ch 126

"How about your side?"

    "Very good, there is no water leakage, what about your side?"

    "No water leakage."

    The two patrolling orcs on the outer city wall were talking briefly, and one orc couldn't hold back: "You said Did those people from the first two days have a problem with their minds? At such a time, they have to leave the tribe. How much did they pay to join the Tianhe tribe, and they have to quit after joining such a good tribe, idiot, really idiot."

    The orc next to him said: "It's really stupid, what kind of divine punishment do you still believe in? They didn't even see the orcs in the temple scared and fleeing for their lives, and the punishment from the gods? Laugh at me!"

    "I don't know about those who left the tribe. What happened to the people, after all, many trees were washed down by such a big flood."

    "What else? If you are lucky, you can find mountains, but if you are unlucky, it is estimated that you will only die."

    "That's stupid. , If you stay in the tribe well, there will be nothing at all."

    In front of the two orcs is an endless flood, but behind them is wet land, separated by a wall, the world is different.

    They can still remember the panic they felt when they saw the rushing flood not long ago, but soon their captain took them to the city gate and carried bag after bag of sandbags to the city gate. Stacked up, they didn't realize why they did it at first, until the city gate was piled up with sandbags, and they suddenly realized a problem - what about water?

    Obviously the speed of the flood is so fast, it should have reached their Tianhe tribe long ago. Now what about the water?

    At this time, the captain took them up to the city wall. Looking around, the turbid water kept beating on their city wall. After the stacking of sandbags, it is also very stable.

    All the orcs: "!!!"

    This is a situation they never thought of, the flood was actually blocked from the outer city wall! Incredible!

    At the same time, the people in the tribe also looked at the gloomy sky with anxiety. Two Asian beasts lived next to each other, standing in front of their respective eaves chatting, and one Asian beast said: "It's still going down, if the flood really comes, What should we do?" The

    other Asian beast was also worried, but he comforted himself: "The doctor and the chief are in the tribe, maybe there will be no flood at all, and it will be sunny tomorrow.

    " The orcs in the costumes of the moat passed by and shouted loudly: "The flood is blocked from the outer city wall, and the flood is blocked from the outer city wall. If you have any doubts, you can go to the city gate to register, Go to the outer city wall and see for yourself." The

    two Asian beasts looked at each other: is the flood coming? ! !

    No, the point is that the flood came and was blocked by the outer city wall? real or fake?

    After hearing the words of the defense team, there are not a few people who have such doubts. It is not that they suspect that the defense team is lying to them, but the news is too hard to believe. The flood, the terrible flood among the old people, just So blocked?

    The two Asian beasts here quickly picked up their children, put on their rain hats, and ran towards the city gate. They wanted to take a look for themselves. Long queue, it seems everyone wants to go out and watch.