ch 7

Gu Liu returned to A Du's cave, he asked the system, the weather here is not much different from that of Blue Star, there are four seasons in a year, and there are almost twenty-four hours a day. It is about early summer here, and it is evening When the sun sets, it looks like a blue star.

    Gu Liu and A Du still ate the ground fruit stew. After eating, Gu Liu went to let Hei take the medicine again. He had a low-grade fever, but it was not serious. After taking the medicine, he should be able to get better.

    Returning to A Du's cave from Hei, it was about to get dark, A Du took Gu Liu to the depths of the cave, pulled out a piece of animal skin from somewhere and spread it on the ground, and said to Gu Liu, "liu, go to sleep. , we'll go out to collect tomorrow morning."

    Forget the matter of tomorrow, Gu Liu stared at the gray animal skin in front of him and didn't want to lie down. It was also because he was so busy during the day that he forgot to give an arranged a place to sleep by himself, and when he woke up from A Du's hide in the morning, he felt very broken!

    It was already dark at this moment, and it was impossible to go out. It was only for one night. He brushed the animal skins at the entrance of the cave, and then checked every inch of the animal skins by the fire of the stone stove. Only after the lice on the unibody's skin did he secretly breathe a sigh of relief. It was dirty as long as there were no lice.

    Gu Liu was tossing and turning all night, and after getting up from the hide in a daze, Gu Liu only felt pain everywhere, the bones seemed to be in the wrong place, there was a rattling sound when he moved, and there was a chase. Looking at the mosquitoes he had bitten all night, and thinking of the 1.5 meter bed and the soft pillows in his rental house, Gu Liu couldn't help crying against the wind. Life here was too hard, and there was no bed.

    No matter how unwilling to accept the fact, he really can't go back, he can only comfort himself to look forward, although this front is not as good as his back no matter how you look at it.

    it was because he was going to gather today, so the tribe was very lively in the morning. Gu Liu was waiting for breakfast when he saw A Du greeting him and went out. He was a little surprised. He thought it was because he got up late yesterday and missed breakfast. , Now it seems that the people in the tribe do not eat breakfast at all.

    After leaving the cave, Gu Liu looked at the other caves and found that as expected, there was almost no fire, and some people were asleep and turned over when they heard the movement, rubbing their eyes and walking towards the large army.

    Without brushing your teeth and washing your face, primitive people are just like this... informal.

    Gu Liu looked up at the sky, today he is also informal.

    Gu Liu learned from A Du’s mouth that gathering is the responsibility of the sub-beasts and the old, the weak, the sick and the young in the Tianhe tribe. The orcs are responsible for hunting and obtaining meat, and the rest are responsible for collecting all kinds of edible fruits. Otherwise, only meat is not enough for the tribe. Everyone in the village eats. Speaking of which, A Du also sighed and said that every winter, many people in the tribe die. These people are either starved to death or frozen to death.

    Hearing this, Gu Liu secretly sighed, the Tianhe tribe is so primitive, and they have not even entered the farming society, how can they guarantee food all year round?

    The two stood in the open space of the tribe, and with them was the little orc Xia. Today's Xia was not as happy as yesterday. he stood beside A Du with pursed lips, wondering what he was thinking.