ch 122

"Help! Help! Who will save me!"

    "Don't leave me, I'm still alive, who will take me with me?!" On

    the battlefield where the flesh and blood were flying, there were mourning everywhere, blood everywhere, trebuchets Its power is evident. Countless people were killed by boulders and wooden spears, and more people were implicated, or had their hands or legs broken, or a part of their body was pressed under the boulder and could not move.

    At this time, the gate of the Tianhe Tribe slammed open, and these living orcs shuddered, and quickly closed their mouths and eyes, but their bodies couldn't help trembling.

    Swish - Swish -

    the footsteps were getting closer and closer, the orc whose left leg was pinned couldn't help trembling, sweat dripped down his forehead, just not far from him, he listened When a voice said: "Dead, remove the stones, put all the bodies in one place."

    A rough voice asked: "Doctor, do you want to bury it?" The

    softer voice said: "No, collective Burning, in such a hot weather, just burying can't completely prevent the breeding of evil spirits."

    "Yes, doctor!"

    Burning? People are already dead but they are still being burned. They are treated like people who are haunted by evil spirits. Terrible, the people of this tribe are terrible!

    "Hey, this person is still alive." The

    voice was clear and piercing, right above him, the orc's heart was shocked, he opened his eyes suddenly, and met a pair of black sharp eyes. Absolutely powerful orcs, it is absolutely impossible for him to escape from the opponent's hands!

    The orc's lips twitched, his voice faintly inaudible: "Don't burn me to death."

    "Want to die?" Hei sneered, "That's too cheap for you guys!"

    After that, he called the other orcs to move the boulder on this orc together. The boulder that is almost impossible for Blue Star humans to move can be easily removed here with just two orcs. The reason why the orcs can't move, of course, is because their hands or legs are crushed, who can use such a lot of strength in this situation?

    There was a sudden light on his left leg, and the orc looked up, and then his eyes turned black, with a heart-like expression on his face, his left leg had been completely crushed, and it was absolutely impossible to get better.

    When the body suddenly moved, the orc looked down and found that his hands were tied up, and the whole person was placed on a narrow and strange-looking board. Did you kill me?"     Hei

    , who was moving the corpse, laughed when he heard this: "What are you worried about when you die?"

Trembling, he looked around, and many wounded temple orcs like him were carried into the city gate.

    ...

    The sun gradually slanted westward, and the power of the scorching sun weakened. Tens of thousands of orcs regrouped more than 30 kilometers away from the Tianhe tribe. Their faces were still full of horror, and they gathered in groups in groups. At the same time, they were looking for people they knew in a panic, or talking about something that caused them a great blow -

    "The stone that is so big, so powerful, and two people may not be able to lift it, just threw it out. , It's still so far away, I watched the people next to me get smashed to death like this!"

    "It's terrible, the Tianhe tribe is terrible! Let's go back, how can we be their opponents for such a powerful tribe?!"

    "That's right! Didn't it say that the people of the Tianhe tribe were dying from lack of water? That's not the case at all. The orcs at the city gate are much more powerful than us, and they seem to be much more energetic than us. They don't lack water at all! It's us who are short of water now!"