ch 36

Nai is extremely reluctant to help Gu Liu. Since this Asian beast entered the tribe, his status in the tribe has been declining day by day. Personally, how can I fight against that Gu Liu, but I never thought that A Xu would abandon the people of the Giant Bear Tribe and run away halfway to find the Giant Bear Tribe.

    This time Nai's position in the tribe is even worse. A witch who abandoned the entire tribe because of evil spirits. The key point is that this witch has a good relationship with him. Even if the people in the tribe don't say anything, Nai feels his face Shang Wuguang, who didn't like to go out at first, even huddled in the cave all day long.

    Today was no different from usual. He was in a drowsy state, but Gu Liu suddenly came to the door and said that he needed his help. Nai was reluctant at first, but then became excited. He thought bitterly in his heart: You How is it better than me? Don't you still want my help?

    Kneelingly agreed to Gu Liu's request, Nai went to the cave with Gu Liu in a pretentious manner, and found the Asian beast who held his little orc and didn't let go.

    Nai looked at the Asian beast in front of her, cleared her throat and said, "I'm a witch from the Tianhe tribe. I heard that your little orc has a stomachache, so I came to see him specially."

    After saying this, Nai looked at the sub-beast's eyes. With some praise, there should be more orcs and sub-beasts like this in the tribe. Gu Liu is nothing, and the witch is the one who really drives out evil spirits for the tribe! These people should believe more in witchcraft, this is normal!

    Thinking of how Gu Liu invited him just now, Nai felt refreshed from the inside out. Look, at the critical moment, he still has to go out!

    He put on his most intimidating gesture, half-closed his eyelids, and said in a long voice, "Come on, child, Wu will show you, don't be afraid if you are haunted by evil spirits, Wu will help you.

    " Come on! My rock is not haunted by evil spirits! Hurry up!" In the

    dim light, the sub-beast hid the little orc behind him, and his tone was extremely sharp.

    Nai's face froze instantly, this sub-beast is so bold! He shouted angrily, "Do you know who I am? How dare you disrespect me!"

    A Shi raised his head and glanced at Nai, his mouth twitched, and he said in a disdainful tone: "But what if I'm disrespectful to you, a witch from a small tribe?

    " Having been a witch for so many years, I have never encountered such a sub-beast, especially now that it is the hottest time of the day and the cave is full of people. Even if his location is relatively remote, the place is only that big. These movements must have been heard by others. Thinking of this, his face became even more ugly. After this time, how could he do this witch in the tribe?

    He took a deep breath, his eyes shot like torches at Ya Beast, just as he was about to say something, a voice came from beside him: "Ashi."

    He looked at the person beside him with a disdainful Ya Beast on his face, with a smile on his face. Respectfully, his tone softened a bit: "Doctor."

    Nai: "..."

    Gu Liu opened his mouth and said, "Wu was called by me, Yan has a stomachache, we are all worried, since you think I can't help Yan, I think Wu should be able to help Yan."

    Nai snorted coldly at Ya Beast, A Shi looked up at him, and said coldly: "Doctor, you are wrong, this Wu is the same as Wu A Xu of the Giant Bear Tribe. It's the same, they don't have any ability at all!"