her, Oman smiled, and walked towards the woods outside the cave.

    She didn't go too far, afraid of any danger. She found a place nearby and dug a hole. After she finished excreting, she was about to leave. Suddenly, a pair of arms behind her hugged her, strong and hard. She couldn't resist at all, a big hand Covering her mouth tightly, there was a familiar stench, Oman's eyes widened immediately, she realized who was behind her, the orcs of the Youxi tribe! Those shameless baboons!

    She struggled frantically, making a humming sound in her mouth, and the beast man behind her seemed to be even more powerful, and whispered in her ear: "Hey, I'm so lucky tonight, to take the initiative to walk out an asian Beast."

    Oman: "Uuuuuuu!" Shameless Youxi tribe! Shameless baboon!

    But no matter how she struggled, she seemed vulnerable to the baboons behind her, and was easily suppressed by the orcs behind her. She also heard another shameless orc say: "Why is there only one, come on, we The three go to the cave."

    "There are orcs guarding the door, so be careful." "Cut, the orcs of the Long-     Eared

    Tribe, I can kill them with one hand."

! You disgusting baboons are not allowed to enter our tribe's cave!

    Maybe she really struggled too hard, or maybe the orc behind her was distracted, Aman broke away the hand covering her mouth, and immediately shouted: "Run! Everyone, run! Youxi— Mmmmm—" Before she

    could finish speaking, her mouth was blocked again, this time her mouth was stuffed with cloth, she was pushed heavily to the ground, and a stinky orc pressed up, and the voice He sneered: "Call, you call it again, what if you call out all the people from your tribe? Can your long-

    eared tribe still resist our Youxi tribe?" : "Why don't you just be obedient, it's not the first time, what are you resisting? Shouldn't the Asian beasts of your long-eared tribe get used to it? Or do you want to call out the orcs of your tribe and watch us one by one? Kill them?"

    Oman's struggling movements slammed, and the tragic memory flooded up, yes, this is not the first time the Long-Eared Tribe has experienced, the first time, the Asian beast made a noise, All the orcs and sub-beasts in the tribe rushed out, but as a result, the orcs that their tribe resisted died at the hands of these hateful baboons.