ch 61

Living next to the mountains and the terrain is towering, this is the Red Fox tribe, which is somewhat similar to the Tianhe tribe before the earthquake.

    An orc covered his arm, with bright red blood oozing between his fingers, he said anxiously: "Boss, where's the witch? Didn't you say that the witch is back? They have also started, and they have to quickly let the witch drive out evil spirits for them. Ah!"

    The expression of Yan, the leader of the red fox tribe, instantly sank, and he asked: "What's going on? Why are they being haunted by evil spirits?" The

    orc said: "A few of them are the same as those who died before. The orcs and the beasts are the closest, those people are dead, now it's their turn!"

    At this time, another orc ran over and said, "Leader, the orcs of the Tiger Tribe are here!"

    "Tiger Tribe?!" The injured orc said angrily, "We brought back the witches from our tribe, do they still have any dissatisfaction? Why, can't the tiger tribe fight our red fox tribe?!"

    Yan also felt strange: "Isn't it true that there was no such thing in the past ? They didn't come to the door after snatching the witches back. What happened this time? Could it be that someone in our tribe killed the orcs of the Tiger Tribe?"

    "No, the orcs who went out this time all said that they did not kill the orcs of the Tiger Tribe!"

    "Then What's going on?"

    Yan Bai was puzzled, but the injured orc couldn't wait any longer and shouted, "Boss, they are still waiting for Wu to expel the evil spirits!"

    Yan gritted his teeth and said, "You Come with me to find the witch!"

    He then said to the orc who came to report the letter: "Go and call the other orcs in the tribe, go to the mouth of the tribe, no matter how you can't let the tiger tribe enter our tribe, but try not to fight with them. "Yes, Chief !

    "

    ...

    "Damn, where are you taking me?!"

    Gu Liu really hated this red-haired orc named Jin, who dared to hit him on the back of the neck, causing him to have carotid sinus syncope. You must know that if you accidentally pressed it on both sides, it was possible Those who caused cardiac arrest, cerebral infarction and even death, Gu Liu had no illusions about the medical literacy of these gods, so he just passed by death.

    Therefore, Gu Liu didn't have the slightest liking for this person, and he made up his mind to refuse to cooperate. He just didn't expect that although this person was a witch, he was also an orc. No matter how hard he struggled, he couldn't break free, it really made him feel powerless and ashamed, this damned orc, damned primitive world!

    Jin in front of him grabbed him tightly and said: "There are people in our tribe who are also haunted by evil spirits. Come and see with me."

    Gu Liu, who only saved five people with enough life, said: "Fuck off, you want to dance! Go dance by yourself!"

    Jin said, "What is the god of dance? We are going to expel evil spirits. If you can make the orcs of our tribe feel better, I will admit that you are better than me!"

    Gu Liu sneered, this is ridiculous He said: "Do you admit it or not? It's none of my business? I'm not near you, and I'm not a member of your tribe. If you suddenly took me away, the orcs of our tribe must be angry at this moment, maybe it's already here. At the gate of your tribe, I advise you to send me back, otherwise it will always be bad for any conflict between the orcs of the two tribes."