ch 110

Dai is a white wolf female orc. Since she entered the Tianhe tribe, she has followed Lord Archie's side. What she has learned is what the temple does not hesitate to slaughter their entire white wolf tribe and does not let them learn - forging magic weapons.

    Of course, in today's Tianhe tribe, this thing will not be called a magic weapon, but just an ordinary knife and spear.

    To be honest, when she was being chased back then, Dai really felt like she was going to die. She was one of the few orcs who escaped. She won't be afraid of fighting, but the orcs of the Silver Moon Tribe have magic weapons in their hands. Once they are touched by the magic weapons, they will have a long hole on their bodies, dripping with blood, and they can't beat those people at all.

    In the process of fleeing, the White Wolf people died a lot again. If nothing else, they would end up being caught up by the Silver Moon Tribe and then killed.

    But fortunately, they met the Tianhe tribe and met a doctor. It seems that the situation of hiding in the cave that day happened yesterday. The tension and fear are even more clear. As long as there is a little accident, whether it is them or the time The Tianhe Tribe with only a few hundred people will be wiped out, and everyone will die!

    Fortunately, they survived, and Dai looked around. She was in the market of the Tianhe tribe, and it was very lively with people coming and going.

    A few years ago, the Tianhe Tribe was just a small tribe with a few hundred people. Who would have thought that the Tianhe Tribe could become the current super-large tribe in just a few years?

    Today is her vacation, a rare vacation. She plans to take a good vacation. As she was walking, the tip of her nose moved, and she smelled a faint smell. The key is that this smell is very familiar!

    It was deeply engraved in her bones. As soon as she smelled it, those painful and dark memories surfaced overwhelmingly. If she remembered correctly, no, how could she have remembered it wrongly. This is definitely chasing and killing them. The scent of the Orcs of the Silvermoon Tribe!

    Dai looked carefully in the direction of the smell. When she was about to reach the city gate, her pupils shrank. There were dozens of tall orcs standing there, whether it was the clothes on their bodies or the magic soldiers hanging on their waists. They all explain their identities, but what Dai cares about the most is the orc at the head. That person is clearly the one who hunted down their tribe and killed a large number of their clan a few years ago! How could he be here? What is he doing here? ! Could it be that the news that the rest of the White Wolf Tribe did not die was known to the Silver Moon Tribe and the Temple? !

    In an instant, countless thoughts flashed through Dai's heart. She quickly left the market and sprayed alcohol on her body to cover up her smell. She wanted to tell the doctor and the leader the news!

    Behind her, dozens of orcs in the temple were stunned when they saw everything in this tribe, and one orc murmured: "I don't know if it's my illusion, I really think the houses here are better than those in the temple!"

    Another The orc said: "I think so too."

    The orc standing at the front cleared his throat: "The most important thing now is to find the people of the Tianxing tribe!"

    "Yes, captain!

    " Search this tribe again!"

    An orc behind him hesitated: "Captain, why don't we go to the witch and leader of this tribe first, isn't it good to search without revealing your identity now?"

    their captain called Sheng, originally an orc from the Yinyue Tribe, led people to hunt down a small tribe a few years ago. After returning, he was promoted and entered the temple. Now he is leading the orcs of the temple to hunt down the Tianxing tribe.