ch 20

"Chief, the blood of Mu has stopped!"

    An orc shouted in surprise, and the horn walked over. Not long ago, he cleaned the bleeding of Mu's wound according to the medical method, and then applied it to Mu's wound. The medicine the doctor gave him. At that time, Mu's face had become very white because of too much blood. He had seen such orcs, and he had seen a lot of them. They all died because of too much blood. , and as the leader, he couldn't stop their wounds from bleeding. He could only watch one after another orcs close their eyes forever.

    Wu once said that the bleeding orcs are also entangled by evil spirits, so they will die. Therefore, when using the method given by the doctor and spraying the medicine given by the doctor, the horns do not hold too much. Hopefully, being infested with evil spirits is definitely not something that a few ordinary orcs can solve.

    But now, Jiao looked at the wound on the wooden chest, which was covered with brown powder and coated with a kind of green juice, the brown powder was given to him by the doctor, and the green juice was also from a kind of grass given to him by the doctor. The juice is obviously just grass. Along the way, he also saw the doctor asking him to pay attention to these two types of grass. He didn't see anything special, but the wound that was bleeding just now is no longer bleeding!

    Jiao was surprised. He looked at the other people and found that the others were just like him. An orc murmured: "It stopped, it really stopped, but we are all ordinary orcs, how can we stop it? What about the blood from the wound?"

    Yes, not only the horns, all the orcs thought so in their hearts, in their hearts, the only one who can save people is the witch, and now there is a doctor, but that's not what the orcs can do. ah.     Jiao calmed down and said, "It's the doctor, it 's the medicine the doctor gave me. When i left the tribe, he told me that these can be used to treat wounds. The doctor didn't lie to me!"

The medicine's eyes are burning, the medicine given by the doctor can actually work when the doctor is away, dispel the evil spirits, and stop the blood from the wood wound.

    Jiao said: "Continue hunting, we will avoid that tyrannical beast, and go back immediately after we catch the triangular beast and the long-necked beast!"

    …

    Gu Liu naturally didn't know what happened to the hunting team. He was teaching people in the tribe to cook ground fruit stew. Maybe it was the black side, or maybe someone smelled it. All in all, there are always people in the tribe who are ordering meals these days. When I came to the infirmary, it wasn’t to see a doctor, or to sneak around at the entrance of the cave. Once or twice, Gu Liu didn’t take it to heart, but three or four times, or even five, six, seven or eight times. More and more, this can not be ignored.

    After inquiring clearly, Gu Liu realized that these people had heard that the food cooked by the doctor was very delicious, so when it was time for dinner, they wanted to come and have a look and learn.

    For this studious idea, Gu Liu applauded very much! He simply moved the clay pot outside, gave everyone a cooking class, and taught them the concepts of eating cooked food, drinking boiling water, and washing hands.

    In order to make these people more interested, Gu Liu killed the fish that A Du caught in the river today, and used green pepper and ginger to teach these people to boil a bowl of fragrant fish soup. The scent of the sect spread out, attracting more and more people. In the past, people in the tribe used to eat and rest in their caves, but today it is rare and lively.

    Wu just came to this side, and from a distance, he saw a large group of people gathered together, talking about the fragrance.

    What smells good? And there are orcs, sub-beasts, and even children in it. What are they doing?