ch 25

"Doctor, the tribe has been completely destroyed, what should we do?" After the

    rain, the air was filled with the smell of soil, and the people of the Tianhe tribe stood in front of the collapsed tribe, sad and uneasy.

    Gu Liu glanced at Hei beside him, he asked, "Your injury is healed?"

    Hei shook his head, but nodded again: "No, but it doesn't affect my actions much." He

    sighed in his heart how powerful these orcs were Resilience, Gu Liu heard Hei's question again, he looked around and found that almost everyone was looking at him, and immediately felt a little weird in his heart, but he still said: "This mountain is really uninhabitable. , we have to find another place to rebuild the tribe." The

    original platform where the Tianhe tribe was located has been in ruins, and part of the cave on the mountain wall has been preserved, but it is very steep without the platform to stand on. It may be possible to live in birds and live in people. It is a little reluctant.

    Hearing Gu Liu's words, many people in the tribe couldn't help shedding tears. This tribe is where they have always lived, but now they have to change their place, how could they not be sad? 

    After talking about rebuilding the tribe, Gu Liu said to a few orcs: "I don't know the surrounding terrain, and I don't know where to build a tribe. You can decide the location of the tribe."

It was very familiar, and a new habitat was soon finalized. A mountain not far from the original site of the Tianhe tribe was still a cave, but this time the cave was at the foot of the mountain.

    Gu Liu didn't have time to pay attention to these things. When it comes to survival in the wild, these orcs know how times better than him. His current task is to take care of dozens of wounded in the tribe. Without him, most of these people are likely to be will die.

    ...

    "Horn, the people of your tribe are already wounded, they are dying, there is no use in carrying them."

    In the dense jungle, a group of orcs are moving forward vigilantly, but this group of orcs is clearly divided into two groups, one group is slightly larger, but most of them are injured, and there are several injured, They were supported or carried on their backs by the people next to them, while the other team was almost uninjured, and a few were slightly injured, which looked completely different.

    Two tall orcs walked side by side at the front of the team, one of them was the leader of the Tianhe tribe, and the other was Meng Meng from the giant bear tribe's hunting team. He was also the captain of the giant bear tribe's hunting team.

    Two days ago, the wrath of the gods suddenly came, and the earthquake trembled. The people of the Tianhe tribe were completely frightened. In the panic, Jiao ordered to return to the tribe immediately. At this time, no one can hunt with peace of mind, and everyone is worried about the situation of the tribe. Returning to the tribe as soon as possible is the best option.

    However, two days after they set off on their return journey, the tyrannical beast that had been grabbing their prey appeared out of nowhere. Perhaps it was because the triangular beast and the long-necked beast had run away, and the tyrannical beast had no other food. Because this tyrannical beast had no intention of letting them go. In short, the tyrannical beast attacked them, and they neglected their precautions because of the appearance of the god's anger. Two orcs were killed by the tyrant beast on the spot, and several orcs were killed by the tyrannical beast. scratch.

    As the leader, Jiao was the first to react and led the uninjured orcs to fight against the tyrannical beast. The tyrannical beast saw blood and became even more fierce. If they wanted to survive, their only choice was to kill the tyrannical beast!