ch 108

"What's wrong? What's wrong with us? What are you going to do to us? Why do you lock us all up?!"

    In a house near the infirmary, dozens of orcs and sub-beasts were locked inside, standing at the window, He anxiously asked the people outside.

    The members of the medical team wore masks and explained to them patiently: "The situation is still unclear. We have already gone to the doctor. We will know your specific situation after the doctor diagnoses you."

    This kind of comfort calmed the people inside. It took a while, but a sub-beast in the crowd suddenly screamed. It was a cold day. He opened his chest and said in horror: "My body has grown too! This evil spirit is contagious, and it will definitely be contagious! "

    This remark is tantamount to a drop of water falling into the tumbling oil pan. In an instant, everyone in the room screamed in horror. Someone rushed to the door, slapped the door frantically, and shouted: "Let us out! Let us out." !"

    The orcs of the medical team and the law enforcement team shouted loudly to stop them, but it was of no use at all. Among these people who were isolated in the room, there were orcs and sub-beasts. Needless to say, the strength of the sub-beasts is small, but the beasts are infinitely powerful. , but after a few shots, the thick door panel began to crumble. The Tianhe Tribe Law Enforcement Team stood at the door and waited, and the medical team shouted to stop them...

    When Gu Liu came here, he saw such a chaotic scene. When he came, the medical team shouted: "The doctor is here! The doctor is here!"

    The person who hit the door panel in the room also stopped, everyone looked at him, and the person standing by the window in the room said in horror : "Doctor, save us, save us!"

    Gu Liu nodded and said, "Don't worry, I'm here to expel the evil spirits for you."

    He said to the medical team members at the door: "Open the door, I want to go in."

    The medical team member couldn't help: "Doctor, many people inside are—"

    "I know!" Gu Liu's face was cold, "It is because many people inside are sick that I want to go in even more!"

    The medical team member nodded, stepped forward and opened the door to ensure that the mask was worn firmly. Gu Liu stepped in and said to the beastman and the beast standing at the door: "Wait, we have to determine what the evil is this time. Ling, what's the harm, so let you stay here for now, we will separate you after the matter is settled."

    He checked the room, it was divided into four rooms, Gu Liu pointed to the two rooms on the left and said, "There is no fever now. , those who do not have red spots on their bodies go to these two rooms."

    He pointed to the two rooms on the right and said, "Go to these two rooms if you have a fever and have red spots on your body."

    After he finished, the medical team members who followed up began to work Divide the crowd. Needless to say, the sick people are all waiting for the evil spirits left for them to expel the evil spirits, and the people who are asymptomatic now will naturally not disobey. Can't wait.

    With the help of members of the medical team, Gu Liu didn't care about the separation. He walked into a house on the right first, sat down at the table, and said to an Asian animal, "Come on."

    The Asian animal walked vainly. When he came over, he sat down opposite Gu Liu timidly. The other orcs and sub-beasts who were also sick ran over to signal them to be quiet. After that, Gu Liu began to observe the situation of the sub-beast in front of him.