ch 31

Duo had no resentment when he begged Wu to save his brother countless times but could only get an answer that his brother was going to die, and when she and his brother were avoided by everyone in the tribe as evil spirits, she had no resentment, even when she woke up To find that Duo still has no resentment after she and his brother were abandoned by the tribe.

    She told herself that this is a normal thing, she can understand why people in the tribe do this, because her brother is haunted by evil spirits, and everyone doesn't want to die. The only thing that happened to her was her brother, and the relationship between her and her brother was enough to overwhelm her fear of evil spirits.

    So there is no way for her to be abandoned by the tribe. She can't kill everyone in the tribe for her and her brother. If she did this until she died, she might not resent the tribe, but she and her brother were rescued by the Tianhe tribe.

    Once a lot of things are compared, you will know that your experience is not normal. Not all tribes will abandon the injured, not all tribes will die after being invaded by evil spirits, at least in the mouth of the giant bear tribe. The elder brother got better in the hands of the doctors of the Tianhe tribe.

    And they were brought back to the tribe by the Tianhe tribe on their own initiative, which is completely different from the giant bear tribe who abandoned her and her brother!

    Of course, at this time, Duo didn't have much resentment towards the Giant Bear Tribe, because she used to be a member of the Giant Bear Tribe. She knew what everyone in the Giant Bear Tribe thought. It's not to blame them for abandoning her and her brother. Besides, Wu, she knows Tianhe. Even the witches of the tribe can't save people. Although no one in the tribe said such things, she could sense that everyone thought the same thing, so everyone would only seek a doctor for anything.

    Therefore, Duo doesn't have much resentment towards Wu. After all, it's not that she doesn't save her brother, but that she doesn't have the ability at all.

    Until she saw the witch of the giant bear tribe in the cave of the doctor, heard the false accusation by the witch against the doctor, and knew that she still wanted to drive the doctor out of the Tianhe tribe, Duo felt a little disgusted.

    Later, she learned that other people in the giant bear tribe were ill, and Wu ran out alone. She also tried to refuse the Tianhe tribe to save the people of the giant bear tribe. It was at this time that Duo realized that something was wrong. She felt that Wu question.

    This suspicion was completely confirmed when she followed the doctor to save people. After she got the news that Wu ran away, it turned out that the witch of the tribe she used to belong to, the witch she had respected for more than 20 years, except for not saving her. In addition to his brother's ability, he is also a person who abandoned the tribe!

    That's why she asked to stay in the Tianhe tribe temporarily, so she refused the people from the Tianhe tribe to save people, so she ran away halfway on the way to save people, because things were not as she said, not at all People in the tribe told her to leave because of the serious situation.

    She just said that, in the eyes of the Giant Bear Tribe, being sick means being haunted by evil spirits, and the only person in the tribe who can deal with evil spirits is the witch. How could the people in the tribe drive away the witch at this time?

    All of these are Wu's lies, and she simply abandoned the people in the tribe!

    She and her brother were abandoned by the tribe in this way!

    Duo suddenly remembered the tribe's habit of abandoning the evil spirits that haunt the same clan. Yes, she clearly remembered that more than ten years ago, when there were no witches in the tribe, the giant bear tribe would never abandon the same clan!