ch 125

The heavy rain fell, the dry and cracked land was moistened, the shriveled grass and trees stretched out to welcome the source of life, and small animals who did not know where to hide ran out, gulps drinking the rainwater from the low-lying leaves and puddles .

    A rain, the whole forest came to life.

    The heavy rain lasts for three days. The continuous rain has restored the water level of the Tianhe River a lot. After a short period of clearness, the rain fell again. It seems that the momentum is to make up for more than two months of rain in one breath.

    At the beginning of the rain, the Tianhe tribe really had a revelry, but as the rain lasted longer and longer, because the joy brought by the rain was no longer, everyone's brows were twisted up, such a heavy rain, and then it fell There will be problems.

    When it rained on the seventh day, the irrigation canals of the Tianhe tribe were already overflowing with water, and the crops that everyone carefully took care of from the drought were soaked in the water, wilting, whether it was the farming team or the rest of the tribe. They couldn't help but run out to see the tribe's crops. They can water these crops when it's dry, but now there's too much water, what should they do?

    Therefore, the Tianhe tribe urgently set up a canal digging team to dig through the drainage canals under the heavy rain to drain the rainwater as much as possible. Not only that, but the tributaries connecting the Tianhe also need to be dredged to prevent the Tianhe water from swelling and impacting the crops in the fields. and the Tianhe tribe.

    The rain stopped for a while. At the gate of the Tianhe tribe, a group of orcs and beasts gathered here. They shouted: "Let's go out! We want to leave the Tianhe tribe!

    " It's my life!"

    The male orc holding the little orc said loudly: "We just want to live before we leave here, you also persuade the leader and the doctor to leave quickly, this place is too close to the Tianhe, if the rain falls, the Tianhe The tribe will be submerged, and they must go to the mountain before the water comes!" The

    beastman on the city gate pointed at him and said, "The Tianhe tribe relies on the mountain. If the flood comes, you can go up the mountain anytime you want."

    The male orc holding the child was surrounded by an older female Asian beast with gray hair. Hearing this, he turned his head to look at the mountain the Tianhe tribe was leaning against, shook his head and said, "It's too short, this mountain is too big. Short, not enough, we have to go to a higher mountain!"

    "My lord, we are not from your Tianhe tribe, we will repay you for taking us in, but please let us go out at this time! The

    orc frowned: "Are you really stupid? It's raining continuously and the weather is cold. Even an adult orc can't stand the rain for several days. You still bring your children, because you want adults and children to be caught together." Frozen to death?!"

    "No, sir, we will choose to hurry when it is not raining, and hide in the cave when it is raining."

    Orc: "With such heavy rain, most of the caves outside are occupied by wild beasts. , you—"

    "Sir, thank you for your concern, but don't say any more, please let us go." The

    orc frowned deeply, and wanted to persuade a few words, not for these adult orcs and sub-beasts, but for being The children they bring, in such weather, they can still have a warm and clean place to rest in the Tianhe tribe. They will not be hungry in a short time by relying on the food from the tribe's granary. If they leave, even if they are lucky, they can find one soon. There are no wild beasts in the cave, but the cave is cold and wet, and you have to face wild beasts that may come in at any time, and you even need to go out to hunt by yourself. Can this be safer than in the Tianhe tribe?