ch 86

To the south of the Gaia continent, there is a large tribe of tens of thousands of people surrounded by a snow-white area. This is the Yinbei tribe, the largest tribe in the southern part of the Gaia continent.

    There are houses in the tribe that are indistinguishable from the Tianhe tribe.

    Aji was treating a small Asian animal in a house, touched the small Asian animal's forehead, looked at the small Asian animal's throat, he said to the small Asian animal's Eminem: "Aya is the fever caused by the inflammation of the tonsils. , I will prescribe a few medicines for Aya, and I will boil the medicine for her to drink after I go back, and let her rest well, don't catch cold again, she will get better in a few days."

    He also asked: "Do you know how to boil medicine?

    Aya's Eminem: "Aji, is it the same as last time?" Aji

    : "Yes."

    Aya's Eminem nodded: "Then I will!"

    He also said: "Aji is okay? With you, since you came back, fewer and fewer people died because of evil spirits in the tribe, Aji, you are amazing!"

    Aji smiled and said, "I'm nothing, if you have been to the Tianhe tribe You will know that the doctors of the Tianhe tribe are really powerful, he taught me everything I know, and I have learned very little!"

    After sending off two Asian beasts, one big and one small, I saw that there was no one behind. It's over, Aji breathed a sigh of relief. Three years ago, Hui took him to the Tianhe tribe to seek medical treatment. After drinking the medicine for more than ten days, he felt much better. During this period, he also saw countless people who were treated by doctors. Being haunted by evil spirits, you will die if you are not careful, but you can easily recover in the hands of a doctor.

    So when the spring came, when Hui wanted to leave the Tianhe tribe with him, Aji chose to stay, and exchanged the tribe's salt with the Tianhe tribe for a chance for him to learn.

    After two years of study, the doctor said that although he was not proficient in his studies, he could handle some basic minor injuries, and he couldn't wait to return to the tribe, so he returned to the Yinbei tribe a year ago. , After a whole year, he saved countless orcs and sub-beasts in the tribe with what the doctor taught him.

    As for the houses in the tribe, as early as two years ago, Hui discussed with others in the tribe how to use salt in exchange for building houses. After two years of construction, basically every dozen people in the tribe will be able to use a It was a bit crowded in a warm room, but it was better to be able to be in such a warm room than to shiver in a cold cave in previous years.

    "Aji Aji!"

    Aji opened the door, and a cold wind rushed in. Aji gasped and said, "Gu, why are you here? Is there something wrong with Hui?"

    Gu said, "Aji, leader Let you go back and say that I have something to look for you."

    Aji nodded: "Okay, I'll go back now."

    Aji closed the door with his backhand and followed the orc Gushen to the depths of the tribe. When he reached a room that was slightly larger than the other houses, Gu said, "Aji, go in, the leader is inside."

    Aji nodded, knocked on the door, and soon the door opened a crack from the inside, and a A broad and powerful hand pulled Aji in -

    "Aji, see if you can save them?"

    Hui led Aji to the cubicle, pushed open the door of the cubicle, and saw the cubicle. At the sight, Aji was surprised: "Hui, who are they?"

    In the not-so-spacious compartment, there were eight orcs lying all over the place. This was not the end. Hui pulled him and pushed open the door next door. There were four sub-beasts, and Aji recognized one of them with sharp eyes. He lowered his voice and exclaimed: "Hui, isn't that... the witch of the Tianxing tribe?!" The