ch 55

"Ke, how long will it take for us to reach the Tianhe Tribe?" The

    wolf stood beside a tall black bull orc and asked in a low voice, a team of dozens of people behind them moved forward with their footsteps.

    The wolves were a little uneasy. It had been more than ten days since they left the territory of the Youxi tribe. In the first few days, they had been with the orcs of the Tianhe tribe. Halfway through, they were handed over to the orcs of the Black Bull tribe, and the orcs of the Black Bull tribe sent them to Tianhe. tribe.

    They believed in the Tianhe tribe and the orcs of the Black Niu tribe, but they really didn't expect it would take so long on the road.

    "It's coming soon." Ke pointed to the distance and said, "Did you see that mountain? The Tianhe Tribe is under that mountain, hurry up, we'll be there today." The

    wolf nodded and said thank you, Turning around and telling the rest of the Long-Ear Tribe the news, the Orcs and Asian Beasts of the Long-Ear Tribe suddenly became nervous one by one.

    Before they didn't know when they would be able to go to the Tianhe Tribe, they always felt uneasy, but now that they knew that they could go to the Tianhe Tribe today, the anxiety in their hearts not only did not dissipate, but deepened, and the rabbits, orcs and sub-beasts were extremely nervous.

    An orc asked: "Leader, you can come to the Tianhe Tribe today, do you think the orcs of the Tianhe Tribe will welcome us?"

    "Yes, Chief, although Wu invited us, Wu did not come with us, Wu does not mind us. Do the other orcs of the Tianhe tribe also mind the weakness of the rabbit orcs?"

    It can be said that since the separation from Gu Liu and his party, this question has been heavily weighed on the hearts of the orcs and sub-beasts of the Long-eared tribe, just thinking about it and letting them feeling scared. They left a familiar place and came to an unfamiliar place. If the Tianhe tribe doesn't want them, what will they do?

    The wolf reassured them: "Don't worry, it was the witch who asked us to join the Tianhe tribe. Since the witch has done this, the Tianhe tribe will definitely not want us!"

    Although they will definitely be looked down upon and looked down upon, the rabbit orcs are everywhere. Isn't that the case? They are used to it.

    The team walked for about half a day, and the mountains in front became clearer and clearer, until they walked out of the forest, the front suddenly became clear, and a block of tall and strange stone objects appeared in front of them. The beast went in and out, the group of people widened their eyes, and someone murmured: "Is this the Tianhe tribe?"

    "Yo, Ke, Kuang, you are here again!"

    "Tan, our Hei Niu tribe sent people to you!"

    " Give it away?!" Tan was surprised for a moment, then jumped up from the front of the door when he remembered something, and said in surprise, "But the doctor asked you to give it away?"

    Ke: "Yes! Go and ask your leader to see what happened. Arrange these people."

    Tan laughed: "Okay, I'll go to invite the leader!"

    Tan ran into the tribe like a gust of wind, and the conversation between him and Ke was not small. The beast was attracted, and right in front of the gate of the tribe, a group of people surrounded the orcs of the long-eared tribe, and the orcs standing in front asked, "Ke, are they the orcs that want to join our tribe?"

    Ke: "Yes! They were ordered by your doctor!"

    "The doctor made it? That must be no problem!"