ch 16

When the child came to the door, Gu Liu was dealing with today's harvest. When he went out to collect in the morning, he, A Du and Xia went in another direction and were pleasantly surprised to find green pepper and ginger. He immediately picked a lot of green pepper and ginger. Come back, these two things have medicinal effects. The root, skin and leaves of ginger can be used as medicine, and so are the roots, leaves and fruits of green pepper.

    But to Gu Liu, their other identity is even more valuable, seasoning!

    It has been here for several days, no matter what I cook, there is only a salty taste, because he became a doctor, and the tribe gave him some meat, and the meat was salted, but even so, in such a hot weather , the meat has been left for several days, and it has a strange taste. At this time, the ginger and green peppercorns that can remove the fishy smell are very precious to him!

    Especially the green pepper, although there is no pepper, it can also add a slight numb flavor to the food, which is better than before.

    Gu Liu was picking off the green peppercorns when he suddenly heard footsteps. He looked up and saw a half-sized orc boy standing at the entrance of the cave. The boy was carrying a smaller child and said eagerly, "Doctor,  My sister is getting hot, please help her!"

    Gu Liu quickly got up and said, "Come in quickly and put your sister on the animal skin blanket!"

    Near the entrance of the cave, a simple animal fur mattress Placed near the stone wall, this is a hospital bed made by Gu Liu from the animal skin given to him by the leader's horn, which finally came in handy today.

    The little girl was put on the bed, her eyes were slightly red and pitiful, Gu Liu touched the child's forehead, and was immediately scalded by the temperature of his hands. He asked the system to measure the temperature of the child with an electronic thermometer. This is Gu Liu. Through the method found by Liezhao X-ray, the system controls the medicine box, and can naturally take out items from the medicine box. At this time, if the system is used as an assistant to check the patient, the equipment will be hidden, and naturally it will not be will be discovered by others.

    The electronic thermometer dripped a little, it measured the armpit temperature, 38.5 degrees, moderate fever, Gu Liu asked the little girl while checking, "What's your name, little girl?" The

    little girl pursed her lips and did not speak. : "Doctor, her name is Amei, she's my sister."

    Gu Liu nodded, stretched out his hand and pressed the child's belly, which was soft.

    He asked again: "How old is Amei?"

    Or the little orc: "Seven years old."

    "How long has she had a fever?"

    "Two days."

    At this time, Amei cried twice, Gu Liu She opened her mouth, facing the direction of the entrance of the cave, facing the sunlight, her tonsils and both palate arches were swollen and congested, which was obviously an upper respiratory tract infection.

    Gu Liu asked again: "Is it normal for her to go to the toilet these two days?" The

    little orc scratched his head: "Going to the toilet?"

    Gu Liu: "...It's just excretion." The

    little orc Hu understood now, he said, "Yesterday my sister was still there. I went out and excreted once." The

    stool is also normal.

    Basically, it was determined that Amei had a fever caused by an upper respiratory tract infection, and the TCM dialectical exogenous wind-heat.