ch 45

There are pottery tribes, there are caves all over the top of the mountain, and there is only one huge cave on the flat top platform. At this moment, there is a long queue in front of the cave, white snowflakes are falling one after another, and a thick layer of white snow has already condensed on the ground.

    Gu Liu watched a snowflake fall in front of him. He stretched out his hand to compare it. The snowflake was half the size of his palm. Gu Liu, a southerner, was shocked from the beginning to now numb.

    Beside him stood Liehe Mountain from the Tianhe Tribe, and the orc Han Han who ate fruit stew in their cave yesterday. He said that he would bring them here today to see the world. Sure enough, he came to them early in the morning, but Seeing the way he was gulps down the stewed meat, Gu Liu doubted the purpose of his coming so early.

    Han Zheng said, "Fortunately, I came to see you early, you can see, if we come later, we don't know how long the queue will be!"

    However, there are dozens of people in front of Gu Liu. , But the queue at the back was even longer. At first glance, there were no less than 100 people. This treatment was comparable to some experts in Huaguo Hospital.

    Han still said: "If there would not be so many people at other times, but in early winter, various tribes will come to the Tao tribe to exchange things, and the witches of those small tribes are not very useful, but there are many people who bring the tribe with them. The people in the village came here to expel the evil spirits, and some of them were not injured at all, and they would still come here!"

    Hearing what he said, Shan breathed a sigh of relief: "I was thinking, no one in our tribe has been attacked by evil spirits. Even if you see Wu, you don't know what to do."

    Han shook his head: "Shan, you don't understand, you are not haunted by evil spirits now, can you guarantee that you will not be haunted by evil spirits in the future? Are you obsessed? Come here and let the witches bless you, isn’t it better than the witches from your tribe?”

    Shan nodded, thinking in his heart that the witches of our tribe would not bless us for a long time. Blessings seem to be useless.

    Naturally, these words cannot be said, and the weather is also cold. If you say two more words, you will feel that the cold air has penetrated into your stomach, and neither the mountain nor the cold will speak anymore.

    As the team moved forward, I didn't know how long they had waited, and one of the sub-beasts in the team suddenly shouted, Gu Liu hurriedly looked over, only to hear someone in front shouting: "It's about to be born! It's about to be born! Can you? Let's go to the witch first, I beg you!" The

    suddenly shouted Ya Beast immediately plunged the cold and windy mountain top into chaos, and the beastmen next to him picked up the Ya Beast and rushed into the cave at the front. The people all took the initiative to move away. Who ever wanted to reach the entrance of the cave, but the orcs and the Asian beasts were stopped. The orcs on the left side of the cave said: "What are you doing?" The

    orcs said anxiously: "Sir, my Asian The beast is about to give birth to a child, and I want Wu to expel evil spirits for him, so that he can give birth to a child smoothly!"

    The orc at the door shouted: "It's ridiculous! Wu is to expel evil spirits for people who are haunted by evil spirits, your sub beast. Just give birth to a child, it’s better to give birth to the child in your own cave, why don’t you go back with your Asian beast!” The

    orc was so anxious that his head was covered in sweat, and the Asian beast in his arms also snorted. He cried out in pain, the orc said, "But...but..."