ch 82

Nai felt that he was not too young, especially as more and more people joined the Tianhe Tribe. As a witch of the original Tianhe Tribe, he was also the only witch of the River Tribe today. He felt that he was highly respected and had an extraordinary status.

    Well, words such as high reputation and extraordinary status can't be said. These are the words Gu Liu used to describe him when he invited him to class. Immediately, I deeply felt that these eight words were too appropriate for me.

    I didn't expect this Gu Liu to be so irritating before, and his mouth is still so good at talking. That Gu Liu also said, as a witch in the tribe, how can a witch not know what other people know, and everyone in the tribe will say such things in the future. , Everyone came to praise the witch, wouldn't the witch not even understand what he said to praise himself?

    Nai Shen agreed, but her face was still a little unsightly, and she asked: "The tribe only knows you as a doctor, will anyone still praise Wu?"

    Gu Liuqing said sincerely, "There must be! Wu, why is everyone in the tribe? You know me, not because I always speak in front of them, and they are convinced by what I say. As long as you take a class and learn to write, you can also say things like that. In the future, people in the tribe will not only see you. Is this witch?"

    Nai immediately thought of when Gu Liu killed the orcs and sub-beasts in front of the entire tribe, he remembered that when Gu Liu stood up, the whole tribe was calling for a doctor. You are so good at talking like Gu Liu, is it true that those people will be shouting witches in the future?

    The more Nai thought about it, the more heartbroken he became. He wanted to fly to the moment when he had learned to speak like Gu Liu. He stood on the stage and was respected by everyone. He was so excited that he agreed immediately. People who have studied, are they still afraid of these?

    Two days later, Nai hid in the house and refused to go out to class. His little orc, Hong, has grown up now, and the tall one stood beside the bed and said helplessly, "Father, class is about to begin, hurry up and get up. ."

    Nai huddled in the quilt and muttered, "I won't go, and I won't go in the future!"

    Hong: "Father, everyone is learning Chinese characters, and they are all looking at you. You won't go after two days of learning. What do you want the people in the tribe to think of you in the future? You are the witch of our Tianhe tribe!"

    Nai: "What do you think about love? Anyway, they don't see me as a witch for a long time, so I won't go. Gu Liu, that big liar, told me that he is very good at learning, and he will be able to learn it. He lied to me. It's hard! I can't even read it, so I won't go!"

    Hong: "..." Why is his grandfather so naive? !

    Forget it, who asked this to be his grandfather, how can he not want his own grandfather, he has gotten used to it for so many years.

    At this time, there was a knock on the door, and Gu stayed outside the door and shouted, "Wu, Wu, I heard that you haven't gone to class today, are you feeling unwell?"

    Someone outside said, "No way. Doctor, others say that Wu doesn't go to class because he can't learn it."

    Gu Liu pretended to scolded: "What nonsense? Wu Na is someone who has studied in the temple, so he can't learn this kind of thing. Maybe it's Wu who thinks these contents are too simple? Does this mean that Wu should be promoted to the big class to go to class——"

    Squeak——

    Before he finished speaking, the door in front of him opened, and Nai was neatly dressed at the door. , Gu Liu smiled and said: "Wu, class?"