ch 103

"Doctor, the Tianhe Tribe is so big!"

    Sharp Claw looked at the houses on the left and right sides in amazement. When he was outside the city, he was shocked by the city walls of the Tianhe Tribe, and now he sees that it is completely different from other tribes inside. The sight is even more surprising.

    Li Ya also praised: "These houses are better than the houses of the Tianxing tribe!"

    Gu Liu smiled and said: "This is not clear, everyone come with me, the accommodation is arranged for you ahead."

    Outside the tribe, he I already know the ins and outs. It turns out that the tiger tribe orcs led by Sharp Fang and Sharp Claw were all from the Tianxing tribe, so only the orcs did not have Asian beasts. After learning from Gu Liu that He Shou Wu was poisonous, they ran back immediately. The Tianxing Tribe told their leader the news, and after that, the leader and the witch took them, the original Tianxing tribe orcs and sub-beasts, to escape from the Star Tribe today.

    But now they came to the Tianhe tribe to seek medical treatment, and the orcs and Asian animals of their tribe are still dying one after another because of the poisoning of Polygonum multiflorum.

    Walking to the front of the house, Gu Liu pushed open the door, Sharp Claw and a few orcs from the Tiger Tribe exclaimed again, without him, the various furnishings in the house are too good, they are used to living in caves , The uneven ground and the pitted stone walls were invisible in the house, and even bamboo tables and chairs were placed on the solid and flat ground, which immediately surprised the orcs of the Tiger Tribe.

    Sharp Claw rushed over, touched the bamboo table and chair, and said, "This is a hollow tree!"

    Sharp tooth looked at Gu Liu, his expression slightly moved: "Doctor, did you really plant a hollow tree?!"

    Gu Liu smiled : "Yes, I didn't say that I wanted to plant it. For example, today's He Tribe's bamboo forest, oh, that is, the hollow forest. We Tianhe Tribe call it the bamboo forest

    . Sharp claws, the meaning is very clear, you have enough food, the Tianhe tribe is very suitable for you!

    Both Sharp Fang and Sharp Claw understood Gu Liu's meaning, but they could only turn their heads, Gu Liu was not disappointed, but said to them, "Since you are here to seek medical treatment, I will not say more. Come to me if you are not feeling well, and I will show him."

    After speaking, Gu sat down in front of the bamboo table and chairs in the room, everyone looked at each other, under the organization of Li Ya and Chun, a few The orc Ya Beast stood up, and sharp teeth said, "Doctor, they are the same as the orcs you treated in our tribe. They ate a lot of the Polygonum multiflorum you said, and now they are very weak."

    Gu Liu looked at the first one. The orc waved to him and said, "Come here." The

    orc looked at his clan and walked slowly to Gu Liu. Gu Liu pointed to the chair in front of him and said, "Sit." The

    orc sat down and Gu Liu looked at him carefully. , the skin was unhealthy yellow, the waist and abdomen were bulging, and there were purple spots on the exposed skin, also known as purpura, Gu Liu stood up and peeled off the animal skin on the orc's neck, the orc looked at him in panic, Gu Liu Said: "I'll see what's going on on your body." The

    orc looked at Li Ya and Chun again, and when they saw the two nodding, he let go of his hand, opened his clothes, and his bare skin was also yellowed, his chest was swollen, and the skin Spider naevi, a type of vascular nevus that appear radially, also appeared.