ch 13

In the past two days, no one in the tribe dared to approach Aya's cave except Gu Liu, and even the Asian beasts who lived with Aya moved out, so there was no news at all. People really don't know whether Aya is alive or dead now, and even before seeing Aya, they doubted Aya's life or death.

    Even if I saw Aya now, Aya also told the news that Aye was alive, but few people still believed that it was a snake. After being bitten by a snake, they have never seen people who died. If you can see evil spirits, that's what evil spirits are like.

    As a person with the highest status in the tribe, Wu rarely faced any danger. He had done countless things to exorcise the injured people in the tribe. It stands to reason that he should not be afraid even if the evil spirit is in front of him, but the fact is Shang Wu is very aware of his abilities. Maybe the gods will occasionally favor him, but the evil spirits that appear after being bitten by the evil god's messenger are indeed not within his ability.

    Thinking of the several times to disperse the evil spirits of the clansmen who were bitten by the snake, their miserable shouts and hideous expressions, and even some people had blood coming out of their noses, eyes, and ears, which was enough to see the power of the evil spirits.

    From then on, the witch and the leader made a decision together, as long as the clansmen who were bitten by the snake were expelled from the tribe immediately, such evil and powerful evil spirits could not enter the tribe, otherwise it would definitely bring disaster to the tribe.

    However, now he is going to face a person who was bitten by the evil god's messenger alone. After two days, maybe the person has already started to stink. Thinking of the horrible death images he has seen before, Wu can't help shaking. .

    "Wu, are you cold?" A

    voice came from beside him, and when he turned his head, he saw a pair of dark eyes. Those eyes were clear and deep, and seemed to see through his fear. , it should be.

    Gu Liu, who got this answer, looked at the red sun above his head, chuckled lightly, and Wu, who heard his laughter, bit his cheeks, it was all to blame for this sub-beast!

    The two walked to the cave. Before Gu Liu said anything, Wu Bian said, "You go ahead."

    Gu Liu smiled and stepped into the cave and said, "Okay, I'll make way for Wu."

    Wu swallowed and followed behind Gu Liu. Aya's cave was larger than A Du's, but it was only 34 flat. Once you stood at the entrance of the cave, you could see the whole cave. , it was just in the morning, the morning light spilled into the cave, the light was abundant, the whole cave had no dead ends at all, and you could see it all at a glance...

    The people of the Tianhe tribe who were waiting below were both afraid and curious, and they were afraid that the evil spirits would suddenly run out. , I'm curious, is Aye really still alive?

    Everyone looked at the entrance of the cave. The cave was located on the mountain wall, about two meters above the ground. Even the tallest orcs couldn't see it. , can only wait anxiously.

    At this time, someone shouted: "Wu has come out!" A

    few places where the eyes converged, the particularly eye-catching Wu came out of the cave, the sun hit him, and the expression on his face was clearly reflected. In everyone's eyes, it was a daze after a shock.

    Wu didn't speak for a long time, someone couldn't help it and asked, "Wu, is Aye still alive?"

    Hearing this question, thinking of what he saw in the cave just now, Wu's eyes were in a trance again, he opened his mouth The voice was as thin as a mosquito: "Alive, still alive." How could he be alive?