ch 75

"Boss, where are we going?" The

    ice and snow melted, the spring flowers bloomed, and the endless field was full of fresh green, full of vitality, and a dozen orcs and sub-beasts moved slowly with large animal skin bags on their backs.

    A tall and thin orc with dark brown hair asked aloud. His name was Wei, and he was a deer orc. A few days ago, Da took the orcs from the Qianshi tribe into the Bighorn tribe and took away the big horns in the tribe. Some of the young and middle-aged people, and now the entire Bighorn Tribe is left with only a group of old orcs and old Asian beasts, but at this time the leader He has to take them away from his territory, Wei is very worried.

    He turned his head to look at He, and said, "Don't worry, I will take you to a good tribe, and Rao and Roar are also there."

    After hearing He's words, Wei not only was not relieved, but even more worried, and took them to another tribe? What is the difference between what He is doing now and what Da is doing?

    He said, "Leader, can't we stay in our own tribe? Spring is here, we have to get busy. If we leave the tribe at this time, if we miss the spring, we will starve to death!"

    "Wei, don't worry about us. We will not starve to death. The tribe we are going to is a large tribe. The people there are very good and the food is abundant. As long as we can weave and hunt, we will not starve to death. Moreover, the witches there are very powerful. The reason why I came back late this time is because the evil spirits haunted us, and the witches there helped us drive out the evil spirits."

    Kun said, "The leader is right, the place to live there is also very good, and the food is delicious. , everyone, don't worry, you'll know when you get there!"

    He and Kun felt that what they said was very true, after all, they haven't been to the Tianhe tribe yet, and those unfamiliar things such as houses, doctors, and medical teams are very difficult to say. Clear, so they simply use everything to replace it, which is also true, these things are indeed very, very good!

    They consciously said it very clearly, but in the ears of the orcs of the Giant Horn Tribe, it was completely different. Wei walked up to Wu and said in a low voice, "Wu, why do I feel that the leader and Kun are not right? !"

    Wu also nodded, more than that something was wrong. He would never say anything like other tribes before. As the leader of the tribe, He has always been very competent. He is always a member of the tribe. Thinking about it, I will try every means to make everyone's life as good as possible. Even if the powerful Qianshi tribe is next to their territory, Ke He has never praised or yearned for the Qianshi tribe. He is the most stable in the tribe. The man in , with him, the Bighorn Tribe is there.

    But after not seeing each other for a winter, He actually said good things about other tribes. Wu's brows furrowed deeply, feeling that something bad must have happened this winter to make He look like this.

    So after walking for a day to rest, Wu found He and said sincerely: "He, you are the leader of our Giant Horn Tribe, we old guys all believe in you, so we insist on following you, don't Take care of those who have left the tribe, it is their own choice, all you have to do is to take us and continue to pass on the Bighorn tribe."

    He paused and said, "He, other tribes are better. We are not rare, we are the giant horn tribe, we have always been the giant horn tribe, we just want to develop the giant horn tribe under your leadership."

    He said: "Witch, I know, I used to be like this too. Thoughts, but I don’t think so after seeing the Tianhe Tribe, Wu, that is really a very good tribe, and it will get bigger and bigger in the future. Join the Tianhe Tribe, and the people of our tribe will really be able to live. It's a good day."